• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

pate

Quote from: SredniVashtar on November 01, 2019, 05:50:02 PM
.., as anyone who has been in Popeye's when they have a 2 for 1 offer going can tell you, the table manners of your average porker are far superior...

Have you tried Chik-fil-A?  They have a wonderful sandwich.

-p

albrecht

Quote from: pate on November 01, 2019, 08:54:08 PM
off-topic:

I have already self-reported this post and await transportation to the "corn field"...

-p
Don't they prefer railroad tracks and public parks?

albrecht

Quote from: pate on November 01, 2019, 09:00:39 PM
Have you tried Chik-fil-A?  They have a wonderful sandwich.

-p
And remarkable service and efficiency.

pate

Quote from: SredniVashtar on November 01, 2019, 07:13:47 PM
The Iraq War...

Yeah, wasn't that the one that there was some shitty MI6 intel about massively destructive weapons or somesuck?

Remind me about that one again...

-p

albrecht

Quote from: pate on November 01, 2019, 09:05:20 PM
Yeah, wasn't that the one that there was some shitty MI6 intel about massively destructive weapons or somesuck?

Remind me about that one again...

-p

pate

Quote from: SredniVashtar on November 01, 2019, 07:38:33 PM
... Don't forget, you're the one that brought a gun to a knife fight...

America vs. Britishers, lest naut furgoat...  Haha.

I think America should colonize the UK, there are some backwards third-worlders there that are descending into caveman rock-bangery, or at least on a path that way.  Maybe, for their own good, we should tax them a bit to pay for their re-edukations.  I don't think they got that memo back in 1776 due to the dictator at that thyme...

WOuld be poetical, in a way.  Mabbe, one of the bellchan autists/artists/poet laureates could right a sonney boney?

-p

ItsOver

Quote from: pate on November 01, 2019, 08:54:08 PM
off-topic:

I have already self-reported this post and await transportation to the "corn field"...

-p
Look at the positive side.  You'll be able to stay productive.  Just brush-up on your distilling skills.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on November 01, 2019, 09:19:31 PM
Look at the positive side.  You'll be able to stay productive.  Just brush-up on your distilling skills.

Knowledge of the Clintons if they were involved in the production of said booze it would likely be dangerous. Bootleg wood alcohol, fermented bird parts, some Mena left over cocaine, possibly some body-parts -and the oily residue of legal papers and coin-operated equipment. Stay a way, especially the Haiti Rum also! Kidding, of course.

pate

Quote from: ItsOver on November 01, 2019, 09:19:31 PM

Could make me a "Rooshan Aygent" though, if you look into that particular distillery's history you may find a Rooski conneks.  Something about "mouthwash," "green-dye" and "cheap export/import Russian vodka."

I think a loss of license to distil was involved.  I will not speculate as to under what President this alleged "incident" occurred.  Although I think it may have had something to do with the common Rooskie soldier's daily Vodka ration.

Nautical Shore...

-p

Quote from: pyewacket on November 01, 2019, 04:43:14 PM
Why is it that you can never explain your passionate interest in American politics? You and DPS (the Shiller in Manill'r) never even make an attempt at explaining your rabid hatred for President Trump or why you resent Americans who support him.

I remember the time that you told me that I could soft boil an egg by putting it into my ass, and when I expressed some skepticism, you dared me to prove you wrong.

I'm not falling for that one again, Pye, or anything like it.  Trump can eat the peanuts out of my shit.  You'll just have to keep guessing why I feel that way.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 30, 2019, 02:59:54 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehpV08f5qS8

Sounds like the Colonel's only problem is he doesn't understand the sergeant to corporal relationship and that he doesn't get to dictate how the President does business.  Nothing was offered or withheld by Trump either explicitly or implicitly.  The Dems just can't stop screwing the pooch.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on November 01, 2019, 07:27:11 PM
That's not all I'd like to be hitting, I assure you.

What is it about communists?! It always comes down to a love of power and violence. You guys play to the serial killer set.  :D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: pate on November 01, 2019, 08:57:43 PM
They are tasteful pics though, probably why he hasn't killed himself with three bullets to the back of the head from a hunting rifle...

-p

;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: pate on November 01, 2019, 09:11:37 PM
America vs. Britishers, lest naut furgoat...  Haha.

I think America should colonize the UK, there are some backwards third-worlders there that are descending into caveman rock-bangery, or at least on a path that way.  Maybe, for their own good, we should tax them a bit to pay for their re-edukations.  I don't think they got that memo back in 1776 due to the dictator at that thyme...

WOuld be poetical, in a way.  Mabbe, one of the bellchan autists/artists/poet laureates could right a sonney boney?

-p

Excellenct idea! American reparations from Britain for their centuries of meddling in our affairs. :)

Quote from: pyewacket on November 01, 2019, 05:27:45 PM
Would you like to explain to all the Americans that you just referred to as "pigs" how this "spraying" has affected you personally.

You certainly are entitled to your opinions. Might I suggest that you tell your inner child to sit down and behave so that the next time, your posts might be more persuasive than they are right now.

American here.  Can confirm that other countries view the USA like they would view a drunken, raging, sociopathic stepfather lurching up the stairs to their bedrooms.

And that was before they watched an odious reptilian asshole with a toddler-like lust for attention perform his call and response before a handpicked echo chamber of stupid. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on November 01, 2019, 10:19:40 PM
American here.  Can confirm that other countries view the USA like they would view a drunken, raging, sociopathic stepfather lurching up the stairs to their bedrooms.

And that was before they watched an odious reptilian asshole with a toddler-like lust for attention perform his call and response before a handpicked echo chamber of stupid.

And what part of America do you live in?

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 01, 2019, 10:21:22 PM
And what part of America do you live in?

Join us for next week's episode, when Dr. Dicktooter finds a sack containing $1 billion in cash and promptly invests it in kazoo futures.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on November 01, 2019, 10:04:47 PM
I remember the time that you told me that I could soft boil an egg by putting it into my ass, and when I expressed some skepticism, you dared me to prove you wrong.

I'm not falling for that one again, Pye, or anything like it.  Trump can eat the peanuts out of my shit.  You'll just have to keep guessing why I feel that way.

You should have caught on before you inserted the full dozen.  OBTW, no one gives  a rat's ass how a low rent sewer-mouthed jerk off such as yourself feels about anything. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on November 01, 2019, 10:29:30 PM
Join us for next week's episode, when Dr. Dicktooter finds a sack containing $1 billion in cash and promptly invests it in kazoo futures.

I guess pye nailed it then. You live were you have the most access to Asian ladyboys. It think the venereal disease is rotting your brains now.

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on November 01, 2019, 10:30:51 PM
no one gives  a rat's ass how a low rent sewer-mouthed jerk off such as yourself feels about anything.

You and DPS (the Shiller in Manill'r) never even make an attempt at explaining your rabid hatred for President Trump or why you resent Americans who support him.

You neo-nazi alt-right tools never get tired of being wrong.  You're like Homer Simpson in your disability to process and learn from your mistakes.  No brain, no pain, I guess.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on November 01, 2019, 10:34:41 PM
You neo-nazi alt-right tools never get tired of being wrong.  You're like Homer Simpson in your disability to process and learn from your mistakes.  No brain, no pain, I guess.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncR9uqR_dKU

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 01, 2019, 10:32:45 PM
I guess pye nailed it then. You live were you have the most access to Asian ladyboys. It think the venereal disease is rotting your brains now.

It's comical how you Trump terd-suckers screech that I'm bragging when I talk about sex, then when I don't say anything about it for awhile you prompt me while stroking your pathetic little peashooters.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on November 01, 2019, 10:37:44 PM
It's comical how you Trump terd-suckers screech that I'm bragging when I talk about sex, then when I don't say anything about it for awhile you prompt me while stroking your pathetic little peashooters.

You do that of your own accord. It’s obviously what you’re looking for here.

What’s really comical is your anti-Americanism in this day and age. So out of touch! ;D

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 01, 2019, 10:40:02 PM
You do that of your own accord. It’s obviously what you’re looking for here.

You're right, the Asian ladyboys here are plentiful.  It's interesting; I don't think I've ever seen you be right about something before, and here you are being right for the first time about the statistics of ladyboy availability.  What are the odds, eh?

Kidnostad3

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on November 01, 2019, 10:34:41 PM

Hey, genius.  Pye didn't pose the question to you--she was asking Sredni.  Been reading long? 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on November 01, 2019, 10:49:29 PM
You're right, the Asian ladyboys here are plentiful.  It's interesting; I don't think I've ever seen you be right about something before, and here you are being right for the first time about the statistics of ladyboy availability.  What are the odds, eh?

I’m just basing it on your own posts. I bet you’re a lot like this guy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NW23WQQlybM

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on November 01, 2019, 10:51:28 PM
Hey, genius.  Pye didn't pose the question to you--she was asking Sredni.  Been reading long?

You and DPS

See previous post about never getting tired about being wrong.

Can't figure out why you're wrong again?  Sorry, it's not my yob to enlighten a 39-year-old GED-hopeful screaming shibboleths from the Book of Trump at me through his seven teeth.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 01, 2019, 10:52:02 PM
I’m just basing it on your own posts. I bet you’re a lot like this guy:

I use uMatrix on my browser, so I can't see any of the youtube videos that make up 90% of your posts on this site.  Just FYI

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on November 01, 2019, 11:05:33 PM
I use uMatrix on my browser, so I can't see any of the youtube videos that make up 90% of your posts on this site.  Just FYI

I know you’re not just rude but ignorant as well.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on November 01, 2019, 10:37:44 PM

Nope. You're the one who tries to engage others in you're masturbatory fantasies.  The pathology is unmistakable and yes I'm qualified to make that judgment.