• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

area51drone

mudking, I think your plan backfired.

georgesucks

Quote from: area51drone on December 20, 2013, 01:59:35 AM
What are you talking about Area51drone? Does mudking ever have a plan?? ;)

Falkie2013

Quote from: area51drone on December 20, 2013, 01:59:35 AM

To quote the immortal Bugs Bunny by paraphrasing :

" Mud King don't know me very well, do he ? "
heh, heh, heh.

All part of my plan to control the net and make hot dating chicks my willing web slaves.
;D
Rofl !

I can't laugh too much, makes me cough.

Last time Mud King had a plan he was in kindergarden trying to decide whether or not to dip the graham crackers in the weird hot chocolate schools made with the film on the top of the metal cups. That never tasted like cocoa, Hershey's, Bosco or Quik. But perhaps Ovaltine. I never drank that stuff.

tertiaryimam

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 20, 2013, 02:06:37 AM
Last time Mud King had a plan he was in kindergarden trying to decide whether or not to dip the graham crackers in the weird hot chocolate schools made with the film on the top of the metal cups. That never tasted like cocoa, Hershey's, Bosco or Quik. But perhaps Ovaltine. I never drank that stuff.

Falkie, have you tried soy eggnog, or rice-based eggnog yet?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: themudking on December 19, 2013, 10:51:09 PM
I wonder how many people say that word in a conversation but can't spell it!

Falkie...tell us what you think?

Possibly the same amount who can't spell cheque. :D..or armour...or favourite...or neighbour...or aeroplane. 

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 20, 2013, 12:34:54 AM
lol. I have no idea. I was using that as an example.

I just felt that if I just post here, the posting population as whole won't see what I'm talking about and it smacked a bit of censorship.

If I never make a dime off of youtube, I'm still going to post about stuff that drives me crazy, topics from or about here or noory, art or other personalities talked about on here.

And as an example, other than in here, where would I comment on :

Four blokes with beards pissing into cammo fatigues, and it's entertainment?

I am working on the song parody for this and am seriously considering joining ascap.

First lines :

" Four blokes with beards down to their knees,
  While they're pissing into cammo fatigues.
   And ducks nationwide get ready to flee,
  That's entertainment ?

there IS something tentative happening but its not etched in stone yet, though I am formulating the first column should that happen.
Now to learn pages on my Mac. Haven't touched a word processor in years.

My lawyers are watching; I copyrighted the line...(Awaits royalty cheques piling up on my hall floor)

jazmunda

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 20, 2013, 05:13:58 AM
Possibly the same amount who can't spell cheque. :D..or armour...or favourite...or neighbour...or aeroplane.

I just adjust my spelling habits for the mainly American audience on this website lest they think I can't spell.

I am so ashamed.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 20, 2013, 01:46:14 AM

" He's here, he's there, he's everywhere. Falkiehawk and his band of men fighting the forces of Nooryism and protecting America on land, sea and in the air. "

Sorry to be the pedant, but whoever captioned the last pic is wrong. It isn't a hovercraft; it's an ekranoplane. The Russians had one that could carry tanks across the Caspian sea.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: jazmunda on December 20, 2013, 05:22:07 AM
I just adjust my spelling habits for the mainly American audience on this website lest they think I can't spell.

I am so ashamed.
As you should be; you bastards stole the ashes; It's just SO unfair. Oh, and I still have Man Flu..

tertiaryimam

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-22207442

"It's not just chlamydia that's threatening koalas. Many are struck by cars, or attacked by dogs. Others are pushed off their land due to urban sprawl."

b_dubb

Falkie is Pittsburgh for 'this is totally unrelated but i thought i would go on and on about it for an hour or so'

L1NGUS

I have a slight problem with the title of this thread. "Musings" suggests the subject of this conversation actually engages in some form of intelligent thought process, that he ponders, reflects or even contemplates. I would argue with much vigor that Falkie2013 is, in fact, incapable of "musing" in any sense of the word. He has never "mused" a day in his miserable life and he will certainly never "muse" in the future.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: L1NGUS on December 20, 2013, 01:40:10 PM
I have a problem with the title of this thread. Musing suggests he actually engages in some form of intelligent thought process, that he ponders, reflects or contemplates. I would argue with much vigor that Falkie2013 has never once "mused" and that he is, in fact, incapable of "musing" in any sense of the word. He has never "mused" a day in his miserable life and he never will "muse" in the future.

You're right of course, but his narcissism would give a similar response to....

Falkie2013

Gee, how many posters do I have to block on here anyway ?

If you don't like my posts, don't read them.

If you don't like my videos, don't watch them.

But saying that, do I go and attack YOU ?

NO.

So go post somewhere else.

It's patently obvious that one poster does not know what the interrogative musing even means.

It comes from musing which among its definitions is :

to consider or say thoughtfully.

And I cetainly consider what I am going to talk about in my videos before I post them and sometimes even in my posts.

In the meanwhile ... defending AB, Keith Rowland and the Paranormal Community ...

The Guy From Pittsburgh (tm) Eric Erickson Implies Art Bell site designed by criminal ... !!!

b_dubb

so flakie ... did you ever get that Sirius XM satellite radio?

Falkie2013

B_Dubb and the other guy who insulted me are blocked. So I'm never going to see any insulting posts you decide to leave.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 20, 2013, 02:26:53 PM
Gee, how many posters do I have to block on here anyway ?

If you don't like my posts, don't read them.

If you don't like my videos, don't watch them.

But saying that, do I go and attack YOU ?

NO.

So go post somewhere else.

It's patently obvious that one poster does not know what the interrogative musing even means.

It comes from musing which among its definitions is :

to consider or say thoughtfully.

And I cetainly consider what I am going to talk about in my videos before I post them and sometimes even in my posts.

In the meanwhile ... defending AB, Keith Rowland and the Paranormal Community ...

Okay; I spent nearly eleven minutes of my life I won't get back and watched the first Falkie vid (and I think the last)...Is he deluded enough to seriously think his opinion of radio hosts guest matters? Or that Art Bell gives a shit if he 'has his back' or not? Bizarre.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 20, 2013, 02:44:09 PM

Okay; I spent nearly eleven minutes of my life I won't get back and watched the first Falkie vid (and I think the last)...Is he deluded enough to seriously think his opinion of radio hosts guest matters? Or that Art Bell gives a shit if he 'has his back' or not? Bizarre.

Doesn't do you any good to post here. You were the first guy I blocked for your mean spirtedness towards other posters.

In the interim and I'm sure my detractors will hate it, this guy has set up a streaming channel for my videos.

I'm fast becoming an underground sensation.
I think.

:D ;)

The All Falkie Channel 24-7. I never thought that would happen. But I like it.
http://www.wildscreen.tv/?k=The-Guy-From-Pittsburgh

jazmunda

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 20, 2013, 03:28:27 PM
The All Falkie Channel 24-7. I never thought that would happen. But I like it.
http://www.wildscreen.tv/?k=The-Guy-From-Pittsburgh

I'm not sure the world is ready for 24/7 Falkie. What did the Brookings Report say about this?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: jazmunda on December 20, 2013, 03:31:38 PM
I'm not sure the world is ready for 24/7 Falkie. What did the Brookings Report say about this?

It's mentioned in the appendix. But the editor was fired before the second edition was published.

L1NGUS

ziznak

falkie needs his own reality show...

falk setup a webcam live stream of your living rooom!

jazmunda

Quote from: ziznak on December 20, 2013, 04:04:41 PM

http://youtu.be/Qh2sWSVRrmo

L1NGUS

http://fuckyeahfalkie2013.tumblr.com

As Falkie2013's biggest fucking fan (and personal Webmaster) - I thought a change in the URL was in order.

jazmunda

Quote from: L1NGUS on December 20, 2013, 04:42:44 PM

As Falkie2013's biggest fucking fan (and personal Webmaster) - I thought a change in the URL was in order.

I didn't know penis' came in that size. I suddenly feel like a horse. Neigh!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ziznak on December 20, 2013, 04:04:41 PM

There are laws against that; International law forbids such debauchery on such a grand scale. There are laws that haven't yet been written that it would violate.

BobGrau

Quote from: L1NGUS on December 20, 2013, 01:40:10 PM
I have a slight problem with the title of this thread. "Musings" suggests the subject of this conversation actually engages in some form of intelligent thought process, that he ponders, reflects or even contemplates. I would argue with much vigor that Falkie2013 is, in fact, incapable of "musing" in any sense of the word. He has never "mused" a day in his miserable life and he will certainly never "muse" in the future.

Dude may ramble a wee bit but I've never known falkie to be an utter wanker to people the way you are being here.

ziznak

Quote from: L1NGUS on December 20, 2013, 04:42:44 PM

cmon man.... stop being a schmeckle yourself... falkie has friends in low places ya know...

Falkie2013

Quote from: BobGrau on December 20, 2013, 04:54:40 PM

Dude may ramble a wee bit but I've never known falkie to be an utter wanker to people the way you are being here.

Thanks Bob for the kind words.

I'm not sure about those low places but I do know you can't get much lower than Jazmunda ... err, Australia.
And I have a suspicion that Noory's cave has a secret tunnel that ends up in the former Fuhrerbunker, and we all know what happened to that mustaschioed flim flam man, don't we ?
I'm waiting for a Hitler video rant where Hitler gets tainted Carnavoora and goes off on Noory for promoting the stuff.
Has anyone on here ever seen the stuff ?
Or turmeric for that matter ? It sure as hell isn't in any of my local Safeways, Lucky's, Nob Hill Foods or Food Max.
Do they have turmeric salesmen who lug around sample cases of the stuff to stores ?