• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Steve Wozniak: Net neutrality at risk

Started by MrHippie, October 25, 2017, 08:55:40 PM

Swishypants

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 25, 2017, 11:48:36 PM
Ah, but who will change your Depends when you are old and frail?  It's one thing to live like that in your 20's but after that a person ought to man up and look for someone to raise kids and share a life with.

My ladies! None of them are interested in anything else and we've been together for well over a decade.

Swishypants

You see, women are interested in security above all else. I provide that for them. They are free to live their lives as they see fit and no demands are placed upon them. This is all voluntary and we have been friends for a very long time. None of them are married, nor do they want to be. We are more like old friends than anything else. Sometimes they like to make me feel good, and I am appreciative of that.

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 25, 2017, 11:42:22 PM
It's not working because 1. My life is better than yours could ever be and 2. I see through your bullshit and am entertained by just how desperate you are. Maybe it's time to finally change those dirty Depends. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. ;D

You project based upon your life. I live one that you are not familiar with, so you probe in the darkness for clues. I usually provide you with your expected result, because I run you, but not this time. This is real.

Quote from: Swishypants on October 25, 2017, 11:52:07 PM
My ladies! None of them are interested in anything else and we've been together for well over a decade.

What is your net worth?

Swishypants

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 26, 2017, 12:00:14 AM
What is your net worth?

Zero dollars. :) I personally own nothing and have nothing. I draw my funds from other sources that I am invested in through a trust.  I can not be sued.

Quote from: Swishypants on October 26, 2017, 12:01:05 AM
Zero dollars. :) I personally own nothing and have nothing. I draw my funds from other sources that I am invested in through a trust.  I can not be sued.

Ah, so you are living off your predecessors' income.  Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 25, 2017, 11:58:13 PM
You project based upon your life. I live one that you are not familiar with, so you probe in the darkness for clues. I usually provide you with your expected result, because I run you, but not this time. This is real.

Yeah, that must be it.  ::)

Swishypants

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 26, 2017, 12:04:07 AM
Ah, so you are living off your predecessors' income.  Not that there is anything wrong with that.

It's a little more complicated than that, but we'll just go with it because I'm not disclosing anything important here.  Money, makes more money.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 26, 2017, 12:05:47 AM
It's a little more complicated than that, but we'll just go with it because I'm not disclosing anything important here.  Money, makes more money.

Translation: I'm full of shit!  :D

Quote from: Swishypants on October 26, 2017, 12:05:47 AM

I know the game.  Once a person attains a certain level and invests wisely, they can live off the interest or any other residual profits.

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 26, 2017, 12:07:11 AM
Translation: I'm full of shit!  :D

Whatever gets you through the night buttercup! You still out of coffee? :)

https://youtu.be/ZONKoKIQ9RY

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 26, 2017, 12:08:24 AM
I know the game. Once a person attains a certain level and invests wisely, they can live off the interest Trolling people on Bellgab.

FIFY  ;)

Swishypants

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 26, 2017, 12:08:24 AM
I know the game.  Once a person attains a certain level and invests wisely, they can live off the interest or any other residual profits.

I come from an OLD, old Intelligence family. Duties are performed, but you have half of it correct.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 26, 2017, 12:09:42 AM
FIFY  ;)

LOL.  I maintain my skepticism but I'm willing to play the game.  If he gets his rocks off by pretending to be what he isn't then that is fine with me.

Swishypants

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 26, 2017, 12:11:27 AM
LOL.  I maintain my skepticism but I'm willing to play the game.  If he gets his rocks off by pretending to be what he isn't then that is fine with me.

The thing about telling the truth; nobody ever believes it. :)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 26, 2017, 12:09:16 AM
Whatever gets you through the night buttercup! You still out of coffee? :)

Yeah, it's fun watching a desperate troll who's probably never kissed a woman make up Walter Mittyesque stories on Bellgab. That's the one and only thing you're good for.  ;D

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 26, 2017, 12:12:45 AM
Yeah, it's fun watching a desperate troll who's probably never kissed a woman make up Walter Mittyesque stories on Bellgab. That's the one and only thing you're good for.  ;D

I am just here to add to the pile in the back of your mind that day you snap my-man! :)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 26, 2017, 12:14:31 AM
I am just here to add to the pile in the back of your mind that day you snap my-man! :)

Hopefully, you'll be in range when I do.  ;)

Quote from: Swishypants on October 26, 2017, 12:12:29 AM
The thing about telling the truth; nobody ever believes it. :)

I didn't say that either.  Frankly, I could give a rat's ass one way or another but I like to be friendly.  Only losers make up fantasy lives.  So if you are telling the truth, more power to you.  If not, well then, the only one you're hurting is yourself.

Swishypants

I've been thinking about adding a 4th, and getting some of that Black stuff! :)

https://youtu.be/_JphDdGV2TU

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 26, 2017, 12:15:56 AM
Hopefully, you'll be in range when I do.  ;)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! No, but I'll take yo' PITCHA'!  8)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 26, 2017, 12:17:25 AM
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! No, but I'll take yo' PITCHA'!  8)

How do you know where I'll be when I finally snap?  Maybe I already have intel on you and your 20. 8)

Quote from: Swishypants on October 26, 2017, 12:16:36 AM
I've been thinking about adding a 4th, and getting some of that Black stuff! :)

https://youtu.be/_JphDdGV2TU

I see that I've been giving you ideas today.  ;D ;)

Swishypants

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 26, 2017, 12:16:31 AM
I didn't say that either.  Frankly, I could give a rat's ass one way or another but I like to be friendly.  Only losers make up fantasy lives.  So if you are telling the truth, more power to you.  If not, well then, the only one you're hurting is yourself.

What about that time you tried to kick my ass in Georgia!?

Quote from: Swishypants on October 26, 2017, 12:21:18 AM
What about that time you tried to kick my ass in Georgia!?

Even I have my limits.  ;)

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 26, 2017, 12:20:43 AM
How do you know where I'll be when I finally snap?  Maybe I already have intel on you and your 20. 8)

You zoned in on a rent house brutha'! :)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 26, 2017, 12:22:13 AM
You zoned in on a rent house brutha'! :)

My medical advice to you is to stop taking your meds and watch your back.  ;)

Swishypants

I wonder what Mr.Hippie is doing while all this is being discussed? Probably thinkin' about the old days. :)