• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Dave Schrader

Started by NowhereInTime, March 16, 2013, 06:20:57 PM

ponyboysunset

Found my first major viewpoint difference with Dave. IMO the West Memphis Three were guilty as hell. I have watched the HBO documentaries too. On the latest true crime show he is very much in the camp of they didn't do it. Agree to disagree Dave. IMO it's got nothing to do with how they dressed but more to do with their actions and I don't mean listening to metal or the Aleister Crowley stuff. 

Quote from: monica on May 09, 2018, 03:06:26 AM
What?  I thought Bart Ell was named?  Was that something different?

He's taking over Heather's new show.

Bart Ell Wades Through the Desert.

Lilith

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 08, 2018, 08:57:03 AM
BTW MV, if you are reading this I think it can be merged into the MITD thread as it is just another opinion. At least that is what we used to do with threads.
Praise MV!

I completely agree.

Lilith

Quote from: username on May 08, 2018, 03:58:23 PM
People get really upset when I do it, for some reason but it's part of my act.

That's a good impression of him, I started calling him that first then he went on a spree addressing me in such regards. I felt like we have become friends, I like being trashed.

I like MD.  He helped me troll the ONE for days and nights, all over the forum.

AZZERAE

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on May 08, 2018, 04:16:04 PM
Dave Schrader ..... don't know him, have never listened to him, but hate him nonetheless.

Now, that's what I'm talkin' about!

HumanBeing

Quote from: CoolTen10 on May 08, 2018, 08:20:12 AM
He is bad..I never liked him on C2C either. Always puts you to sleep. Presents subjects in a boring way.

I wonder if Keith texts him during the show "You suck Dave" "Get it together or your gone!" "Your no Art Bell!"...exc....

Quote from: CoolTen10 on December 13, 2015, 04:03:36 AM
Dave Shrader would of been a good replacement but he doesn't have a broad enough range of topics.

So the best one would of been Ian Punnit.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 09, 2018, 08:36:46 AM
Found my first major viewpoint difference with Dave. IMO the West Memphis Three were guilty as hell. I have watched the HBO documentaries too. On the latest true crime show he is very much in the camp of they didn't do it. Agree to disagree Dave. IMO it's got nothing to do with how they dressed but more to do with their actions and I don't mean listening to metal or the Aleister Crowley stuff.

You mean you don’t give any credence to Ed Edwards having killed them? Along with every other
murder victim on the planet?
::)

https://youtu.be/4MlnCuFGvSk

ponyboysunset

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 09, 2018, 09:58:13 AM
You mean you don’t give any credence to Ed Edwards having killed them? Along with every other
murder victim on the planet?
::)

https://youtu.be/4MlnCuFGvSk
LMAO! I read that book. It was pretty good as far as fiction goes  ::)

bellNwhistle

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 09, 2018, 10:08:11 AM
LMAO! I read that book. It was pretty good as far as fiction goes  ::)
Yeah, it’s just about the most absurd thing I’ve heard in a long time. It’s good for a laugh, though.

HumanBeing

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 09, 2018, 09:43:26 AM
Bwhahahhahahahahahaha! Busted!

:D
CoolTen10's opinion can change. So that's fine.
My post intended to be more a lighthearted humorous one (with the silly seal face) ;D than a "Gotcha you motherf'er" style one. So I feel a bit bad if it came across malicious.

At least we know that CoolTen10 is a closeted Dave Schrader fan just portraying the antagonist here for some healthy discussion  :P

ItsOver

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 09, 2018, 10:35:32 AM

:D
CoolTen10's opinion can change. So that's fine.
My post intended to be more a lighthearted humorous one (with the silly seal face) ;D than a "Gotcha you motherf'er" style one. So I feel a bit bad if it came across malicious.

At least we know that CoolTen10 is a closeted Dave Schrader fan just portraying the antagonist here for some healthy discussion  :P

Don't start going soft on us, HB.  ;)

HumanBeing

Quote from: ItsOver on May 09, 2018, 10:46:07 AM
Don't start going soft on us, HB.  ;)

But I strive for equilibrium (which reminds me I should watch that movie again - I think I liked it at the time. I wonder how it holds up 8)) or risk becoming a total outcast (which is kind of appealing  ;D)

(Brackets) is a bad habit I have  :P If I ever had to use an anonymous alt. account it would be a dead giveaway ;D
This post was a complete clusterfuk, I'm sorry (I'm also Canadian so we tend to say that a lot)  ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raleKODYeg0

ItsOver

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 09, 2018, 11:15:42 AM
But I strive for equilibrium (which reminds me I should watch that movie again - I think I liked it at the time. I wonder how it holds up 8)) or risk becoming a total outcast (which is kind of appealing  ;D)

(Brackets) is a bad habit I have  :P If I ever had to use an anonymous alt. account it would be a dead giveaway ;D
This post was a complete clusterfuk, I'm sorry (I'm also Canadian so we tend to say that a lot)  ;)

Ha!  That's always a good greeting here in the states.  "Hello, I'm sorry, but I'm Canadian..."  ;D

ponyboysunset

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 09, 2018, 11:15:42 AM

That movie kicks all the ass!

Father Jack

Where the hell were these nuns when I was in the monastery? Vow of chastity my ass!

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Father Jack on May 09, 2018, 02:05:17 PM
Where the hell were these nuns when I was in the monastery? Vow of chastity my ass!

My dad would have enjoyed his punishments with a ruler a lot more.

Not too many hot looking priests, though.  The only priest I've ever had the hots for turned out to be gay.  ;D

(Ah, Richard Chamberlain.  The Thornbirds. It was rather a disappointment to learn that all of his scenes with Rachel Ward were totally fake. I mean, I get it's acting, but still).

Father Jack

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 09, 2018, 02:20:30 PM
My dad would have enjoyed his punishments with a ruler a lot more.

Not to many hot looking priests, though.  The only priest I've ever had the hots for turned out to be gay.  ;D

(Ah, Richard Chamberlain.  The Thornbirds. It was rather a disappointment to learn that all of his scenes with Rachel Ward were totally fake. I mean, I get it's acting, but still).

Yeah, that's a problem among those wearing the Roman collar, but a lot of them manage to keep it in check.  And a lot of them don't!
But, straight or gay it ain't easy maintaining that vow of chastity. Eventually I didn't.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Father Jack on May 09, 2018, 02:33:19 PM

Yeah, that's a problem among those wearing the Roman collar, but a lot of them manage to keep it in check.  And a lot of them don't!
But, straight or gay it ain't easy maintaining that vow of chastity. Eventually I didn't.

It’s that whole wanting what you can’t have...

Right? ;)

Father Jack

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 09, 2018, 02:43:22 PM
It’s that whole wanting what you can’t have...

Right? ;)

Yup. I was a monk from ages 19 to 22, probably the horniest time in a guy's life. Our chapel was open to the public for Sunday mass, and the young ladies would sometimes make eyes and flirt as if to say "wouldn't you like some of this?" Then it was cold shower time. We were always told to sublimate those feelings, whatever that meant!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on May 09, 2018, 01:54:14 AM
Would you like the most likely, honest answer?  You mention that he was still a Christian.  I would bet that his trolling was relatively tame.  He was likely quite intelligent and he probably picked posts and positions that were quite extreme (show me a Christian that would not troll the Westboro Baptists, and I will show you a Christian that I would happily troll...)  The others he may have just been watching the responses to look for original thoughts and interesting defenses.  Sometimes debate is a good thing- even if you have to take a side that you don't necessarily agree with.

***I would be interested to know how many Bellgabbers cut their teeth either trolling boards or trolling the trolls.  I would bet it is the vast majority.

***I cannot guarantee that was his reasons.  I'm just relaying my experiences (though your free to argue that I'm not the person I describe in my post as the descriptor "quite intelligent" does not apply...)

Oh, junior... :D

No, not tame at all. In fact, with his epic sense of history (including having memorized the Bible, front to back) and his healthy IQ it was often like watching a cat play with it's prey for awhile before killing it. No, tame is not how I'd describe it at all. ;D

Dr. MD MD

So, let me ask my liberal friends just why it is they feel the need to reduce a Born Again Christian to a member of the Westboro Baptists? Why not just be honest and say you hate Christians? ::)

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on May 09, 2018, 08:56:00 AM
I like MD.  He helped me troll the ONE for days and nights, all over the forum.

Those are fun times, the ONE is lurking in the shadows.... Reading....lusting...... Waiting.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 09, 2018, 03:16:38 PM
So, let me ask my liberal friends just why it is they feel the need to reduce a Born Again Christian to a member of the Westboro Baptists? Why not just be honest and say you hate Christians? ::)

Many liberals believe in God, and some conservatives do not. Of course I don’t need to tell you this..
Honestly, this is why some people dislike labels. Because you can be boxed into something by others that doesn’t even necessarily fit who you are. It’s easy to make assumptions. But you don’t know unless you ask, if you care enough to ask.

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 09, 2018, 10:14:27 AM
Yeah, it’s just about the most absurd thing I’ve heard in a long time. It’s good for a laugh, though.

Apparently , Ed Edwards is in one scene in the background of one of the paradise lost documentaries. The scene is in the graveyard . He also claims he  was involved in the Steven Avery case and is in one making a murderer scenes in the courthouse. Sure is interesting though.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Bobbysaltereg0 on May 09, 2018, 04:49:10 PM
Apparently , Ed Edwards is in one scene in the background of one of the paradise lost documentaries. The scene is in the graveyard . He also claims he  was involved in the Steven Avery case and is in one making a murderer scenes in the courthouse. Sure is interesting though.

It’s fucking whack-a-doodle!!

I’ve been watching the series. I kept yelling at the TV, “Yeah, okay! Whatever!!”

A friend turned me onto Schrader's Darkness on the Edge of Town / Darkness Radio show about 5 years ago.

I listened intently and it was just okay until Dave started discussing Black Eyed Children. Ugh..

He didn't discuss nonsense like Black Eyed Children rationally and/or skeptically. He straight up endorsed / promoted it.

So he's not a skeptic, as he alleges, he's a salesman. I listened last night and it was bad. George Noory-bad.

PrairieGhost

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 09, 2018, 04:50:44 PM
It’s fucking whack-a-doodle!!

I’ve been watching the series. I kept yelling at the TV, “Yeah, okay! Whatever!!”

I've been back and forth on if they did or didn't do it. Currently, I'm back on they did it.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: PrairieGhost on May 09, 2018, 06:10:01 PM
I've been back and forth on if they did or didn't do it. Currently, I'm back on they did it.

Some of these murders seem plausible, but no way did he do all of them.