• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on December 11, 2017, 08:12:08 PM
Where the hell do these two shits get the money to always go shopping? Maybe there needs to be cuts to SSI and other social programs. Their monthly gift from the American taxpayer is clearly too much money.

They know how to work the system. People that need it really don't study how to get the most out of it so they get less than what they need. It's jerks like Senda that get way more than they can use.

Where the hell do these two shits get the money to always go shopping? Maybe there needs to be cuts to SSI and other social programs. Their monthly gift from the American taxpayer is clearly too much money.

Maybe?

Roswells, Art

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 11, 2017, 08:24:20 PM
Maybe?

We don't need to cut it just make sure the people that get it need it. That is a problem though because a lot of times the people that make the most noise need it the least.

SergeantMajor

I wouldn’t mind if they did some kind of work. I mean, there is plenty of work Geo4ge could do sitting on his ass. Hell, he could use his “skills” in YouTube production and do PSAs. I don’t know why Kathy can’t do some kind of public service work for her guvment hand out

Quote from: SergeantMajor on December 11, 2017, 08:34:03 PM
I wouldn’t mind if they did some kind of work. I mean, there is plenty of work Geo4ge could do sitting on his ass. Hell, he could use his “skills” in YouTube production and do PSAs. I don’t know why Kathy can’t do some kind of public service work for her guvment hand out

It's my understanding that she was a Security Professional before whatever unfortunate malady forced her onto the Disability.
Seems like she would be a natural down at the Airport keeping America's skies safe.  She could handle situations like this
with ease.

whoozit

Quote from: SergeantMajor on December 11, 2017, 07:55:14 PM
How very ungallant of George not to whip out his Swiss Army tooth and open The poor physically challenged Sweet Kathy’s package. No bueno George >:(
We all Know Kathy can’t gnaw through the packaging with her non-existent teeth.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 11, 2017, 08:27:30 PM
We don't need to cut it just make sure the people that get it need it. That is a problem though because a lot of times the people that make the most noise need it the least.

We have a $20 trillion national debt, and that doesn't include states, cities, counties, water districts, fire districts, park districts, school districts and every other political entity that borrows as much as it can and wastes most of it.  It doesn't include future government pensions, Social Security, Medicare, ObamaCare, and everything else they've promised. 

Once these programs are instituted, and once promises are made, they are impossible to get rid of - and dig us ever deeper in debt.  For example look how hard it is to get rid of an obscenity like ObamaCare - even after the voters turned first the House, then the Senate, then the presidency over to people vowing to repeal it.

Meanwhile we're told we have to import millions of people to ''do jobs Americans won't do''.  And of course most of them somehow qualify for more handouts.

It's not sustainable.  Either we get a handle on it, or at some point the country collapses

I'm done.  I think we should tell everyone that it's all going away in one year.  That gives the charities a year to figure out who really needs help with the limited funds they have, and who should be sent out to pick produce, get help from family, or die.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 11, 2017, 08:59:06 PM
We have a $20 trillion national debt, and that doesn't include states, cities, counties, water districts, fire districts, park districts, school districts and every other political entity that borrows as much as it can and wastes most of it.  It doesn't include future government pensions, Social Security, Medicare, ObamaCare, and everything else they've promised. 

Once these programs are instituted, and once promises are made, they are impossible to get rid of - and dig us ever deeper in debt.  For example look how hard it is to get rid of an obscenity like ObamaCare - even after the voters turned first the House, then the Senate, then the presidency over to people vowing to repeal it.

Meanwhile we're told we have to import millions of people to ''do jobs Americans won't do''.  And of course most of them somehow qualify for more handouts.

It's not sustainable.  Either we get a handle on it, or at some point the country collapses

I'm done.  I think we should tell everyone that it's all going away in one year.  That gives the charities a year to figure out who really needs help with the limited funds they have, and who should be sent out to pick produce, get help from family, or die.

It wasn't a $20 trillion debt when Bill Clinton was in office. Heck, we had so much money Bush decided to give $300 dollars back to every citizen. Remember that? Have you noticed the pattern? Democrats get the budget in order, Republicans spend the shit out of it.

Dr. MD MD

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clowardâ€"Piven_strategy

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 11, 2017, 09:08:13 PM
It wasn't a $20 trillion debt when Bill Clinton was in office. Heck, we had so much money Bush decided to give $300 dollars back to every citizen. Remember that? Have you noticed the pattern? Democrats get the budget in order, Republicans spend the shit out of it.

You seem to be ignoring a lot of recent history.  ;D

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 11, 2017, 09:09:49 PM
You seem to be ignoring a lot of recent history.  ;D

Yeah, the economy seems to be doing well right now but it is at the cost of the planet we live on so enjoy it while you can because your grandchildren won't.

Norm

Quote from: brig on December 11, 2017, 11:17:10 AM
I would susscribe.

By the by, did Senda say "...black men in hats"?  OR am I hearing things?

I believe he muttered something about 'black things' up his anus.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 11, 2017, 09:10:55 PM
Yeah, the economy seems to be doing well right now but it is at the cost of the planet we live on so enjoy it while you can because your grandchildren won't.

I was referring to the last 8 years...Obama doubled our debt in that time and appears to have been involved in a bunch of criminal activity to make himself rich behind our backs...you know, that kinda stuff?

what planet do you live on ?

my wish would be for the whole world to give up military spending...
more money for education, healthcare, food, living conditions etc
(just a dream, have all the people who wish to inflict harm on others sent to an island with a ball bat and let them go to it and leave the rest of us alone)

oh... i dunno. whatever amount of money spent.... it was worth every penny to watch the absolute drama of her trying them on....  8)

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on December 11, 2017, 09:38:13 PM
oh... i dunno. whatever amount of money spent.... it was worth every penny to watch the absolute drama of her trying them on....  8)

I normally try to avoid Kathy's Korner vids as they are usually fairly depressing.   Guess I gotta check this one out now   ;)

I'm quite curious to finally find out exactly what it was that Bill Clinton did to balance the budget and manage the finances so well. 

Since you seem to know, please point out the reforms he implemented, the policies he changed, the legislation he demanded and pushed through, the times he faced down the Fed, the times he threatened to ''shut down the government'' in order to get his budget balancing budgets passed, and so on.  I'd really like to know.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 11, 2017, 09:55:25 PM
I'm quite curious to finally find out exactly what it was that Bill Clinton did to balance the budget and manage the finances so well. 

Since you seem to know, please point out the reforms he implemented, the policies he changed, the legislation he demanded and pushed through, the times he faced down the Fed, the times he threatened to ''shut down the government'' in order to get his budget balancing budgets passed, and so on.  I'd really like to know.

You think shutting down the government is what we elected our officials for? By the way, that was Newt Gingrich that led that travesty. Some of us were visiting our national parks at the time.

P.S. I'll have to get back to you on the stuff he passed.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 11, 2017, 10:08:28 PM
You think shutting down the government is what we elected our officials for?...

It's part of our system of checks and balances.  No one person is the dictator, despite what Obama thought.

Why is it the Libs are always going on about how taxes, waste, bureaucracy and so on are just the price of living in a democracy, but act like the sky is falling if the Congress and president can't agree on a budget for a few days after the end of the fiscal year?

Jojo

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on December 11, 2017, 09:38:13 PM
Not to be contrary, but Social Security is not paid by taxes.  And, you only get out what you put in.  He must have had some career?

paladin1991

Quote from: damon on December 10, 2017, 01:36:00 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaiTHP4LU4Y
george senda latest video and he talks about Midnight in the desert.

Not half bad for a podcast senda.  Maybe you should start grifting for a home studio and start 'casting that way.  Your utube shit is shit.

Jojo

How about just stopping corporate welfare ("bailouts")!

Help from "family"...?  Some kind of help is the kind of help we all could do without!

Criminals Are Raised By Families

Families Rife With Behavioral Dysfunction
" 'Most people think they come from a dysfunctional family,' says Dr. Michael Kerr, a psychiatrist at the Georgetown University Family Center." (Source: People May 28, 1990, Vol. 33, No. 21, "John Bradshaw" by Victoria Balfour.)". https://www.quora.com/What-percentage-of-American-families-are-dysfunctional

20% of U.S. Children Molested
One in three-to-four girls, and one in five-to-seven boys are sexually abused before they turn 18, an overwhelming incidence of which happens within the family. These statistics are well known among industry professionals, who are often quick to add, "and this is a notoriously underreported crime.". https://www.theatlantic.com/national/archive/2013/01/america-has-an-incest-problem/272459/

Young Adults With No Families
Of the half million orphans and foster children in the U.S., almost 30,000 age out annually, still with no family.  https://showhope.org/2014/03/24/4-statistics/

Situation Not Improving, Shortage of Mental Health Professionals
Half the counties in our country have no licensed mental health counselor.  https://www.thecut.com/2015/10/theres-a-shortage-of-therapists-in-the-us.html

On a similar note, I once asked Sallie Mae's call center representative if student loan debt is passed on to the family after an individual debtor dies.  The answer was, "Yes".  Of course it was a lie.  In the USA, brothers, sisters, parents, and children are certainly not responsible for someone else's debts upon death.

So, why should they while I live?

3OctaveFart

The more you see of her, it is clear Kathy has some sort of post-event cognitive impairment and is eligible for assistance.

Senda is the one gaming the system. There are probably good reasons he won't leave California.

paladin1991

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on December 12, 2017, 02:03:25 PM
The more you see of her, it is clear Kathy has some sort of post-event cognitive impairment and is eligible for assistance.

Senda is the one gaming the system. There are probably good reasons he won't leave California.
I believe you are right, Octy.  Kathy is one of those poor bastards, who for whatever reason, cannot be a part of the mainstream society.  She should be assisted and protected.

senda?  Has been playing the system all his life, fm his public paid sex tour of the Lost Angeles County jail to today with all the grifts, cons and thefts that he has gleefully enacted upon the American public, not to mention, Mommy dearest.  Shit, I wouldn't harvest his pork gobbling organs for Al qeada.

whoozit

Can we please keep on topic in the Falkie thread?  Everyone complains when he is brought up in other threads but no one seems to mind shitting in this thread.  Thank you.

Norm

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on December 12, 2017, 02:03:25 PM

I concur with your diagnosis regarding Kathy's apparent post-event cognitive impairment yet I wonder why the California Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) hasn't placed driving restrictions on her driver's license. As a former medical field professional it is troubling to me that she continues to drive an automobile despite her previous vehicle accident history.

Senda leads me to speculate that he could be suffering a cerebellar cortex malady of some sort, perhaps today's procedure will provide a direction of treatment that will best suit him.

I refer you to this slide.

3OctaveFart

I am sorry for criticizing Kathy and make full disclosure to my brothers and sisters on The Falkie Thread.

She still has a terrible attitude and should lay more blame for the shambles of her life on Senda and her rotten partners than what appears to be the only friend she has left.

Meeting and falling in love with Senda might have been one of the worst mistakes she made.

Element 115

Quote from: bateman on December 12, 2017, 01:37:46 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2kglyHLScA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxloabtzh7Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gpef8OOn7D4

When I first saw this guy on YouTube I felt kinda bad for him, and somewhat entertained. Then I saw how condescending he acted toward poor Kathy with the “and thank you for watching” in the latest Kathy “The ratty one gets coal” video as she was wrapping things up. The gesture he made and tone was totally condescending. She may not be all there, but at least treat her with some dignity lol.

I have no sympathy for either one of them.  This is the life they've built for themselves every step of the way.