• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Fake News...

Started by chefist, December 09, 2016, 11:44:37 AM

ItsOver

Quote from: Up All Night on March 18, 2018, 11:22:44 AM
ProPublica Corrects Its Story On Trump's CIA Nominee Gina Haspel And Waterboarding

March 16, 2018

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2018/03/16/594282245/propublica-corrects-its-story-on-trump-s-cia-nominee-gina-haspel-and-waterboardi

Read this, and then, just think, how the Liberal Left, and who knows who else, would be roasting Alex Jones, if InfoWars had disseminated such Fake News, and then offered a correction, if, the Fake News had been against a Liberal Democrat or a RINO.
Clyde was going ballistic last week about Fake News, the power grid, and the Ruskies last week.  The show transcript is a pretty interesting read.

"The media becomes useless as they encourage the people to allow themselves to be misgoverned by delivering misinformation and propaganda instead of useful information that keeps them safe.

The national security “Deep State” is now using a heavy-hand to do battle with the American people and the world. The Deep State may not just be American alphabet agencies trying to destroy one country â€" it is a cabal that has been organized to destabilize many countries so that they will fall into peril, bankruptcy and ruin.

Politics and media bias dole out what people want to hear in order to prop up their prejudices and their need for some sort of justice for something they can’t define. Most won’t appreciate it when you attempt to even explain how the mainstream narrative tries to make everything so simple, so homogenized and so wrong."

Show transcript here:

http://www.groundzeromedia.org/3-16-18-grid-death/

Gd5150

Quote from: ItsOver on March 18, 2018, 11:56:35 AM
Clyde was going ballistic last week about Fake News, the power grid, and the Ruskies last week.  The show transcript is a pretty interesting read.

"The media becomes useless as they encourage the people to allow themselves to be misgoverned by delivering misinformation and propaganda instead of useful information that keeps them safe.

The national security “Deep State” is now using a heavy-hand to do battle with the American people and the world. The Deep State may not just be American alphabet agencies trying to destroy one country â€" it is a cabal that has been organized to destabilize many countries so that they will fall into peril, bankruptcy and ruin.

Politics and media bias dole out what people want to hear in order to prop up their prejudices and their need for some sort of justice for something they can’t define. Most won’t appreciate it when you attempt to even explain how the mainstream narrative tries to make everything so simple, so homogenized and so wrong."

Show transcript here:

http://www.groundzeromedia.org/3-16-18-grid-death/

It’s important to understand this is how the demoKKKRat media, and demoKKKRat party have been pushing their agenda not for months, or years, but decades.

This transparent technique is what gave birth to the fake Trump/Russian collusion conspiracy fantasy via the fake dossier that was leaked by the typical unnamed source and reported some amateur night left wing news outlet. The NYTimes and CNN report the fake news that’s being reported by said unknown news outlet as though it’s fact, and the left is off and running. They get their weeks or months of blockbuster headlines. In times like now, the retraction goes unmentioned. Late night fake comedy shows report the fake news over and over. The left wing education industry is more than happy to perpetuate the propaganda in the classroom. And as always the lemmings could careless about the truth, knowledge, education, logic etc...their minds function in a domain of emotion.

This is the real swamp. It’s the big 3 networks. It’s news media. Entertainment media. Sports media. Print media. The education industry.  It’s stranglehold is so much bigger than DC. The lefts agenda takes presidence over all else to the ignorant brainless left winger. Their agenda is their religion.

You will never see them conduct open minded debate. They’re incapable. They only know how to shut down opposing views through their fascist techniques in the classroom, on the internet, the news room, the entertainment source, the town square etc...

Quote from: Up All Night on March 18, 2018, 11:22:44 AM
ProPublica Corrects Its Story On Trump's CIA Nominee Gina Haspel And Waterboarding

March 16, 2018

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2018/03/16/594282245/propublica-corrects-its-story-on-trump-s-cia-nominee-gina-haspel-and-waterboardi

Read this, and then, just think, how the Liberal Left, and who knows who else, would be roasting Alex Jones, if InfoWars had disseminated such Fake News, and then offered a correction, if, the Fake News had been against a Liberal Democrat or a RINO.

The surprise is that they retracted it.  If they retracted all the fake news they put out, they wouldn't have room for anything else

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Humilia Lepus Foramen on April 21, 2018, 07:40:44 PM

First time watching that show.  Not bad.  Dore’s come a long way since spitting on Alex Jones ;D

Did he really do that?! What a jerk! At least he had the good sense to break ties with the Turds. I like him. He's really one of the only political commentators on the left who's honest and he has a good sense of humor. I don't always agree with him but I like and trust him.

GravitySucks

https://www.chronicle.com/article/Drew-Cloud-Is-a-Well-Known/243217
Well known expert on student loan debt that doesn’t exist.

albrecht

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 25, 2018, 05:42:33 PM
https://www.chronicle.com/article/Drew-Cloud-Is-a-Well-Known/243217
Well known expert on student loan debt that doesn’t exist.
Good for that writer to track that down. Have the august news agencies issued retractions? Maybe because, especially on tv, the main "news" are government or corporate press releases to be read and, on the internet, the desire to be "first" regardless of accurate information.  It is amazing how easy it is troll "news" companies remember that fake ex-CIA security "expert" a few years back?

albrecht

https://fas.org/sgp/jud/johnson-cia-042618.pdf
"“The Director of Central Intelligence is free to disclose classified information about CIA sources and methods selectively, if he concludes that it is necessary to do so in order to protect those intelligence sources and methods, and no court can second guess his decision,” McMahon ruled."
http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/nation-world/national/national-security/article210169704.html

But the President, of course, cannot enforce the law with regard to the Border, immigration, and undesirable aliens.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on April 30, 2018, 07:22:21 PM
https://fas.org/sgp/jud/johnson-cia-042618.pdf
"“The Director of Central Intelligence is free to disclose classified information about CIA sources and methods selectively, if he concludes that it is necessary to do so in order to protect those intelligence sources and methods, and no court can second guess his decision,” McMahon ruled."
http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/nation-world/national/national-security/article210169704.html

But the President, of course, cannot enforce the law with regard to the Border, immigration, and undesirable aliens.

That's because the POTUS isn't a police officer, Congressman or judge (Though granted, Trump likes to think he's all three).. Take it up with your local friendly Congressman to repeal any and all powers the CIA have.. And throw in disbanding the unfair FBI too...and anything else that Trump doesn't like, after all it is HIS country and everyone works for him, natch.

albrecht

This is the fake news* thread, not the immigration, illegal or otherwise, thread. I know you fled here due to a pension issue, or something along those lines, along with romantic reasons, but since you keep bringing immigration up: why do you feel, and bitched out the lengthy process, you should have to follow the rules but it is ok for others to just waltz across an open-border and get rights, government assistance, free legal advice, public housing, 'in state' college tuition, free education and meals for their brood, etc? The UK wouldn't let me have "any recourse to public funds" and checked my paperwork?
The current A.G. is against illegal immigration so what is the problem with enforcing the law(s) on the books? Just one of many....
https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1227

* fake news is lega for some time l but this ruling says that only certain, select 'news' agencies can be given secret government information. Not all 'news' outlets are created equal. Hahaha.
Smith-Mundt Act (Public Law 80-40) was repealed in the 2013 NDAA and government information/propaganda formally issued to only foreign audiences can now be, legally, used domestically on US citizens.

starramus

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 20, 2018, 11:55:22 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18YMTWFpKmo

Jimmy exposes all of the fake news from the left and the right.

This just in from Fox News....trump is near broke. His obsession with grabbing pussies is he's hoping to find loose change in them. nyuk nyuk nyuk

starramus

To escape fake news one must tune in to Russia Today. Strange that amerikkans must rely on Moscow for real and professional news casting. Kinda Orwellian ehhh?

https://www.rt.com/shows/crosstalk/425502-north-korea-victory-trump/

starramus

Quote from: Humilia Lepus Foramen on April 24, 2018, 08:29:47 AM
^ https://youtu.be/nT-l53CZYlk

I think I'd like to spit on Alex Jones myself along with the parents of the Sandy Hook massacred children. We'd have a spitting gang bang!

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 30, 2018, 07:52:31 PM
That's because the POTUS isn't a police officer, Congressman or judge (Though granted, Trump likes to think he's all three).. Take it up with your local friendly Congressman to repeal any and all powers the CIA have.. And throw in disbanding the unfair FBI too...and anything else that Trump doesn't like, after all it is HIS country and everyone works for him, natch.

According to the good Yorkshireman, somehow Obama was allowed to do anything he liked, Constitutional or otherwise.  Trump doesn't actually have authority to do anything.  Weird.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 30, 2018, 09:03:48 PM
According to the good Yorkshireman, somehow Obama was allowed to do anything he liked, Constitutional or otherwise.  Trump doesn't actually have authority to do anything.  Weird.

I'm fairly confident I haven't said that or thought that...ever. But I seem to remember when the 'Obama worst POTUS ever etc.." He was condemned for (variously) playing golf, signing too many EOs, seemingly believing he could have sway over Congress and the judiciary when there was a clear separation of powers (Quite an education).. Yet, Trump hasn't even tried to disguise he's done all that and far more.
It's been leaked tonight from Trumps side (As in Trump's previous lawyers) that Mueller had wrote out 49 questions they would like to ask Trump in person.. Including the intriguing 'What did you know about Manaforts back channel outreach to Russians?" Needless to say, Trump has been warned to not speak in person to Mueller or his team..

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 30, 2018, 09:13:39 PM
I'm fairly confident I haven't said that or thought that...ever. But I seem to remember when the 'Obama worst POTUS ever etc.." He was condemned for (variously) playing golf, signing too many EOs, seemingly believing he could have sway over Congress and the judiciary when there was a clear separation of powers (Quite an education).. Yet, Trump hasn't even tried to disguise he's done all that and far more.
It's been leaked tonight from Trumps side (As in Trump's previous lawyers) that Mueller had wrote out 49 questions they would like to ask Trump in person.. Including the intriguing 'What did you know about Manaforts back channel outreach to Russians?" Needless to say, Trump has been warned to not speak in person to Mueller or his team..

TL;DR, sorry - It's tedious and a waste of time to read your interpretation of the duties of US officials as portrayed by the Fake News Media

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 30, 2018, 09:21:07 PM
TL;DR, sorry - It's tedious and a waste of time to read your interpretation of the duties of US officials as portrayed by the Fake News Media

Wasn't my interpretation...I was paraphrasing what was said in the Obama thread..And how Trump is basically doing ten times worse what Obama was accused of.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 30, 2018, 09:25:52 PM
Wasn't my interpretation...I was paraphrasing what was said in the Obama thread..And how Trump is basically doing ten times worse what Obama was accused of.

He gave 10 countries worse than Iran the green light to build nuclear weapons and ICBMs to reach us?

He took advantage of 10 situations worse than Ferguson to put out divisive racial garbage?

He created a vacuum that a group 10 times as bad as ISIS stepped into?

He spied on 10 times as many allied leaders, reporters, and news groups Obama did?

He's doubled the national debt 10 times?

He's sicced 10 agencies like the IRS on political groups he doesn't like in the run up to an election to they can't form their non-profit group?

He gave Russia 10 times 20% of our uranium supply, so he and his cronies could make a few $$$ ?

He's put 10 times the number of America hating radicals in senior government positions Obama did?

He's lied to FISA courts in order to bypass the regular warrant process so he can spy on 10 times as many people as Obama?

His Secretaries of State and National Security teams made 10 times the blunders Obama's did?

What are you talking about?  Geez, never mind.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: starramus on April 30, 2018, 09:01:27 PM
I think I'd like to spit on Alex Jones myself along with the parents of the Sandy Hook massacred children. We'd have a spitting gang bang!

Fuck you, you sanctimonious asshole! Who the fuck do you think you are?!  I'm going to continue to speculate AND pontifacte when the government and their media lackeys are handing us obvious bullshit and there's not a damn thing you can do about it. <spits coke in your face because it's stickier>

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 30, 2018, 09:53:41 PM
He gave 10 countries worse than Iran the green light to build nuclear weapons and ICBMs to reach us?

He took advantage of 10 situations worse than Ferguson to put out divisive racial garbage?

He created a vacuum that a group 10 times as bad as ISIS stepped into?

He spied on 10 times as many allied leaders, reporters, and news groups Obama did?

He's doubled the national debt 10 times?

He's sicced 10 agencies like the IRS on political groups he doesn't like in the run up to an election to they can't form their non-profit group?

He gave Russia 10 times 20% of our uranium supply, so he and his cronies could make a few $$$ ?

He's put 10 times the number of America hating radicals in senior government positions Obama did?

He's lied to FISA courts in order to bypass the regular warrant process so he can spy on 10 times as many people as Obama?

His Secretaries of State and National Security teams made 10 times the blunders Obama's did?

What are you talking about?  Geez, never mind.

Erm, no...no he didn't. On any of that. But carry on believing it if it bolsters your antipathy.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 01, 2018, 09:23:13 AM
Erm, no...no he didn't. On any of that. But carry on believing it if it bolsters your antipathy.

You said he was 10 times worse than Obama.  I was just pointing out that can't possibly be true.

In fact all the divisiveness Obama unleashed, all the underhanded tactics, all the filth - that torch has passed to the rest of the D-Rat un-American fascists, who have focused on attacking Trump and real Americans.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 01, 2018, 12:46:46 PM
You said he was 10 times worse than Obama.  I was just pointing out that can't possibly be true.

In fact all the divisiveness Obama unleashed, all the underhanded tactics, all the filth - that torch has passed to the rest of the D-Rat un-American fascists, who have focused on attacking Trump and real Americans.

No, I said he was ten times worse than Obama has been accused of.. I didn't say Obama was guilty of any of what he's been accused of.. And as for 'attacking' Trump and 'Real Americans'...Where do you come in that, as you've had your fair share of attacking Trump. Is attacking Trump off limits then, because only he can attack other people, countries, societies etc? I know he's a big fat manchild, but if only he grew up (I know it's too late now) maybe he could accept he really isn't the living god he expects anyone who works for him or the WH should treat him.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 01, 2018, 01:52:33 PM
No, I said he was ten times worse than Obama has been accused of.. I didn't say Obama was guilty of any of what he's been accused of...

Of course not.  You believe whatever Big Media tells you.  Obama is guilty of everything I listed.  I personally think he should be tried and executed, along with quite a few of his cronies.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 01, 2018, 01:52:33 PM
... And as for 'attacking' Trump and 'Real Americans'...Where do you come in that...

The people in the streets blocking roads, blocking bridges, blocking speakers, blocking access to speakers, attacking the police, burning our downtowns, looting our downtowns - all in the name of Left-wing agitprop - are un-American.  As are their defenders.

The media constantly lying about Trump, twisting everything he says and does into some crime, or example of ''racism'', or pretending he doesn't have the authority to run various areas of the Executive Branch when they don't agree his policies - and those supporting that - are un-American.   

The phony judges blocking the agenda he ran on and was elected to enact - based on their personal political preferences and not the law - and those supporting them, are un-American.

The various Democrats in Media, Academia, Hollywood, etc, constantly insisting we're an evil awful racist nation, with the intent of further dividing us for political purposes - and those supporting them - are un-American

The various Democrats in Media, Academia, Hollywood, etc who don't believe in our system of government, our system of free exchange, our liberty - when it comes to our right to the fruit of our labor, our right to defend ourselves, our right to decide social issues ourselves rather than a handful of judges, our right to our property, etc - and those that support them, are Un-American.  And the same goes for those constantly trashing our culture, our society, our history, and who hate us.  Un-American.

And those who are over the top in attacking Trump, those who enacted and perpetuate the witch hunt, those trying to distract to the point of disrupting the ability of the government to function, it's enough already.  Yes, this level of filth has moved into un-American territory.  If we don't accept the results of elections for reasons short of criminality, corruption, deviation from the Constitution, etc (none of which Trump has even approached), at some point it reaches the level of attacking the Constitution itself.  The Democrats and their fellow travelers reached that point before he was even sworn in.  It's Un-American

Do you really think otherwise?

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 09, 2016, 11:51:56 AM
One of my favs. The irrelevant MSMedia/Democrat party back at it again.
[attachment id=1 msg=969438]

Have you registered your political affiliation with the Whitehouse yet? They will be very interested that you are a strong supporter, like your boyfriend, Roger "the enema" Stone.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 16, 2017, 04:26:56 PM
Them, MSNBC, The NYT and the Washington Post are the biggest liars in the industry. In the old days maybe you could say the ratio of truth to lies was 50/50 but organizations like these have doubled down on their politics so much that it's now approaching 100% bullshit and the political agenda is glaringly transparent. I started to listen to Glenn Beck interview O'Rielly about Meagan Kelly and I had to shut it off almost immediately because the first thing Beck did was tear into Jones for being fake news. Oh, the hypocrisy!  ::)

Now that you have Trump's brain, you can repeat right-wing platitudes like "Fake News" every time another shoe drops in the ongoing Scandal-ridden swamp.