• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

ZaZa

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 14, 2017, 09:09:48 AM
Whats the matter Barbie? No-one having a go at you? Feeling left out? Go and shave your cunt, give yourself an enema, bend over and wait for za za. There's a good bitch.

no YP, he our delicate flower FAKE Dr.MD is just triggered because yesterday I put him in his place and rip him 'a new one' lol & ;)

ZaZa

***EDIT
But he will be OK after few days.
I also  discovered that he is indeed FAKE Dr.MD MD
He is actually a Veterinarian not a human Doctor. So his proper title is Vet.MD MD

Quote from: Seraph2 on August 14, 2017, 07:27:00 AM
I feel bad for the poor guy in Indiana who has agreed to fix Falkie's iPad, particularly because it'll surely get "lost in the mail" or "damaged" somehow in the process. We all know what high standards Falkie has when it comes to mail-ordered goods and services. If it's not returned in perfect condition, he'll demand a full refund.

Also, I'm so glad Falkie is insuring it before he ships it to a random person across the country. That way if anything happens to it, he'll get refunded the full value of it, courtesy of the U.S. Postal Service and the taxpayers.

However, It's a good thing he's made so many videos about how broken it is. They can help anyone who processes his upcoming insurance claim determine the real value of it. We wouldn't want him to get accused of insurance fraud on a Federal level.

I was so confused last night about why he's shipping his beloved iPad all the way to a stranger in Indiana for repairs. Then a little cartoon lightbulb went on over my head and I felt ... sad. :(

I got a voice mail from Falkie and it is not mailing insurance that he getting. It will be regular insurance in case something happens to it, he is trusting the guy in Indiana.

You might be wondering "Why did Falkie call me?" Well from the massage he thought he was calling Abram. Aperently he still had my number from the pizza and he called it.

It also means that have have Falkies phone number, the one he has kept so well guarded. Bidding starts now.

well, I notice the authorities have NOT caught themselves one of the escaped "window lickers"....

by the Casio, how did your siege go at the American Doll Store ?
(you pulled of an escaped through the sewage system...rumour has it)
LOL

chefist

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on August 14, 2017, 12:41:44 PM
I got a voice mail from Falkie and it is not mailing insurance that he getting. It will be regular insurance in case something happens to it, he is trusting the guy in Indiana.

You might be wondering "Why did Falkie call me?" Well from the massage he thought he was calling Abram OLG. Aperently he still had my number from the pizza and he called it.

It also means that have have Falkies phone number, the one he has kept so well guarded. Bidding starts now.

FIFY

Norm

You might be wondering "Why did Falkie call me?" Well from the message he thought he was calling Abram. Apparently he still had my number from the pizza and he called it.

It also means that I have Falkies phone number, the one he has kept so well guarded. Bidding starts now.

BREAKING NEWS...

according to the "world's most trusted reporter" "The Guy from Pittsburgh"....
Weightism is on the verge of becoming a "civil rights issue"...
and according to a Professor in Oregon or Washington is has become a matter of extreme discrimination in our society !
imagine, Falkie being rebuffed by those "busty adolescent blonde girls" at Starbucks as he leers a twitching at the sight of them....
he will soon be able to file multiple "civil rights violations" with the help of his "crack pro bono legal team"..
age discrimination
MORBIDLY OBESE discrimination
and the resulting financial windfall...
plus the "busty adolescent blonde girls" being court ordered to NOT discriminate against Falkie and to allow him to leer and twitch....
AS IT IS HIS CIVIL RIGHT TO DO SO !

3OctaveFart

We need our Falkie beat reporter to investigate whether Senda paid taxes on the Noory earnings.

ZaZa

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on August 14, 2017, 03:30:36 PM
We need our Falkie beat reporter to investigate whether Senda paid taxes on the Noory earnings.

Meatie Pie /aka/ 3OctaveFart,
why don't you just go and kill him already, you are so full of hate and vengeance towards Falkie.
Would be good for you to get cancer or some other deadly illness so you can focus on your own miserable life.

3OctaveFart

Quote from: ZaZa on August 14, 2017, 03:43:33 PM
why don't you just go and kill him already, you are so full of hate and vengeance towards Falkie.
Would be good for you to get cancer or some other deadly illness so you can focus on your own miserable life.
I've given Senda 50 more bucks than you ever have, big boy. Belly-up and join the donors club or shut it.

Lilith

You might be wondering "Why did Falkie call me?" Well from the massage he thought he was calling Abram. Aperently he still had my number from the pizza and he called it.

"Marge" has sent word to George already.  ::)

https://youtu.be/gO3OWrD6a_I

chefist

Ha. He disabled the quantity of likes/dislikes. Hilarious.

whoozit

I'm still trying to figure out why Falkie kept referencing a call to Indiana.  It had nothing to do with what Rally Squirrel claimed.   I guess I'd have more luck trying to make a car run on lettuce than understanding Falkie. 

chefist

Quote from: brig on August 14, 2017, 04:16:35 PM
"Marge" has sent word to George already.  ::)

You bring up a good point, Brig.

Here are just a few names of folks over the years who "befriended" George, that we cannot confirm are different or the same person/people:

Cunandero
Open Lines Gerry
6WeekTenure tm (RS correctly made this suggestion below)
Justin
Area51Drone
Seraph2
Abram (Abe) *this one has been debunked at this point. ;-)

Any others? Correct me if I'm wrong. I'm sure there are.

Quote from: whoozit on August 14, 2017, 04:27:46 PM
I'm still trying to figure out why Falkie kept referencing a call to Indiana.  It had nothing to do with what Rally Squirrel claimed.   I guess I'd have more luck trying to make a car run on lettuce than understanding Falkie.

He gets easily confused.
It is simple, my number was on the pizza because the driver needed to call me. I used to live in San Ramon so I have a 925 area code. From the voice mail it was clear that he was calling Abe because at the end he said he would see me on Wednessday.

And to further clarify for him the call was Sunday at 6:14 pm the number is 925-269-8***.

Quote from: chefist on August 14, 2017, 04:41:52 PM

Here are just a few names of folks over the years who "befriended" George, that we cannot confirm are different or the same person/people:

Cunandero
Open Lines Gerry
Justin
Area51Drone
Seraph2

6week

chefist

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on August 14, 2017, 04:47:42 PM
6week

You know, I used to think he was a different person, but you are right. It can't be ruled out. LOL

chefist

ZaZa

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on August 14, 2017, 03:45:12 PM
I've given Senda 50 more bucks than you ever have, big boy. Belly-up and join the donors club or shut it.
So because you gave him one time money you think now that you own Falkie and can torture him to death.
You do need personal tragedy so you can focus your evil anger on your own problems.

FallenSeraph

Quote from: chefist on August 14, 2017, 04:41:52 PM

Cunandero
Open Lines Gerry
6WeekTenure tm (RS correctly made this suggestion below)
Justin
Area51Drone
Seraph2

I'm really Chefist. You can ask White Crow. He sent me a hoodie.

chefist

Quote from: Seraph2 on August 14, 2017, 05:14:11 PM
I'm really Chefist. You can ask White Crow. He sent me a hoodie.

I invite you to all into the next "Martinez Tonight"...everyone would love to hear from you.

I cannot believe the inspectors were a "no show"...who thinks compensation is in order for the sheer amount of work George put in cleaning his apartment for NOTHING!!!!!!! >:(

What about one of his buddies helping by complaining for him? :-\

Quote from: canadiancommie on August 14, 2017, 06:11:43 PM
What about one of his buddies helping by complaining for him? :-\

I am suprised Falkie's detractors have not called the apartment complex to complain.

ZaZa

Quote from: canadiancommie on August 14, 2017, 06:08:30 PM
I cannot believe the inspectors were a "no show"...who thinks compensation is in order for the sheer amount of work George put in cleaning his apartment for NOTHING!!!!!!! >:(

I will let you on a secret since it's almost over, ha ha ha
because the jokers from Bellgab arranged for a "fake" inspection notification so Falkie finally cleans his dungeon. . .  ;)
clever - ?? LOL

It is appalling to think of all that work for NOTHING!!!!  COMPENSATION IS IN ORDER!!!!!! >:(

ZaZa

Quote from: canadiancommie on August 14, 2017, 06:14:30 PM
It is appalling to think of all that work for NOTHING!!!!  COMPENSATION IS IN ORDER!!!!!! >:(

No it's not NOT for nothing, now Falkie has clean place to live in and to receive guests.
We thought of all the "side effects"... ;)