• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

I'M NOT GOING TO APOLOGIZE FOR CAUSING BellGab TO BE DOWN FOR 3 MONTHS.

Started by ZaZa, November 24, 2018, 03:43:25 PM

ZaZa

Quote from: Jackstar on November 27, 2018, 04:38:18 PM
I have the worst groupies.

Jackrats (you see what I did there, star<=>rats), be glad you have any. Most people don't give a rat's ass about you.
Consider me as your mentor. Where were you last nigh/early morn when I was slaying the wretched female incarnation of Satan himself.
Just as I finished with the sadist, the drunk delusional masochist emerged.
She is so old and confused, almost decomposing in her flesh and mind, that absurdal corpse yearning for attention.
But I won, so here I'm ready to give you my moral support in case you lose your composure.

Lilith

Quote from: ZaZa on November 28, 2018, 12:53:29 PM
Jackrats (you see what I did there, star<=>rats), be glad you have any. Most people don't give a rat's ass about you.
Consider me as your mentor. Where were you last nigh/early morn when I was slaying the wretched female incarnation of Satan himself.
Just as I finished with the sadist, the drunk delusional masochist emerged.
She is so old and confused, almost decomposing in her flesh and mind, that absurdal corpse yearning for attention.
But I won, so here I'm ready to give you my moral support in case you lose your composure.

Dear Pastor ZaZa,

If you check the GabCast thread, the most esteemed Liberace! Has offered you the GabCast as your Divinely appointed pulpit, should you decide to accept it.  JesusJuice has even offered to host with you.

Decline this Divine opportunity, at your own risk!  Choose carefully Oh Most Holy Appointed One!

ZaZa

Quote from: brig on November 28, 2018, 01:34:16 PM
Dear Pastor ZaZa,

If you check the GabCast thread, the most esteemed Liberace! Has offered you the GabCast as your Divinely appointed pulpit, should you decide to accept it.  JesusJuice has even offered to host with you.

Decline this Divine opportunity, at your own risk!  Choose carefully Oh Most Holy Appointed One!

Dear sadist brig,
how is your morning coffee? how is your plotting of acts of sadism going today?
Did you enjoyed yourself last night watching that wretched drunk delusional masochist decomposing under my verbal exorcism I performed on her.
I did all that in your honor, ain't going some lonely masochist suck out our attention so she can bask in the oceans of pain.

As to the hosting, I'm not mixing with any homo-trannny subhuman pile of vomit..
{and I'm not referring to Lee, he is a fine man)

Lilith

Quote from: ZaZa on November 28, 2018, 01:50:20 PM
Dear sadist brig,
how is your morning coffee? how is your plotting of acts of sadism going today?
Did you enjoyed yourself last night watching that wretched drunk delusional masochist decomposing under my verbal exorcism I performed on her.
I did all that in your honor, ain't going some lonely masochist suck out our attention so she can bask in the oceans of pain.

As to the hosting, I'm not mixing with any homo-trannny subhuman pile of vomit..
{and I'm not referring to Lee, he is a fine man)

I shall be sipping my coffee, while I spend hours trying to select inspirational music for you, in the hopes that you will change your mind, and submit to your Divine calling, and claim your Pulpit.

pate

Quote from: ZaZa on November 28, 2018, 12:53:29 PM
Jackrats (you see what I did there, star<=>rats), ....,.,,.,'.

* less than or equal to greta-than | rats?

Knot Shore

ediot:  0/undef, err...

ZaZa

Quote from: pate on November 29, 2018, 12:57:13 AM
* less than or equal to greta-than | rats?

Knot Shore

ediot:  0/undef, err...

pate,
please esplain dath

ZaZa

This little shit was just Logged On on Bellgab for few minutes, now is Off.
Wonder with what other account he will Login next and posts some filth like he was doing before so many times.

ZaZa

OK, the slime is Logged again.
Get ready for filth to by posted by him, like in the past he did.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ZaZa on November 30, 2018, 12:27:36 PM
pate,
please esplain dath

Why would he waste huis time trying to explain things to a moron? You’re not going to understand anyway. :D

ZaZa

Another child of Satan is trying to make a point.
where is my Holy Water and incense ...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ZaZa on November 30, 2018, 08:24:43 PM
Another child of Satan is trying to make a point.
where is my Holy Water and incense ...

Message to yourself again? ???

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ZaZa on November 30, 2018, 08:33:22 PM
...stop begging for attention, pile of degenerate filth.

Me?! At least I actually have something to say once in awhile. Unlike you who has pages of TL;DR crap and “Hey, me too! Can I play too, guys?” you fucking child. I’d say grow but I know that in your case it’s just not possible. ::)

ZaZa

Lol, interesting that pile of degenerate filth knew that my post was directed to him/her

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ZaZa on November 30, 2018, 09:46:22 PM
Lol, interesting that pile of degenerate filth knew that my post was directed to him/her

I know you’re totally unfamiliar with it but that’s how intelligence works.  ::)

ZaZa

THAT'S HOW KARMA WORKS, Lol.

"Goat shreds Serbian family’s 20k EURO fortune, gets FED to reporters in REVENGE"
https://www.rt.com/news/445683-serbia-goat-eats-family-fortune/

../partial quote/
A family of farmers in central Serbia found its entire savings wiped out by a hungry goat.
With their dreams of expanding the farm shredded, they took their revenge by serving the goat to journalists for lunch.
The Simic family from Ranilovic, a village near Arandjelovac in central Serbia, was saving to buy 10 hectares of land and expand their family farm.
Everything was going well, they say, until they left the money on the table before meeting with the seller, and forgot to lock the front door.

ZaZa

GOATS REPRESENT SATAN.
Their milk is Satan's cum. Don't drink it, or you will get possessed by Satan and his demons.

"You’ve goat to be kidding me: Beastly passenger brings Paris Metro to a halt (PHOTOS, VIDEO)"
https://www.rt.com/news/443866-paris-metro-goat-passenger/

Il a volé la chèvre du Jardin des Tuileries - Métro 1.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rvj6Kponoeo

Metron2267

Quote from: ZaZa on December 06, 2018, 10:47:06 AM
GOATS REPRESENT SATAN.
Their milk is Satan's cum. Don't drink it, or you will get possessed by Satan and his demons.
You may well be the stupidest poster here, and that is some accomplishment! :-\