Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Jackstar on January 09, 2019, 03:47:02 PM
What "podcasts" have been "successful," and what does that even entail? Asking for your paradigm shift.

Cum town

Chad Jacobs

Ok, I still donate my $5.00 per month to HW and even write her in the "Looking glass". usually, during the last hour after DS goes off air.  However, I'm never really sure when she's "off air" because she doesn't have guests posted on her web-page or on FB. However, what's even more confusing is that the "paranormal radio" application showed a feed for her last night so was this an "old show" or did she have a new show that simply wasn't promoted (on her FB or webpage). I understand that she is somewhat chaotic, but feel that she also provides good interviews on many occasions. I'm also a fan of her four hour "long format" which is hard to find (Spaced Out Radio with Dave Scott via Canada sometimes comes close).  I just wish she would post something on her FB or web page like "I'm not doing a show this week due to personal issues, will be back soon".

Quote from: username on January 09, 2019, 01:02:24 PM
You should feel bad about starving children & animals around the world. Not someone who has ruined every opportunity given to them.

I do.

That’s true, but I’m not so sure Heather has full control of her actions. No one has any idea what is going on with her. I don’t understand ell gabs infactuation with trying to, “ruin her”.  There nothing to ruin. She is seemingly broke in the middle of nowhere with no one. WTF is their to “ruin”.

Albeit her decision making has led to her position. She isn’t capable of making good decisions. She is likely to continue the self destructive behavior.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: nooryisawesome on January 09, 2019, 06:24:43 PM
I do.

That’s true, but I’m not so sure Heather has full control of her actions. No one has any idea what is going on with her. I don’t understand ell gabs infactuation with trying to, “ruin her”.  There nothing to ruin. She is seemingly broke in the middle of nowhere with no one. WTF is their to “ruin”.

Albeit her decision making has led to her position. She isn’t capable of making good decisions. She is likely to continue the self destructive behavior.

From what I can decipher from your post above. you are stating that Heather, should not be held accountable for her own actions? I highly disagree with you, no one here on this website is trying to ruin her.

I don't recall anyone from this website calling the sheriff's office and asking to check up on her. I don't recall anyone from this website feeding Michael Vera false information. I think we know who is the one, that's causing issues with Heather and others.

Quote from: username on January 09, 2019, 06:29:21 PM

From what I can decipher from your post above. you are stating that Heather, should not be held accountable for her own actions? I highly disagree with you, no one here on this website is trying to ruin her.

I don't recall anyone from this website calling the sheriff's office and asking to check up on her. I don't recall anyone from this website feeding Michael Vera false information. I think we know who is the one, that's causing issues with Heather and others.

No I am saying there is nothing to “ruin”. Heather is self destructive. I never said this forum was targeting her. I’m saying ellgabs actions are stupid, because she is self destructive. She’s literally her worse enemy.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: nooryisawesome on January 09, 2019, 06:38:48 PM
No I am saying there is nothing to “ruin”. Heather is self destructive. I never said this forum was targeting her. I’m saying ellgabs actions are stupid, because she is self destructive. She’s literally her worse enemy.

You'll get no argument from me on all said points. I think people forget not to take things so seriously.

Shame I'm the one who has to be the one to say it, you know since I'm allegedly the bad person here.

Epaphroditus

Quote from: Chad Jacobs on January 09, 2019, 06:05:05 PM
Ok, I still donate my $5.00 per month to HW and even write her in the "Looking glass". usually, during the last hour after DS goes off air.  However, I'm never really sure when she's "off air" because she doesn't have guests posted on her web-page or on FB. However, what's even more confusing is that the "paranormal radio" application showed a feed for her last night so was this an "old show" or did she have a new show that simply wasn't promoted (on her FB or webpage). I understand that she is somewhat chaotic, but feel that she also provides good interviews on many occasions. I'm also a fan of her four hour "long format" which is hard to find (Spaced Out Radio with Dave Scott via Canada sometimes comes close).  I just wish she would post something on her FB or web page like "I'm not doing a show this week due to personal issues, will be back soon".

Chad , the stream on the app is hers but if you click you only get music which is normal when she is not doing ashow as with no posting any updates as was always her history with Dark and LNM .

Metron2267

If anything I think Brig has done a bang-up job literally giving her sound advice real time...those few times she is broadcasting that is... :-\

Epaphroditus

The ellgabbers are mostly dikes / and other assorted females who in any social setting will always hate on a popular female , if HW was male they would ignore her .

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Epaphroditus on January 09, 2019, 07:10:10 PM
The ellgabbers are mostly dikes / and other assorted females who in any social setting will always hate on a popular female , if HW was male they would ignore her .

That's another logical point.

Metron2267

Quote from: Epaphroditus on January 09, 2019, 07:10:10 PM

Same thing the wife said - nailed it. :-X

Pizzapunch

I've always been more enthralled by the fans and cast of characters she attracts than heather herself, that's where the real entertainment is. Their day to day lives would make for a great documentary.

Quote from: Chad Jacobs on January 09, 2019, 06:05:05 PM

negro, please

Lilith

Quote from: username on January 09, 2019, 06:29:21 PM

I'm pretty sure we're thinking of the same thing.  Some work on improving their product amid all the competition, others just try to destroy their competition.

Chad Jacobs

Quote from: Epaphroditus on January 09, 2019, 07:07:41 PM
Chad , the stream on the app is hers but if you click you only get music which is normal when she is not doing ashow as with no posting any updates as was always her history with Dark and LNM .
Ok, well I guess that I am formally requesting that she simply "update" her site or FB page with her general status with something like "hey I'm feeling really depressed this week, so I will be off air for awhile sorry for the inconvenience). Maybe it's my autistic nature but I simply state what's going on with me with little regard as to what other people will think. I'm also a fairly non sociable, socially anxious person and while I typically won't return phone calls or texts (except my wife's and even then generally only hours later since even looking at my texts gives me stress) I will send emails advising of my general situation, status or opinions on a matter and that would be even more the case if people were sending me money that essentially maintained my livelihood (then again maybe not since I don't usually reply to my work texts/calls asking me to pick up extra RN shifts).

Lilith

Quote from: Chad Jacobs on January 09, 2019, 08:39:09 PM
Ok, well I guess that I am formally requesting that she simply "update" her site or FB page with her general status with something like "hey I'm feeling really depressed this week, so I will be off air for awhile sorry for the inconvenience). Maybe it's my autistic nature but I simply state what's going on with me with little regard as to what other people will think. I'm also a fairly non sociable, socially anxious person and while I typically won't return phone calls or texts (except my wife's and even then generally only hours later since even looking at my texts gives me stress) I will send emails advising of my general situation, status or opinions on a matter and that would be even more the case if people were sending me money that essentially maintained my livelihood (then again maybe not since I don't usually reply to my work texts/calls asking me to pick up extra RN shifts).

She could simply post "No show tonight" or Replay show such and such tonight" on her homepage.  But she doesn't bother.

Chine

Quote from: brig on January 09, 2019, 08:41:13 PM
She could simply post "No show tonight" or Replay show such and such tonight" on her homepage.  But she doesn't bother.

So, with these no shows... are the few stations that carry her just filling in the slot at the last minute? Replays or ... ?

Lilith

Quote from: Chine on January 09, 2019, 09:21:29 PM
So, with these no shows... are the few stations that carry her just filling in the slot at the last minute? Replays or ... ?

I don't know how any of them are handling it on a daily basis.

KCAA put on some news type show the last 2 nights which is a bad sign.

Chine

Well, I’m listening to Clyde and it’s on DNA Harvesting etc etc blah bloopdeedoo. Hopefully I can stay awake for the next hour to see what happens tonight. Man, I wish Knapp was on during weeknights.

WeinerInHand

Heather Wade is a star and she ain't hafta answer to no PLEBS!!!

VC

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on January 09, 2019, 10:02:58 PM
KCAA put on some news type show the last 2 nights which is a bad sign.
That will be the nail in the coffin if she loses her most ardent radio supporter. Will HW burn that bridge too?

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 09, 2019, 07:08:58 PM

If anything I think Brig has done a bang-up job literally giving her sound advice real time...those few times she is broadcasting that is... :-\
Brig is one of HW's greatest dedicated listeners to her sporadic shows. Amazing!

Indirectly, I repeat, obtusely, Bellgab and Ellgab are BY FAR AND AWAY HW's biggest fan or anti-fan "attention getting" sites! Just look at the size of her thread topics vs MitD or DS. It's laughable how pathetic they are in comparison to the attention HW gets.

HW is THE DRAMA QUEEN. HW learned from the very best Drama Queen Bee of Alternative Radio: AB.

I honestly think HW would do fine with a co-host, as long as that co-host will always be there to anchor the show when HW goes BSC or AWOL. It's really a perfect arrangement that she needs to recover from all "her problems", if possible, and potentially succeed.

Think of all the drama queen antics HW could generate endlessly and get away with ...with a solid and dependable co-host anchor.

VC

Quote from: Chad Jacobs on January 09, 2019, 08:39:09 PM

You should post your message "above" on HW's FB page:

https://www.facebook.com/pg/HeatherInTheDesert/posts/?ref=page_internal

VC

Quote from: Pizzapunch on January 09, 2019, 08:02:25 PM
I've always been more enthralled by the fans and cast of characters she attracts than heather herself, that's where the real entertainment is. Their day to day lives would make for a great documentary.

Agreed. It's called: Fly on the Wall Syndrome.

I confess I catch it every few months, at least, and can't fly away from this BSC situation. It's impossible for me to listen to most of her guests, too boring and/or outdated dumbo jumbo woowoo, but "the drama" is the ointment that attracts with its poison injection and rejection to my continuing attention span... can only just peek-in every now and then. Gotta get that poison fixation. LOL.

Too bad I can't fly swat myself. I can't help it. :D

VC

Quote from: Chine on January 09, 2019, 02:45:07 PM
However, Vara has posted them all on his Instagram account... https://instagram.com/michealtvara?utm_source=ig_profile_share&igshid=11ius92bzxtkg

Thanks for the link... Hahaha... Vara posting her pics... such a "straight arrow"...

More like a Broken Arrow situation. ;)

Such a total meltdown... messy gooey... cum bait.

It's finally come to this?

Nyewalker

Quote from: VC on January 09, 2019, 02:10:16 PM

Ok, so I heard this Dwindling Stacks talk about his time hanging out w/HW at the car dealership... , BUT where the hell are these photos?

ItsOver

Quote from: Chine on January 09, 2019, 10:10:02 PM
Well, I’m listening to Clyde and it’s on DNA Harvesting etc etc blah bloopdeedoo. Hopefully I can stay awake for the next hour to see what happens tonight. Man, I wish Knapp was on during weeknights.
Yeah, that was pretty damn boring.  Old news I'm sure Clyde kept rehashing for the duration of his show.  I didn't last past the first half hour.  The dude has a great radio voice but he could really benefit from a show manager who could keep him on track and select a better variety of topics and find some decent guests for him.  Clyde seems to pick his topics on the fly and for whatever falls into his Portlandia-frame-of-mind, rather that what might attract a broader audience.  Plus, thinking he can just wing it, night after night, doing a continuous monologue on the same topic is difficult to pull off.

Epaphroditus

Quote from: ItsOver on January 10, 2019, 06:52:39 AM
Yeah, that was pretty damn boring.  Old news I'm sure Clyde kept rehashing for the duration of his show.  I didn't last past the first half hour.  The dude has a great radio voice but he could really benefit from a show manager who could keep him on track and select a better variety of topics and find some decent guests for him.  Clyde seems to pick his topics on the fly and for whatever falls into his Portlandia-frame-of-mind, rather that what might attract a broader audience.  Plus, thinking he can just wing it, night after night, doing a continuous monologue on the same topic is difficult to pull off.

Glad to see I am not alone in thinking Clyde is a bore .

Epaphroditus

Quote from: VC on January 10, 2019, 05:06:36 AM
Agreed. It's called: Fly on the Wall Syndrome.

I confess I catch it every few months, at least, and can't fly away from this BSC situation. It's impossible for me to listen to most of her guests, too boring and/or outdated dumbo jumbo woowoo, but "the drama" is the ointment that attracts with its poison injection and rejection to my continuing attention span... can only just peek-in every now and then. Gotta get that poison fixation. LOL.

Too bad I can't fly swat myself. I can't help it. :D

I believe Redacted is simply playing a character called Heather Wade who was created by Art Bell as a final middle finger to the industry  , she will return with a different act just as she has every time she had stepped away in the past .

She posted the pictures over Christmas  and departed after the New Year open lines ... Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm