• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Jojo

Quote from: BellHop on June 21, 2018, 07:55:24 AM
Never listened to a Dave show, planning on doing so tonight. What should I know beforehand to be prepared?
The family of Dave keeps it real and leads the way - come as you are!

Fourteen

Sean92008

Quote from: ItsOver on June 21, 2018, 08:25:48 AM
No, I haven't been a Time Traveler since the Last Quittening.  Damn stalkers.  ;)
Per Mr. Winnie,

The explanation of why Paulides won't go on Dave's show goes back to a feeling he doesn't need to do anything but C2C to promote himself.  Maybe, in reality, Paulides is unable to look good in a real interview... 🙄

ItsOver

Quote from: Sean92008 on June 21, 2018, 10:31:51 AM
Per Mr. Winnie,

The explanation of why Paulides won't go on Dave's show goes back to a feeling he doesn't need to do anything but C2C to promote himself.  Maybe, in reality, Paulides is unable to look good in a real interview... 🙄
Makes sense.  Good Dave might actually try to nail him down on a few things rather than just go along with his usual modus operandi.  Also, I guess by saying he wants to stick just with C2C, it really means anything associated with PremRat, since Paulides has been on Ground Zero with Clyde.  Plus, Paulides was on MITD when Bell was hosting.

http://www.groundzeromedia.org/ground-zero-guest-4512-david-paulides-mysterious-disappearances/

Sean92008

Quote from: ItsOver on June 21, 2018, 10:40:13 AM
Makes sense.  Good Dave might actually try to nail him down on a few things rather than just go along with his usual modus operandi.  Also, I guess by saying he wants to stick just with C2C, it really means anything associated with PremRat, since Paulides has been on Ground Zero with Clyde.  Plus, Paulides was on MITD when Bell was hosting.

http://www.groundzeromedia.org/ground-zero-guest-4512-david-paulides-mysterious-disappearances/
Could be a numbers thing... Or Clyde pays...

https://youtu.be/Hk9Eo_Lxw6o

Bluejay

Quote from: Sean92008 on June 21, 2018, 10:57:46 AM

The guy makes sense.  I agree with his reasoning.

Sean92008

Quote from: Bluejay on June 21, 2018, 11:30:53 AM
The guy makes sense.  I agree with his reasoning.
After being raped by Bigfoot, he's got some sanity about him...

DaveSchrader

Quote from: Bart Ell on June 21, 2018, 06:29:40 AM
Watch your step, DAVE SCHRADER!
You painted me as an idea thief on your show last night.
I am a visionary!
#LEGACY

I did NO such thing, just pointing out that you and the gang are intelligent, opportunists that know how to jump on a  bandwagon to success.

DS

#TrueLegacyIsOpportunity

Sean92008

Quote from: DaveSchrader on June 21, 2018, 11:58:49 AM
I did NO such thing, just pointing out that you and the gang are intelligent, opportunists that know how to jump on a  bandwagon to success.

DS
Bandwagon?  No, more like a bandrocket...

At least you didn't call him a racist.
😀

Bluejay

DS

#TrueLegacyIsOpportunity

chefist

I liked the fun nature of the show last night...looking forward to Redfern tonight...he's always fun.

WeinerInHand

DS

#TrueLegacyIsOpportunity

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Sean92008 on June 21, 2018, 11:38:33 AM
After being raped by Bigfoot, he's got some sanity about him...

WeinerInHand

Quote from: BellHop on June 21, 2018, 07:55:24 AM
Never listened to a Dave show, planning on doing so tonight. What should I know beforehand to be prepared?

Sean92008

Quote from: chefist on June 21, 2018, 12:21:41 PM
I liked the fun nature of the show last night...looking forward to Redfern tonight...he's always fun.
I liked the 2.5 hours of guests, that last half hour was a little dry.  No calls, maybe "Ben" was showing up in caller ID, huh Chefist? 😁

Though the last guest was apparently dumped, it was a good listen.

All hail HypnoDave!

Bart Ell

opportunists
bandwagon

HE'S GONE AND BURNED ME AGAIN!
You are a sassy one, DaveSchrader!

Bart Ell

DynamoHum

Quote from: Bart Ell on June 21, 2018, 02:02:18 PM
My bad influence has turned Keith into a master Smog baiter!

https://twitter.com/KeithRowland/status/1009723004052361216

They can’t even do that shit properly. Last time I did that to someone (with very very good reason I might add) they got erectile dysfunction info, gay dating info information about piles and adult diaper fetish information and several iterations of those creepy porcelain dolls. As they lived 4 doors down from me I usually got a front row seat to his wife and or kids taking delivery of said information.

It was very very cathartic.

malliard

Quote from: Sean92008 on June 21, 2018, 10:31:51 AM
Per Mr. Winnie,

Paulides did an interview with me. I may have ruined it for everyone

GravitySucks

Quote from: malliard on June 21, 2018, 02:43:14 PM
Paulides did an interview with me. I may have ruined it for everyone

Please interview Joshua Pee Warren

Bonanza Pilot

Does any one know the hours Redfern will allotted? First hour, last two hours? Sometimes they mention this on the homepage and some times they don't. A small annoyance.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Bonanza Pilot on June 21, 2018, 02:58:24 PM
Does any one know the hours Redfern will allotted? First hour, last two hours? Sometimes they mention this on the homepage and some times they don't. A small annoyance.

Last night he indicated that he was scheduled for the second half. The first half is some dude talking about lucid dreams.

Morgus

Quote from: Sean92008 on June 21, 2018, 10:57:46 AM

In that video it sounds like he cancelled because MITD airs to late for him because he has a sleep disorder.
He must be on the east coast since he said the show runs from midnight to 4AM.

He also said AM and FM radio is dead - Noory must not want to hear that...

DaveSchrader

Quote from: Bonanza Pilot on June 21, 2018, 02:58:24 PM

Final 2 hours of the show.

DS

Quotejust pointing out that you and the gang are intelligent, opportunists that know how to jump on a bandwagon to success.

Sorry too disappoint ya, but we have no standards, we'll jump on the first horse cart that passes...

Bonanza Pilot

Quote from: DaveSchrader on June 21, 2018, 03:34:55 PM
Final 2 hours of the show.

DS

Cool, I'll be listening. Thanks, Dave.

Once you've been raped by Bigfoot, Heather Wade just isn't good enough for ya anymore...

What is the definition of passive-aggressive? I can't tell if I am feeling that or just playful banter.

Quote from: PetePistolwhip on June 21, 2018, 05:37:58 PM
I can't tell if I am feeling that or just playful banter.

No,  He really was raped by Bigfoot.