• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Mike Vara Reveals the Truth about DMDN?

Started by DoYouThinkItWasAngels, December 20, 2015, 01:56:02 AM

jayzelady

Nitey Nite, Brig! It was fun talking with you. Going into listen only mode while I fold a machine full of towels. See ya on both the Gabs!

Lilith

"They started calling me names". - Michael Vara.

Lilith

Quote from: brig on October 15, 2018, 07:17:32 PM
Hi WAN  ;D :-*

Heya Brig. 

The topic is Consciousness?  Not sure how long I can hack that  ;)

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 15, 2018, 07:19:01 PM
Heya Brig. 

The topic is Consciousness?  Not sure how long I can hack that  ;)

I will listen for a least a little while and see.  I at least try to catch Varas first half hour before the guest comes on.

Quote from: brig on October 15, 2018, 07:22:08 PM
I will listen for a least a little while and see.  I at least try to catch Varas first half hour before the guest comes on.

Almost always the best part.  It is tough having a guest 5 nights of the week but he sure finds some scrubs.   

Just noticed V, rearranged his studio. 

What's up with the sign about smoking dope?   Doesn't he have enough health issues?

Lilith

Who needs TV when we have the LNM Network?

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 15, 2018, 07:31:45 PM
Just noticed V, rearranged his studio. 

What's up with the sign about smoking dope?   Doesn't he have enough health issues?

Also the Earth globe is spinning to fast, and about to fall off the desk.

Quote from: brig on October 15, 2018, 07:33:27 PM
Also the Earth globe is spinning to fast, and about to fall off the desk.

I'm not down with the Sphinx being marginalized and shoveled off to the side like a rubbish can.

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 15, 2018, 07:34:50 PM
I'm not down with the Sphinx being marginalized and shoveled off to the side like a rubbish can.

I agree, very careless and disrespectful.

Well this guy sounds like a beaut. 

High powered finance, Ivy League dude that hears Starfire Tor or whomever and is "moved".

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 15, 2018, 07:37:51 PM
Well this guy sounds like a beaut. 

High powered finance, Ivy League dude that hears Starfire Tor or whomever and is "moved".

It could be interesting if he talks about NPC's.    LOL

Lilith

I see Senda had to pick NOW to start uploading his unboxing videos.   >:(

Jackstar

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 15, 2018, 07:12:05 PM
Think I'll give the V man a listen

Upon considering joining you, I noted the following:

1) I have no idea who that guy is, or what he's done, or what his relevance to today's modern world is, other than, people on Bellgab have sneered at him enough for me to take note. I don't even know how I'd find him, other than a Google search--and I'm trying to cut back on that shite, for the sake of my pancreas.

Can I get the present tl;dr on MV now? I'm not asking for a friend.

2) This speech from RR and ]Sessions[ is legitimately really interesting, and so won't turn it off until it's done.

Quote from: brig on October 15, 2018, 07:40:11 PM
It could be interesting if he talks about NPC's.    LOL

It could be but it won't be.    Vara would be better off getting the Sherwin Williams paint mixer lady on as a guest.

Quote from: Jackstar on October 15, 2018, 07:41:27 PM

1) I have no idea who that guy is, or what he's done, or what his relevance to today's modern world is, other than, people on Bellgab have sneered at him enough for me to take note. I don't even know how I'd find him, other than a Google search--and I'm trying to cut back on that shite, for the sake of my pancreas.

2) This speech from RR and ]Sessions[ is legitimately really interesting, and so won't turn it off until it's done.

Save your pancreas and move on with your life.  This dude is a drone.

Lilith

Quote from: Jackstar on October 15, 2018, 07:41:27 PM

Jackstar

Quote from: brig on October 15, 2018, 07:43:25 PM
:'(

https://www.littlethings.com/stop-saying-sorry/

Unclear at this time, if https://www.littlethings.com/stop-shilling-stale-country-bullshit/ leads to explict content, but, Dame--you could do worse with your spare worthless time to go check yourself to fffffind out.