• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Dr. MD MD

I dunno...he's been kinda non-committal about my meeting with Rosy Grier. ???

Rix Gins

Quote from: Metron2267 on July 01, 2018, 05:17:15 PM
...Hoo... ;)

Ha.  I wish I hadn't of done that.  Now I keep hearing Iggy Pop singing 'And now I'm gonna be 22.  I say oh my and a boo-hoo.'

Metron2267

Look, things could be worse, don't make me go all Adam Ant on you!

;D

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 01, 2018, 05:22:41 PM
I dunno...he's been kinda non-committal about my meeting with Rosy Grier. ???
Bobo's pretty busy, with all his meeting coordinations.  It's not like he's a one client lawyer.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsOver on July 01, 2018, 06:00:04 PM
Bobo's pretty busy, with all his meeting coordinations.  It's not like he's a one client lawyer.

True! I'll cut him some slack. :D

Metron2267

Would you like to use my serrated Ginsu knife? :-X

WOTR

Quote from: ItsOver on June 29, 2018, 02:20:18 PM
Heh, heh, heh.  Bobo is back!  Glad to hear Art is coming back, too.  Again.

I really don't know.  In the last seance that I conducted, Art was rather non committal and brought up something about a "non compete" agreement...  :(

Metron2267

You made Noory's mistake then - never ever use the Ouija board... :o

Dateline

Quote from: Metron2267 on July 01, 2018, 06:33:35 PM
You made Noory's mistake then - never ever use the Ouija board... :o

I've heard. . .  that Art and Elvis are hanging together.  You know that he never died, too and actually they both got witness protection.  Elvis is hot!   He saw pics where that Norry is impersonating him.  Art is hot because of the infomercials on Coast.  They will be doing live stage shows together where Art will be doing the interviewing of the guests and Elvis will be singing, no impersonations.  They will be booked in Vegas.  Negotiations are ongoing as I write. . ..

Bluejay

Quote from: Dateline on July 01, 2018, 07:23:27 PM
I've heard. . .  that Art and Elvis are hanging together.  You know that he never died, too and actually they both got witness protection.  Elvis is hot!   He saw pics where that Norry is impersonating him.  Art is hot because of the infomercials on Coast.  They will be doing live stage shows together where Art will be doing the interviewing of the guests and Elvis will be singing, no impersonations.  They will be booked in Vegas.  Negotiations are ongoing as I write. . ..

Metron2267

Quote from: Dateline on July 01, 2018, 07:23:27 PM

So endeth Noory's cocktail lounge lizard singing act... ;)

Juan

Must be true Spelling and capitalization are correct.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Juan on July 02, 2018, 05:12:45 PM
Must be true Spelling and capitalization are correct.

Bluejay

Quote from: Ghost on July 02, 2018, 06:19:16 PM
Looks like we have a winner! The smoking gun.

Ghost

Quote from: Bluejay on July 02, 2018, 06:35:37 PM

Fabulous! Bluejay, you crack me up everyday! Thanks!  ;D

SergeantMajor

Di$ they ever release the autopsy’s?

Bounder

Quote from: SergeantMajor on July 02, 2018, 09:53:38 PM

No word yet. 

Jackstar

Quote from: SergeantMajor on July 02, 2018, 09:53:38 PM

What autopsy? He's not dead.

Dyna-X

Quote from: Bart Ell on July 02, 2018, 04:23:00 PM
https://twitter.com/bart_ell/status/1013910783875600389
;D Could anyone honestly imagine Art using "Sup?" and "kk" or texting with Karen at all? They would call each other. This looks to be the product of millennials.

Iv'e had a few that used that "kk" shit with me and I asked them if they were too lazy to reach the "o".

Juan

Quote from: Dyna-X on July 03, 2018, 02:34:21 PM
;D Could anyone honestly imagine Art using "Sup?" and "kk" or texting with Karen at all? They would call each other. This looks to be the product of millennials.

Iv'e had a few that used that "kk" shit with me and I asked them if they were too lazy to reach the "o".
Now I get your avatar. Ha.

Rockaria

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 01, 2018, 09:10:10 PM
I'm just a hunka hunka burnin Art!

Art wishes he could've moved like that with his bad back.  Now, I guess he can float all over the damn place.