1 (5.9%)
A woman
1 (5.9%)
Little Rocket Man
9 (52.9%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Voting closed: November 29, 2018, 05:38:41 PM

Quote from: username on December 06, 2018, 01:01:27 PM
Something tells me... I'll get a chance to say a few words soon.

let the words flow.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Richard Groyper on December 06, 2018, 01:02:34 PM
flow

Like the bloody revenge of Montezuma - from Little Sean's gaping puce.

Quote from: Azzerae on December 05, 2018, 04:08:17 PM
Enard's under the impression that I sent him private messages on EG, but WR250 is the one behind any activity associated with that account of late. I briefly logged in after various attempts, and saw a lot of correspondence I had had no part in writing, and didn't recognize - before I was automatically locked out.

This Enard individual has followed me around both boards, making weak, whitebread remarks and bad puns about me. He shows up beneath arbitrary Tootsie Wootsy posts and injects himself unnecessarily. He doesn't seem to be liked, or be able to connect with another human being without being literal and obvious.
You were the one who ran over there to PM me to try to start some sort of flame war in PMs after I merely said your posts here were “nonsense”. You were absolutely in control of the account.

You then blathered about me hiding behind the anonymity of a keyboard. Your little fraudulent “truce” you offered was a laugh too. The avatars you have used and images and things posted her lead me to believe you are nothing more than another America hating third world terrorist sympathizer at the very least and perhaps a wannabe yourself. 

You seem to get your feelers hurt pretty easy. I’d look for an alternative career path.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Enard P Farkwark on December 06, 2018, 01:13:57 PM
You were the one who ran over there to PM me to try to start some sort of flame war in PMs after I merely said your posts here were “nonsense”. You were absolutely in control of the account.

You then blathered about me hiding behind the anonymity of a keyboard. Your little fraudulent “truce” you offered was a laugh too. The avatars you have used and images and things posted her lead me to believe you are nothing more than another America hating third world terrorist sympathizer at the very least and perhaps a wannabe yourself. 

You seem to get your feelers hurt pretty easy. I’d look for an alternative career path.

TL; DR

#triggered

Gd5150

If all posts regarding ones selves and other members were eliminated, would we hear it if a bear shat in the woods?

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 06, 2018, 01:25:44 PM
If all posts regarding ones selves and other members were eliminated, would we hear it if a bear shat in the woods?

Nope. This forum has been completely ruined as of late.  Has nothing to do with anything it used to. That’s a large part of why I don’t st all mind throwing gas on the fire to hasten its transformation back to ashes I hope. A mercy killing of sorts.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Enard P Farkwark on December 06, 2018, 01:34:13 PM
Nope. This forum has been completely ruined as of late.  Has nothing to do with anything it used to. That’s a large part of why I don’t st all mind throwing gas on the fire to hasten its transformation back to ashes I hope. A mercy killing of sorts.

Yet you still post? This forum is better in it's current state.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Enard P Farkwark on December 06, 2018, 01:34:13 PM
I don’t at all mind throwing gas on the fire ... A mercy killing of sorts.

And I'M the muhajideen?

Ignoring and yet quoting. Liar liar pants on fire.

I’m talking about an Internet forum ceasing to exist you thick headed scumbag.  Use what little brain you have.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Enard P Farkwark on December 06, 2018, 01:43:46 PM
I’m talking about an Internet forum ceasing to exist you thick headed scumbag.  Use what little brain you have.

Semantics.

Even in his absence, Metron says it best:

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 04, 2018, 06:37:20 PM
You have added precisely what to the milieu? ???

Metron2267

Quote from: chefist on December 06, 2018, 06:07:40 PM
GS works in the vagina office.

Was that the one with all of Giuliani's emergency diesel fuel? :-X

Metron2267

Quote from: Azzerae on December 06, 2018, 01:46:00 PM
Semantics.

Even in his absence, Metron says it best:

TY Azzerae, bit of an Occam's Razor vibe to be noted.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 06, 2018, 06:22:44 PM
Was that the one with all of Giuliani's emergency diesel fuel?

Possibly. Luckily enough, Rudy is still with us today - because he was out at the time, squabbling with squeegee men.

Jojo

Quote from: Liberace! on November 28, 2018, 08:20:12 PM
I wonder what ksm32's problem is.  Another guy I was always nice to.
I cant see the attachment despite trying, but KSM has a weird value system.  I regretted being nice to him years ago.  He appeared to turn a new leaf, yet once again...

WOTR

Quote from: username on December 06, 2018, 01:08:01 PM
I think you'll hear me soon.... ;)
Quote from: username on December 06, 2018, 01:19:22 PM
It'll be a surprise.
Sounds like you are taking over Heather's open slot?*

*Interpret that how you want.   :o

***Surprise!  ;)

ZaZa

Quote from: WOTR on December 09, 2018, 08:43:32 PM

***Surprise!  ;)

LOL...so looks like username read my advice few months ago to drop off big bag of hard drugs by her door and let her go wild on them,
thus destroying her life... LMAO
:) ;) 8)

AZZERAE

Quote from: 14 on December 09, 2018, 08:16:48 PM
I cant see the attachment despite trying, but KSM has a weird value system.  I regretted being nice to him years ago.  He appeared to turn a new leaf, yet once again...

Hey 14. Perhaps you can view it now?

You do seem sweet. Its a pity some people are such dicks!

Corona Kitty

Quote from: WOTR on December 09, 2018, 08:43:32 PM

***Surprise!  ;)

On the contrary, I'm no longer affiliated with their network.

Quote from: ZaZa on December 09, 2018, 08:51:34 PM
LOL...so looks like username read my advice few months ago to drop off big bag of hard drugs by her door and let her go wild on them,
thus destroying her life... LMAO
:) ;) 8)

Haha, I must have missed this particular piece of advice!  Oh, ZaZa... you troublemaker you.