1 (5.9%)
Little Rocket Man
9 (52.9%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Voting closed: November 29, 2018, 05:38:41 PM

WOTR

Quote from: ZaZa on December 03, 2018, 11:20:00 AM
"You have some other credible candidate nation to stand in for us? :-\"
                                                                           - Metron2267

The amount of evil America has done all over the World in it's history is in no way offset by the good America did allover the World.
NOT EVEN REMOTELY CLOSE.
America did so much evil all over the World.. it's mind boggling.
But that behavior is coming to the END.
GOD is going to punish and to humble America.
America abused her privileges and therefore America will be taken down.
America will be reduced to a Second World country. America will be taught a painful lesson.

Look in the history, every single Empire turned eventually evil and eventually was taken down. By GOD.
Look at the British Empire for example.
Such will be the faith of evil America.
Get ready for a very painful ride..
Good Americans will be given inner strength and providence of God's Holy Spirit to withstand the horrible times of pain and sorrow.
Somebody sounds butthurt...

WOTR

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 03, 2018, 10:43:52 AM
Doxing him is chickenshit Satanic bullshit, you consummate fraud!
To be fair, I believe it was his ex girlfriend who doxed him half a decade back.  I don't recall much- only that she had a special place in her cold, dark heart for our Jackstar.  ;)

ZaZa

paladin1991

Quote from: Dhea on December 01, 2018, 09:34:43 AM
Look at the way this individual attacks the sacredness of innocent woman. I will have you know I am in tears with what AZZERAE is gone through & you only mak it worse. I am a big girl though and you will not back me into a corner - Western scum.

Azzzplay is not an innocent woman.  He just wants to be one.

Metron2267

Quote from: WOTR on December 04, 2018, 12:24:01 AM
To be fair, I believe it was his ex girlfriend who doxed him half a decade back.  I don't recall much- only that she had a special place in her cold, dark heart for our Jackstar.  ;)
OK, repeat doxxing then, echo doxxing, etc... 8)

AZZERAE

Quote from: 14 on December 03, 2018, 03:41:53 AM
I didn't say Azze burned my flag.  I said he burned Paladin's flag.

Good to know... ;)

AZZERAE

The old adage from Santayana, that those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it, is a lie. There is no history. Everything we are is eternally with us.

AZZERAE

Quote from: username on December 05, 2018, 03:37:48 PM
Gravity Sucks is a beta.

GS and Little Sean are spitbraaing Enard.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Azzerae on December 05, 2018, 03:45:53 PM
GS and Little Sean are spitbraaing Enard.

I hope you liked the intro to my program (podcast version)

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/end-of-days/id1185404998?mt=2

I thank you for your bravery.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 05, 2018, 03:48:41 PM

Enard's under the impression that I sent him private messages on EG, but WR250 is the one behind any activity associated with that account of late. I briefly logged in after various attempts, and saw a lot of correspondence I had had no part in writing, and didn't recognize - before I was automatically locked out.

This Enard individual has followed me around both boards, making weak, whitebread remarks and bad puns about me. He shows up beneath arbitrary Tootsie Wootsy posts and injects himself unnecessarily. He doesn't seem to be liked, or be able to connect with another human being without being literal and obvious.

AZZERAE

Quote from: username on December 05, 2018, 04:00:00 PM
I hope you liked the intro to my program

I got a kick out of it (great job)!

ZaZa

BREAKING NEWS--GravitySucks LOST HIS GLASS EYE !!!

Last night Bart Ell was performing anal sex on GravitySucks and GravitySucks was bend down so low
that his glass eye fell out out of his eye socket and rolled down the back alley and fell into the sewer pipe.
When Bart Ell saw that he quickly pulled out and run away.
GravitySucks on all fours is crawling back home now because his ass is swollen and he can't see shit.
Pervert got what he deserved.

AZZERAE

Quote from: ZaZa on December 06, 2018, 11:56:38 AM
Last night Bart Ell was performing anal sex on GravitySucks and GravitySucks was bend down so low
that his glass eye fell out out of his eye socket and rolled down the back alley and fell into the sewer pipe.
When Bart Ell saw that he quickly pulled out and run away.
GravitySucks on all fours is crawling back home now because his ass is swollen and he can't see shit.

Sources close to GS have reported that he's developing a fondness for being tea bagged in his eye hole.

Quote from: Azzerae on December 06, 2018, 12:34:15 PM
#TheAssIsAlwaysBrowner

that pseudo intellectual sisterfucker is going to get his comeuppance. believe me.

ZaZa

Quote from: Richard Groyper on December 06, 2018, 12:41:12 PM
that pseudo intellectual sisterfucker is going to get his comeuppance. believe me.

I'M not sure if Lee allows this.
{tho the image is modest}
I might get banned again...Lol :)

Quote from: Azzerae on December 06, 2018, 12:47:34 PM
That lucky dog Groyper sucklin' on GS' sistah titty?!

gib GS' sister milkies!

AZZERAE

GS was last seen licking Oyster Boy's pearltongue in a needle-infested park, smothered in rodent spunk, and chained to the limbless carcass of a charred WR250 - suffocating on a ball gag.

AZZERAE

Little Sean incessantly defecates into his palms and smears his face with the milt infused mess.

Corona Kitty

Something tells me... I'll get a chance to say a few words soon.