A woman
1 (5.9%)
Little Rocket Man
9 (52.9%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Voting closed: November 29, 2018, 05:38:41 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on February 01, 2019, 05:48:29 PM
And that's fine with me, I wish we'd pick up 21st Century Man again and Dyna-X always has fascinating insights and a solid read on anything astronomical.  8)

We?! Are you the moderator here now? I think you mean that you would like to pick up 21st Century Man because he was possibly bi-curious.  ;D

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 01, 2019, 08:08:27 PM
We?! Are you the moderator here now? I think you mean that you would like to pick up 21st Century Man because he was possibly bi-curious.  ;D
I favor re-trenching any posters here that you chased off, yes. Digital art to come. ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on February 01, 2019, 11:18:52 PM
I favor re-trenching any posters here that you chased off, yes. Digital art to come. ;D

Yeah but no one here gives a shit what you favor.

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 01, 2019, 11:19:44 PM

Oh there are those who do, life's like that. I mean unless you're Mussolini... :-\

Lilith

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 01, 2019, 11:19:44 PM

I can only speak for myself, and confirm that I do not give a shit who they favor.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: brig on February 01, 2019, 11:22:34 PM
I can only speak for myself, and confirm that I do not give a shit who they favor.

That’s two of us. Now metron’s faggotry is going to intensify! ;D

Metron2267

I rather doubt you will enjoy the empty parking lot you're making Bellgab into going forward. Just a thought... :-X

Lilith

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 01, 2019, 11:24:30 PM
That’s two of us. Now metron’s faggotry is going to intensify! ;D

AZZERAE

Starr may have a point. Brig is a meanie.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on February 01, 2019, 11:26:46 PM
I rather doubt you will enjoy the empty parking lot you're making Bellgab into going forward. Just a thought... :-X

Oh, contraire! It’s you who’s paved over Bellgab with your boring, non-stop hissy fit and stupid compensatory emoticons. See, I don’t have to post a mouth zipped here because I really mean it, idiot.

Lilith

Quote from: Azzerae on February 02, 2019, 01:46:50 AM
Starr may have a point. Brig is a meanie.

Brig has always been a proud Hater and Troll.  How could you have missed that?

AZZERAE

Quote from: brig on February 02, 2019, 01:57:02 AM
Brig has always been a proud Hater and Troll.  How could you have missed that?

I know, I know. I get it.

Metron2267

All this place really needs is fresh curtains and Heather's return... ;)

Lilith

Quote from: Metron2267 on February 02, 2019, 11:33:39 AM

I can only speak for myself, but I'm enjoying the Metron fiasco just fine.  :)

Metron2267

Quote from: brig on February 02, 2019, 11:42:48 AM
I can only speak for myself, but I'm enjoying the Metron fiasco just fine.  :)

Of course you are - I provide in heaping fun portions what you've been starved of since Heather went dark.
Duh... ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on February 02, 2019, 11:58:07 AM
Of course you are - I provide in heaping fun portions what you've been starved of since Heather went dark.

Heather was never any good and neither are you.

Lilith

Quote from: Metron2267 on February 02, 2019, 11:58:07 AM

Well, You said it.

Metron2267

Quote from: brig on February 02, 2019, 12:00:20 PM
Well, You said it.

Meant it too!

I do think you missed the bus on Neely though - lots of drama there, I mean more maybe than you can handle?

::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on February 02, 2019, 12:08:12 PM
Meant it too!

I do think you missed the bus on Neely though - lots of drama there, I mean more maybe than you can handle?

::)

Faggot is as faggot does.

VC

Quote from: Metron2267 on February 02, 2019, 11:33:39 AM

How many Sock Puppets and Pawns in your Land of Oz do you control here?

Just curious... Do you have an FCC amateur radio operator's license?

Metron2267

Quote from: VC on February 02, 2019, 12:17:13 PM
How many Sock Puppets and Pawns in your Land of Oz do you control here?

Honestly - ZERO. :-\

QuoteJust curious... Do you have an FCC amateur radio operator's license?

No, but I do have:

So I can copy the mail. :) How about you?

VC

Azzerae, you posted this at EG:

QuoteRe: Ellgab vs Bellgab
« Reply #226 on: February 05, 2019, 04:20:46 AM »
Quote from: disclosure on February 04, 2019, 02:00:58 PM
    It was wr250 who was accused and not Gravity Sucks.

Azzerae replied: "I recognize your attempt to muddy the waters by way of denial and diversion. However you and I both know what went on. I have all the facts, should anyone want to directly inquire, here, publicly. I don't hide any of my words, actions or deeds in private messages or with false claims. You're attempting to sell a story, and its downright treasonous. I hope everyone finds you out and takes heed at what it is you're doing."

VC: I'm adding this [omission of Azz here] that Disclosure made to go with the quote below it:
Quotefrom: disclosure on February 04, 2019, 02:00:58 PM
    It was wr250 who was accused and not gravity sucks. It's clear who you are because every post is breaking down what metron thinks ffs.

QuoteGravitySucks Re: Ellgab vs Bellgab
« Reply #192 on: February 04, 2019, 02:06:07 PM »
    "Exactly. And I don’t know how wr250 got the reputation of providing La$ha with Mac addresses. He was banned from her forum before I was, and I didn’t last long."

Azzerae replied: "You know full well and good how and why partcular rumours were manufactured, and perpetrated. The carefully constructed chicanery at play here is not only flabbergasting to those who are none-the-wiser, but lack the apropos affectations you're going for. So drop the act."
===

Hey, Azz, based on what you wrote, I'm requesting [again] that you tell us what all you know. You said you would do that: Quoting Azzerae: "I recognize your attempt to muddy the waters by way of denial and diversion. However you and I both know what went on. I have all the facts, should anyone want to directly inquire, here, publicly. I don't hide any of my words, actions or deeds in private messages or with false claims. You're attempting to sell a story, and its downright treasonous. I hope everyone finds you out and takes heed at what it is you're doing."

Yes! Azzerae, I seriously do agree with what you wrote here: "I hope everyone finds you out and takes heed at what it is you're doing." You wrote: "I don't hide any of my words, actions or deeds in private messages or with false claims." ;)

Bwaaahahahaha! :D

VC

Poor Azzerae is one fckd-up Drone and/or Alter/S.P. that's locked and loaded for Metron2267 aka Metron aka 26 Horses aka other Alters/S.P. that are already "here" or yet to come. Yes! Metron fully admits to such abusive trolling techniques. I'll add-in its quote below.

Quoting Metron2267 aka 26 Horses:

"I suspect that after they buly [sic] Azzerae for a while they'll simply boot him and, as they harvest MAC addresses over there, the odds of being able to re-sock and return fire are limited by one's use of another device, IP and other finger-printable hardware profiles."

I agree w/you Azzerae Drone(s) et al: "Fuck Off" ;)

For those who love doxer advocates and/or Ell Gab Sock Puppets and/or Drones and/or Alters, then check-out Azzerae's appreciation thread for Metron2267 here:

http://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=12438.msg1313336#msg1313336

Metron2267

Bart is all about the woo, get that and you get Bart. :-X

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on February 16, 2019, 10:19:05 AM
Bart is all about the woo, get that and you get Bart. :-X

Both of you are about faggotry, like that stupid emoticon you always seem to use. Please, enlighten us as to it’s meaning for you.