A woman
1 (5.9%)
Little Rocket Man
9 (52.9%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Voting closed: November 29, 2018, 05:38:41 PM

Jojo

Quote from: Enard P Farkwark on December 11, 2018, 02:01:48 PM
You’re crazy. I think you might be the first person I’ve ever seen quarantined on a board just because their incessant whining to admins about any little disagreement was too annoying.

Thick skin that is not.
The "admin", as you call El Dueño, did not cite reporting as any issue.  He said he was sequestering her for her own good.  She was being abused and sinking to the level of jerks.

Jojo

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 11, 2018, 02:12:37 PM
So nice of you to endorse Bart's bans and zoo games.

No friend of liberty you are. :(
You play in said sandbox, no?

Metron2267

Quote from: 14 on December 12, 2018, 03:46:25 PM
The "admin", as you call El Dueño, did not cite reporting as any issue.  He said he was sequestering her for her own good.  She was being abused and sinking to the level of jerks.

I love it when fascists rush in to save someone...from themselves...how well has that worked out over the course of nations? :o

Jojo

Quote from: Richard Groyper on December 11, 2018, 11:08:08 AM
poor starr just found out about his dastardly deeds. she was wracked with grief. sad.
Dastardly deeds?  Li ke associating with you?

Jojo

Quote from: username on December 11, 2018, 03:14:26 AM
Regular snake in the grass.
Some people just can't take feedback.  Gravity Sucks is plenty direct.  There is no denying that if he has something contrary to say, he will say it to your face regardless of what any mob may think afterward.  There is ample evidence of this. 

I have heard someone might disagree about that, but the evidence speaks for itself as far as I can see.. He has confronted me a few times, too.  We all should be able to agree, disagree or debate without fear of reprisal from some mob.

It seems like the mob feels that if you like someone, you have to agree with them and can never question them.  Is that what our country is founded on?

AZZERAE

Bummer. Depressing addition.

Wezza hot goss-- boiyeez?!

Metron2267

Quote from: 14 on December 12, 2018, 03:56:47 PM
Some people just can't take feedback.  Gravity Sucks is plenty direct.  There is no denying that if he has something contrary to say, he will say it to your face regardless of what any mob may think afterward.  There is ample evidence of this.

There is also ample evidence he'l back stab you and narc on you for good measure.

QuoteI have heard someone might disagree about that, but the evidence speaks for itself as far as I can see.. He has confronted me a few times, too.  We all should be able to agree, disagree or debate without fear of reprisal from some mob.

And yet that's his game, report you, then get you banned.

QuoteIt seems like the mob feels that if you like someone, you have to agree with them and can never question them.  Is that what our country is founded on?

At this point what difference does it make?!?!? :'(

AZZERAE

Quote from: 14 on December 12, 2018, 03:49:16 PM
Dastardly deeds?  Like associating with you?

Groyper has served this nation above and beyond. If you count losing ones leg in combat as a dastardly deed, is there much else that can be said? Rhetorical.

AZZERAE

I thought I lost the matches, but just received a flatbed's worth of petrol: FUCK GRAVITY SUCKS!!!

AZZERAE

Cowardly PMs > frank conversation

AZZERAE

WEW LAD

"That time of the month"

WEW LAD

AZZERAE

I flushed the evil meds. We're in for a ride.

AZZERAE

Drop your slacks, Gravity Sucks, and show you have nuts. Or do you?? Have you only got one real nut??? Does the other consist of glass???

AZZERAE

Whichever way you slice it, fourteen is a lank "pedophilic" number.

Quote from: 14 on December 12, 2018, 03:46:25 PM
He posted he was sending her to the nursery for her own good after she had ignored someone then taken them off ignore and began whining and repeatedly reporting again even though she’d actively removed them from ignore. If you’re gonna do that then what’s a guy to do?  Keep getting spam reports of posts every time the attention seeking goes wrong? 

Can’t take folks off ignore then expect to never see anything you don’t like.

Metron2267

Quote from: Enard P Farkwark on December 12, 2018, 04:35:24 PM
He posted he was sending her to the nursery for her own good after she had ignored someone then taken them off ignore and began whining and repeatedly reporting again even though she’d actively removed them from ignore. If you’re gonna do that then what’s a guy to do?  Keep getting spam reports of posts every time the attention seeking goes wrong? 

Can’t take folks off ignore then expect to never see anything you don’t like.

So how is it that MV manages to do just fine here with no doubt a similar level of bitching?

aldousburbank

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 12, 2018, 04:37:52 PM
So how is it that MV manages to do just fine here with no doubt a similar level of bitching?

MV is a script running on a server.

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 12, 2018, 04:37:52 PM
I’d have just hidden the report button for perpetual whiner accounts. Spam problem fixed.

pate

Quote from: Enard P Farkwark on December 12, 2018, 04:50:32 PM
I’d have just hidden the report button for perpetual whiner accounts. Spam problem fixed.

So no new nominations for TRC?

Kidnostad3

This string should be renamed "Snowflake Sanctuary." 

Jackstar

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 13, 2018, 05:42:24 PM
This string should be renamed "Snowflake Sanctuary."

... you want I should cut up your steak for you too, or are you cool with continuing to gum it?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on December 13, 2018, 05:43:57 PM
... you want I should cut up your steak for you too, or are you cool with continuing to gum it?

Go easy. His senility has been acting up again.  ;)

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Jackstar on December 13, 2018, 05:43:57 PM

See what I mean about this being "Snowflake Sanctuary"  Perhaps you would prefer "Complainers Corner."  I consider the whining that goes on here to be unmanly to the extreme.  Got Balls?