1 (5.9%)
Little Rocket Man
9 (52.9%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Voting closed: November 29, 2018, 05:38:41 PM

Jackstar

Quote from: ZaZa on December 03, 2018, 03:13:37 AM
as you know

You make a lot of assumptions for an algorithm.

Jojo

Quote from: Dhea on December 03, 2018, 03:07:20 AM
Hello to all azzerae friends' & good American people who helped us so far. Your people are truly great a& have good hearts- I am triggerd by racism sometimes & people think i am a threat because of my skin or English uage.

It has been a long day & we have made good progress (had mettings on the AZZERAE account status). Soon I hope to say the account will be restored.

I wanted to thank you Liberace for the hlep youve given us.

Dhea

Sent from Windows Live
Is this a joke?  There are real members here giving out real information about real member identity...  I don't have time to read 71 more pages but I haven't seen Azze break the law yet, while these other yay-hoos clearly are doxxing.  I have the right to my opinion.

Jojo

Quote from: Jackstar on December 03, 2018, 03:07:02 AM
I've been banned like twenty fucking times and not one of these faggot NPCs has ever bothered to send me a PM to complain about whatever gay-ass way they've been triggered before bothering to /report. Fuck them in the goat ass.
More than that.  They conspire to doxx.  When the weather turned, as summer ended, you were a drag, though.  I would have banned you for Seasonal Affective Disorder until Thanksgiving.

Jojo

Quote from: Dhea on December 03, 2018, 03:08:35 AM
who are u??

Sent from Windows Live
What about this time stamp, JackBann?

Jojo

Quote from: Dhea on December 03, 2018, 03:08:35 AM
who are u??

Sent from Windows Live
Have you ever been inside a rainbow?  Near the end?  That gold light; it's me.

Sent from Earth Live
Thank God.

ZaZa

Quote from: 14 on December 03, 2018, 03:21:51 AM
You burned the dog's flag, Honey.  Flag-burning is very provocative.

But, if you read GS's threads, you'll see he has probably has treated others more harshly than you, for having been less offensive than you.

The way Paladin phrased his criticism of another country was not put very diplomatically.  Sorry about that.  But, countering it by insulting the land this forum and most of its members won't get you anywhere because in our culture we don't insult the "house" we are in, let alone burn its flag!  People who fight the host are usually not welcome, although I hope you are feeling better.  Thread's still alive - that alone is its own success.  Way to go!

Nah,,, overreaction to burning of American flag is just childish and silly.Making big deal out of absolutely nothing.
Americans burning humans in other countries that's the real tragedy.
Stop the whining that some piece of cloth was torched.

"Moral Righteousness, Amnesia and Chemical Weapons.
American Use of Chemical Weapons"
http://www.drabruzzi.com/moral_righteousness_amnesia_and_chemical_weapons.htm

The U.S. repeatedly presents itself as the world's "moral leader", implying that without its leadership, chaos and immorality would reign across the globe.
Most Americans believe that we are the only nation capable of assuring that morality and human rights prevail throughout the world.
This was recently displayed by the "moral outrage" expressed by the U.S. over Syrian use of chemical weapons.

How quickly we (conveniently) forget . . .

HERE IS SOMETHING FOR YOU TO WHINE ABOUT !!

Jojo

Quote from: ZaZa on December 03, 2018, 03:38:02 AM
Nah,,, overreaction to burning of American flag is just childish and silly.Making big deal out of absolutely nothing.
Americans burning humans in other countries that's the real tragedy.
Stop the whining that some piece of cloth was torched.

"Moral Righteousness, Amnesia and Chemical Weapons.
American Use of Chemical Weapons"
http://www.drabruzzi.com/moral_righteousness_amnesia_and_chemical_weapons.htm

The U.S. repeatedly presents itself as the world's "moral leader", implying that without its leadership, chaos and immorality would reign across the globe.
Most Americans believe that we are the only nation capable of assuring that morality and human rights prevail throughout the world.
This was recently displayed by the "moral outrage" expressed by the U.S. over Syrian use of chemical weapons.

How quickly we (conveniently) forget . . .

HERE IS SOMETHING FOR YOU TO WHINE ABOUT !!
I didn't say Azze burned my flag.  I said he burned Paladin's flag.

WOTR

Quote from: Dhea on December 03, 2018, 03:07:20 AM
It has been a long day & we have made good progress (had mettings on the AZZERAE account status). Soon I hope to say the account will be restored.

I wanted to thank you Liberace for the hlep youve given us.

Dhea

Sent from Windows Live
I would suggest flying them all to Pahrump for a meeting...

Quote from: 14 on December 03, 2018, 03:34:24 AM
Have you ever been inside a rainbow?  Near the end?  That gold light; it's me.

That's beautiful.  Talaga.

Are we really supposed to believe the retardation about this guy and his account and two sock puppets fabricating nonsense stories about in person meetings about some crappy online forum account? 

Someone needs better writers. That’s not even good enough for network TV.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on December 02, 2018, 07:07:41 PM
You don't understand. I didn't visit this site for a long while, so save the Sherlock Holmes routine.

He just can’t seem to help being the stupid faggot he is. His mom thinks he’s cool but, as I’ve said before, she’s a whore. :)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on December 03, 2018, 03:22:35 AM
You make a lot of assumptions for an algorithm.

The stupid faggot algorithm? ???

ZaZa

Bwahahahaha hahaha,
Looks that after the sex change surgery our Dr.GoatPussy-LadyBoyMDMD has intensified emotional issues.
Must be the feminine hormones he is taking to help his new sex organ (..the donor was an old female goat)
to adjust to his body and Dr.LadyBoy is afraid that it might get rejected and he will have no sex organ, just a plastic
tube sticking from between his legs.
Emotions, emotions...making Dr.GoatPussy to get triggered so easily.

Metron2267

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on December 02, 2018, 10:37:17 PM
I can't argue with that. I was gonna ask you if I could have some of what *you're* smoking, but I wasn't sure if that was a good idea.  ;)

PCP trepidation? ???

Metron2267

Quote from: Spookcat on December 02, 2018, 11:59:18 PM
I want to hug it.

Yeah, that was frankly the most emotive, embracing, non-threatening yawn I could find. It's like spanking ZaZa with a beam of pure loving elegance. I suspect the human bore hasnt grock'd the embedded meaning there...oh well... ::)

Metron2267

Quote from: ZaZa on December 03, 2018, 01:16:29 AM
..why you are starting to act like a scared pussy ??

Doxing him is chickenshit Satanic bullshit, you consummate fraud!

Metron2267

Quote from: 14 on December 03, 2018, 03:28:15 AM
Is this a joke?  There are real members here giving out real information about real member identity...  I don't have time to read 71 more pages but I haven't seen Azze break the law yet, while these other yay-hoos clearly are doxxing.  I have the right to my opinion.

Indeed you do! :)

Metron2267

Quote from: ZaZa on December 03, 2018, 03:38:02 AM
And?

You have some other credible candidate nation to stand in for us? :-\

Metron2267

Quote from: ZaZa on December 03, 2018, 10:18:57 AM
Emotions, emotions...making Dr.GoatPussy to get triggered so easily.

ZaZa

"You have some other credible candidate nation to stand in for us? :-\"
                                                                           - Metron2267

The amount of evil America has done all over the World in it's history is in no way offset by the good America did allover the World.
NOT EVEN REMOTELY CLOSE.
America did so much evil all over the World.. it's mind boggling.
But that behavior is coming to the END.
GOD is going to punish and to humble America.
America abused her privileges and therefore America will be taken down.
America will be reduced to a Second World country. America will be taught a painful lesson.

Look in the history, every single Empire turned eventually evil and eventually was taken down. By GOD.
Look at the British Empire for example.
Such will be the faith of evil America.
Get ready for a very painful ride..
Good Americans will be given inner strength and providence of God's Holy Spirit to withstand the horrible times of pain and sorrow.

Metron2267

Quote from: ZaZa on December 03, 2018, 11:20:00 AM
"You have some other credible candidate nation to stand in for us? :-\"
                                                                           - Metron2267

The amount of evil America has done all over the World in it's history is in no way offset by the good America did allover the World.

Silence traitor, your time is nigh!

ZaZa

I see that The harsh ugly TRUTH burns your eyes.
Good. As it should...

Gd5150

Quote from: ZaZa on December 03, 2018, 11:20:00 AM

GOD is going to punish and to humble America.

He already did.

But now they’re the walking dead. And America’s greatness is returning again. It’s a great time to be a freedom loving, America loving American.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Roswells, Art on November 26, 2018, 11:55:36 PM

Also, brig stole 'I might be wrong' from me. But whatevs, she'll be dead soon, maybe before Falkie even.

Expain.

Jackstar

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 03, 2018, 10:36:08 AM
PCP trepidation? ???

That'll work. The Pretty Crazy Posts make me quite trepidatious when I click on this thread.