1 (5.9%)
Little Rocket Man
9 (52.9%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Voting closed: November 29, 2018, 05:38:41 PM

ZaZa

Quote from: username on December 03, 2018, 12:39:48 AM
I never knew this.

I KNOW many many more things about him, but I keep it out of here.
(unless he becomes nasty towards me)
I even have real picture of him.

Jackstar

Quote from: ZaZa on December 03, 2018, 12:35:27 AM
You are getting deeper and deeper depressions

Looks like someone bought the hype.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: ZaZa on December 03, 2018, 12:44:26 AM
I KNOW many many more things about him, but I keep it out of here.
(unless he becomes nasty towards me)
I even have real picture of him.

You know his dark secrets? Is he handsome?

Jackstar

Quote from: ZaZa on December 03, 2018, 12:44:26 AM
I keep it out of here.

Quote from: Jackstar on October 08, 2018, 11:47:27 PM
I declare: post early, and post often. No limits.

I actually made that thread for you, Dumbass. Fucking bring it. Bring it the fuck on.

You have had ample opportunity.

Jackstar

Quote from: username on December 03, 2018, 12:45:50 AM
You know his dark secrets?

He doesn't know shit. He's just literally trolling--which, don't get me wrong here, I actually admire. It's a dying art.

Is he handsome?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIt3OGra3Lo

ZaZa

You know his dark secrets? Is he handsome?

He is tall, he used to be handsome, but now he has big belly and is balding big time.
He is depressed about his physical and emotional state, and I'm here to help him.
He will be fighting like a mad man, buy he will be broken down into thousands of emotional pieces,
and that's when The Spirit of God will enter his mind and will offer him help. 
Jackstar/Michael is on the edge of a massive change in his life.

ZaZa

"I actually made that thread for you,"
/
..what thread?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: ZaZa on December 03, 2018, 12:54:24 AM
He is tall, he used to be handsome, but now he has big belly and is balding big time.
He is depressed about his physical and emotional state, and I'm here to help him.
He will be fighting like a mad man, buy he will be broken down into thousands of emotional pieces,
and that's when The Spirit of God will enter his mind and will offer him help. 
Jackstar/Michael is on the edge of a massive change in his life.

I hope you can help him ZaZa.

ZaZa

Quote from: Jackstar on December 03, 2018, 12:47:57 AM

I actually made that thread for you, Dumbass. Fucking bring it. Bring it the fuck on.

You have had ample opportunity.

"Dumbass."
Take it easy Michael K.

ZaZa

Quote from: username on December 03, 2018, 12:59:10 AM
I hope you can help him ZaZa.

God and Spirit of God can help him, I can guide him towards that option.

Jackstar

Quote from: ZaZa on December 03, 2018, 01:01:38 AM
I can guide him

Quote from: Jackstar on October 10, 2018, 02:17:02 PM
Is this faggotry really necessary?

Generally, how do you feel about the technique known as shadowbanning? I'm here asking for all of my friends.

ZaZa

Quote from: Jackstar on December 03, 2018, 01:12:18 AM

Generally, how do you feel about the technique known as shadowbanning? I'm here asking for all of my friends.

..why you are starting to act like a scared pussy ??

Jackstar

Quote from: ZaZa on December 03, 2018, 01:16:29 AM
..why you are starting to act like a scared pussy ??

That's really just your opinion.

Jojo

Jojo

73 pages???  That is a lot of love  :-*

Jojo

Quote from: ZaZa on December 03, 2018, 01:00:20 AM

Take it easy Michael K.
Good advice for anyone, Tim Star.  Please consider it.

Jojo

Quote from: Azzerae on November 25, 2018, 05:09:51 PM
Dear Gravity Sucks,

You and I got on well for a long time. Earlier on EllGab, a long time user trolled me, on 2 occasions: the first, an insult about my mother. The second, making a mockery of my country.

You had been giving me the cold shoulder for a while, until today, when you got involved in my somewhat lighthearted exchange with said user.

I’d like you to know that it was a real surprise to me, as you put on a nice guy front when that just isn’t you. So this is a friendly warning - to not police my speech or ever dare insult me again when I’m engaging in conversations that don’t concern you. Rather leave the moderating to Bart ELL or Liberace, as I am beholden to their rules and not yours.

You know me, dude, you could’ve just shot me a PM and addressed me like a man, but you chose to grandstand in front of your clique.

Well, it seems you and I see things very differently - and that should be okay - but not when you conduct yourself the way you have. Let me have my sense of humour, and you have yours.

I never had anything against you, and still hope not to. Don’t make this ugly...remember however...you were the one who threw the first punch.

Take care.
Azze, Jackstar does that to everyone yet you've never complained?  If he can give feedback, then all the more reason a moderate person should be able to.  I was shocked when I found out how many people here (not you) prefer a cowardly little PM instead of frank conversation.  There are some people here who have no problem giving feedback once in a while to anyone.  As it should be.  We are all adults.  Remember, although you may have felt sensitive in public, others observing might take either side.  Just because someone criticized you does not mean everyone will agree with him.

ZaZa

Quote from: Jackstar on December 03, 2018, 02:57:46 AM
I have the worst groupies.

Nah,,,you have just very advanced delusional concept of your grandness.

Jackstar

Quote from: 14 on December 03, 2018, 03:05:00 AM
I was shocked when I found out how many people here (not you) prefer a cowardly little PM instead of frank conversation.

I've been banned like twenty fucking times and not one of these faggot NPCs has ever bothered to send me a PM to complain about whatever gay-ass way they've been triggered before bothering to /report. Fuck them in the goat ass.

Dhea

Hello to all azzerae friends' & good American people who helped us so far. Your people are truly great a& have good hearts- I am triggerd by racism sometimes & people think i am a threat because of my skin or English uage.

It has been a long day & we have made good progress (had mettings on the AZZERAE account status). Soon I hope to say the account will be restored.

I wanted to thank you Liberace for the hlep youve given us.

Dhea

Sent from Windows Live

Jackstar

Quote from: ZaZa on December 03, 2018, 03:06:53 AM
Nah,,,you have just very advanced delusional concept of your grandness.

So jelly.

Dhea

Quote from: 14 on December 03, 2018, 03:05:00 AM
Azze, Jackstar does that to everyone yet you've never complained?  If he can give feedback, then all the more reason a moderate person should be able to.  I was shocked when I found out how many people here (not you) prefer a cowardly little PM instead of frank conversation.  There are some people here who have no problem giving feedback once in a while to anyone.  As it should be.  We are all adults.  Remember, although you may have felt sensitive in public, others observing might take either side.  Just because someone criticized you does not mean everyone will agree with him.

who are u??

Sent from Windows Live

Dhea

goodnite

Dhea

Sent from Windows Live

Jackstar

Quote from: Dhea on December 03, 2018, 03:08:35 AM
who are u??

Dhea

Sent from Windows Live

Quote from: Dhea on December 03, 2018, 03:08:54 AM
goodnite

Dhea

Sent from Windows Live

Note the timestamps that are the hallmark of this furious search for the truth.

ZaZa

Quote from: Jackstar on December 03, 2018, 03:07:02 AM
I've been banned like twenty fucking times and not one of these faggot NPCs has ever bothered to send me a PM to complain about whatever gay-ass way they've been triggered before bothering to /report. Fuck them in the goat ass.

Easy on the goat ass fucking, as you know Dr.MDMD had few days ago sex change surgery, (the donor old female goat was used for that procedure),
so Dr.MDMD is in no shape yet to be on the receiving end of your sentiments.
The stitches on his new sex organ are still not healed yet... 

Jojo

Quote from: Azzerae on November 25, 2018, 05:56:09 PM
It literally breaks my heart. I had a decent rapport with the guy. He just snapped - and BAM! Went after me.

Like a dog, who you feed for years, and one day it just  bites you. Then you have no choice but to “put it down”.
You burned the dog's flag, Honey.  Flag-burning is very provocative.

But, if you read GS's threads, you'll see he has probably has treated others more harshly than you, for having been less offensive than you.

The way Paladin phrased his criticism of another country was not put very diplomatically.  Sorry about that.  But, countering it by insulting the land this forum and most of its members won't get you anywhere because in our culture we don't insult the "house" we are in, let alone burn its flag!  People who fight the host are usually not welcome, although I hope you are feeling better.  Thread's still alive - that alone is its own success.  Way to go!