Little Rocket Man
9 (52.9%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Voting closed: November 29, 2018, 05:38:41 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ZaZa on December 02, 2018, 02:40:42 PM
"Wake me up..."
      -Dr.MDMD

Best for humanity, your wife and your children, and children World wide would be if you died in your sleep, Dr.MDMD, you wife beater and sex child molester. 
#Just do it*

Best for humanity would be if someone gave you a post-birth abortion.

Dhea

Stupid questions asked. & Asked by fools

Dhea

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 02, 2018, 02:30:44 PM
Azzerae lost access to his account here as of 11/29 - word has it that wr250 and Gravity Sucks may have hijacked it and refuse to return it to him.

Hello metron, it is not GS & I dont want to be specific (but the initial is LS)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Dhea on December 02, 2018, 02:42:57 PM
Stupid questions asked. & Asked by fools

I know you are...but what am I? :D

ZaZa

"Bottom of what?"
         -Dr.MDMD
/
Bottom of your brain to determine why you are such an agressive person beating up your wife and sexually abusing your children.
..your behavior here just supports your real life behavior patterns.

ZaZa

"(but the initial is LS)"

Hmmmmm.......

Metron2267

Quote from: ZaZa on December 02, 2018, 02:40:42 PM
Best for humanity, your wife and your children, and children World wide would be if you died in your sleep,

Metron2267

Quote from: Dhea on December 02, 2018, 02:44:13 PM
Hello metron, it is not GS & I dont want to be specific (but the initial is LS)

Thanks DHEA, my bad guess then. Will wait for confirmed 'kill'... ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ZaZa on December 02, 2018, 02:55:03 PM
Dr.MDMD

Guess where I was headed when that photo was taken?

Yep, that’s right! I was on my way over to fuck your mother. She’s such a dirty whore! ;D

ZaZa

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 02, 2018, 02:56:34 PM
Guess where I was headed when that photo was taken?

Yep, that’s right! I was on my way over to fuck your mother. She’s such a dirty whore! ;D

ZaZa

I'm sure Dr.MDMD's dead father and his dead mother are looking down on him and are so very proud of their off spring.
But there is also the possibility that his mother wishes she pushed him out from her pussy when she was sitting on the toilet taking shit.
He would make same sound hitting the toilet's water same as her turds were, so she wouldn't even noticed loss of another turd from inside of her body.   

ZaZa

I can see Dr.GoatPussy's boyfriend 21stCM is spreading-plastering his *oyster* all over the Vanilla Shit EllGab board.
21stMC must not be happy(and satisfied) with Dr.GoatPussy newest bodily addition between his legs.
#TotalFailure

ZaZa

EPIC NUMBER:

Topic: An Open Letter to GravitySucks  (Read 10777 times)

Metron2267

Quote from: ZaZa on December 02, 2018, 03:22:10 PM
I can see Dr.GoatPussy's boyfriend 21stCM is spreading-plastering his *oyster* all over the Vanilla Shit EllGab board.
21stMC must not be happy(and satisfied) with Dr.GoatPussy newest bodily addition between his legs.
#TotalFailure

ZaZa

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 02, 2018, 02:55:21 PM
Thanks DHEA, my bad guess then. Will wait for confirmed 'kill'... ;D

YES you are-were-will be in the future.
BTW,Metron2267 did you prayed and asked for forgiveness for your sins and omissions yet?
Maybe you need exorcism, I gladly drive the demons out off you... with a 2x4  :)

Metron2267

Quote from: ZaZa on December 02, 2018, 03:28:14 PM
YES you are-were-will be in the future.
~~~~~~yaaawn~~~~~~~~

QuoteBTW,Metron2267 did you prayed and asked for forgiveness for your sins and omissions yet?

That question was already answered - short term memory loss much?

QuoteMaybe you need exorcism, I gladly drive the demons out off you... with a 2x4  :)

ZaZa

Dear Metron2267 please stop posting picture of that cat.
You are tempting our resident fucker Dr.LadyBoyMDMD and he might fuck that underaged cat.
He did that to his young children.He has no morals.

Metron2267

Quote from: ZaZa on December 02, 2018, 03:32:59 PM
Dear Metron2267 please stop posting picture of that cat.

no.

QuoteHe did that to his young children.He has no morals.

whoozit

ZaZa, how long was the umbilical cord wrapped around your neck while you were on the way down the slip and slide that is your mothers’s birth canal?  Stop tripping on your extra chromosomes.

ZaZa

I see LGBT crowd got triggered. :)
LOL 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ZaZa on December 02, 2018, 03:03:40 PM
I'm sure Dr.MDMD's dead father and his dead mother are looking down on him and are so very proud of their off spring.
But there is also the possibility that his mother wishes she pushed him out from her pussy when she was sitting on the toilet taking shit.
He would make same sound hitting the toilet's water same as her turds were, so she wouldn't even noticed loss of another turd from inside of her body.

The only things dead are your soul, your intelligence and your sense of humor. You’re the only one enjoying this shitfit of yours. It’s like watching a small child have a tantrum. Pathetic. How many people have weighed in to say so now? I’ve lost count.  :D

ZaZa

"How many people have weighed in to say so now? I’ve lost count.  :D"
                                                                             -Dr.MDMD
/
...besides brig, nobody!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ZaZa on December 02, 2018, 04:54:59 PM
"How many people have weighed in to say so now? I’ve lost count.  :D"
                                                                             -Dr.MDMD
/
...besides brig, nobody!

Maybe you just didn’t understand when they did.  :D

P.S. You still haven’t mastered that quote button yet, I see.  ;D

ZaZa

"P.S. You still haven’t mastered that quote button yet, I see.  ;D"
                                                  -Dr.MDMD

...before your sex change surgery you were dumb, but after your sex change surgery you became much dumber.
Must be the effect of the goat's vagina that was installed between your fat legs...

WOTR

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 02, 2018, 11:36:50 AM
You're welcome here eh, toque it up! ::)
That is a kind invitation considering the leader we have with the policies they are enacting.  Be wary of Canadians bearing gifts.  ;)

ZaZa

Those of you who are sending me PM's that I'm Lee in disguise are bat shit stupid crazy.
FUCK OFF !!!