Little Rocket Man
9 (52.9%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Voting closed: November 29, 2018, 05:38:41 PM

ZaZa

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 02, 2018, 11:34:41 AM
Link for that please?

It was posted somewhere in this thread.
Maybe Richard Groyper will re-post that for ya.

P.S.
Did you prayed today asking for forgiveness of your filthy sins ?

Metron2267

Quote from: ZaZa on December 02, 2018, 12:14:47 PM
It was posted somewhere in this thread.
Maybe Richard Groyper will re-post that for ya.

What's blatantly obvious is YOU can NEVER back up your claims.

Ever... :-\

QuoteP.S.
Did you prayed today asking for forgiveness of your filthy sins ?

I pray every day and every night.

And you?

ZaZa

"I pray every day and every night."
/
Yes, I know you pray to Satan, your adopted father.

ZaZa

"What's blatantly obvious is YOU can NEVER back up your claims."
/
I'm not going to search this thread just to find that post for you.
Move your evil obese ass and look for it yourself,
or wait maybe somebody will post it for you.. 

Corona Kitty

Quote from: ZaZa on December 02, 2018, 10:14:44 AM
As long as GravitySucks remains alive this thread might be going on and on and on...
When he offs himself this thread might die too.

True.

ZaZa

"Meh...I still like GS better than the dickmunch who started this thread. :-\"
             -Dr.MDMD                             
/
Why I'm not surprised at that.
Maybe because like GravitySucks you too are a wife beater, and sexual perverted creep.

Quote from: ZaZa on December 02, 2018, 01:09:02 PM
"And you will eliminate that evil by doing precisely what?'
/
Almighty GOD will eliminate that evil LGBT,and all other forms of evil.
And that will be great day for the rest of Humanity.
No more filth on this Planet.
So start packing...evil bitch and bitches ,,,,of course including evil possessed Dr.MDMD
...and his lady friend 21st.CM if he doesn't change his evil ways.
But no hope for that evil acting Dr.MDMD,..he sold his soul to Satan long time ago,
when he started to emotionally,mentally and physically abusing his ex-wife and sexually abusing his children.
Now he is all alone,no wife no children.
Even his older brother turned away from him and doesn't want to have anything to do with that evil creep wife beater and child molester.
He was brutal very agressive control freak, with very frequent outbursts of anger taking on his wife and his children.
That's why he has criminal charges of spousal and children abuse on his record.
PURE EVIL OBESE ANGRY MAN.

Quote from: ZaZa on December 02, 2018, 01:28:42 PM
That evil violent wife beater creep Dr.MDMD even made moves on his nephew 'grooming' him
by buying him gifts so he can later sexually abuse him,like he did to his children.
TOTAL FREAK and CREEP.
But there is at least one gramma figure here who loves and supports him here so he feels very comfy in her arms.

ZaZa

So now Metron2267 also supports wife beaters and child molesters ...OK.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ZaZa on December 02, 2018, 01:52:14 PM
So now Metron2267 also supports wife beaters and child molesters ...OK.

You’re the pedo, Casio.  ::)

ZaZa

Hey, Dr.MDMD tell us why you were beating up your wife and sexually molested your children..?
Don't be shy..goat pussy

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ZaZa on December 02, 2018, 02:11:51 PM
Hey, Dr.MDMD tell us why you were beating up your wife and sexually molested your children..?
Don't be shy..goat pussy

I’m too busy fucking your gianormous whore of a mother for that. Now be good or I’ll make you watch and cheer me on.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: username on December 02, 2018, 02:12:35 PM
I'm not sure that's Casio

Don’t care. He’ll do for my purposes.  ;)

WeinerInHand

It's getting downright savage in here!

Dhea

Part of me was afraid of what I would find and what I would do when I got there-

Dhea

I know the risk, or imagine I know.. But the thing i feel most , Far more than fear, is the desire to deal with it   

ZaZa

"...for my purposes."
    -Dr.MDMD

Tell us Dr.MDMD what were your purposes in beating up your wife and sexually molesting your children,
covering their little mouths with your hand so your neighbors can't hear them crying from the pain you were inflicting on them.
And the purpose of beating up your wife was just for you Dr.MDMD to relive your anger and frustration and to give her black eyes.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ZaZa on December 02, 2018, 02:19:29 PM
"...for my purposes."
    -Dr.MDMD

Tell us Dr.MDMD what were your purposes in beating up your wife and sexually molesting your children,
covering their little mouths with your hand so your neighbors can't hear them crying from the pain you were inflicting on them.
And the purpose of beating up your wife was just for you Dr.MDMD to relive your anger and frustration and to give her black eyes.

You’re the only child I want to keep beating up...intellectually, of course. I know you’re totally unfamiliar with metaphor and so this is lost on you. Oh well. :D

ZaZa

"I’m too busy fucking your gianormous whore of a mother for that. Now be good or I’ll make you watch and cheer me on."
                         - Dr.MDMD
/
YES, YES.. you Dr.MDMD you like to fuck everything that moves, you even fucked your own children, you pedo pervert

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ZaZa on December 02, 2018, 02:23:22 PM
"I’m too busy fucking your gianormous whore of a mother for that. Now be good or I’ll make you watch and cheer me on."
                         - Dr.MDMD
/
YES, YES.. you Dr.MDMD you like to fuck everything that moves, you even fucked your own children, you pedo pervert

You’re confused again (perpetually). I understand how though. Yes, you’re a child and I’m fucking your mother but it’s no big thing, kid. She’s a HUGE whore! She’ll fuck anyone willing to treat her like the mongoloid whore that she is.  :D

Dhea

on my way with azzerae to Los Angeles toay. going to get to the bottom of it all

Metron2267

Quote from: ZaZa on December 02, 2018, 02:11:51 PM
Don't be shy..goat pussy

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Dhea on December 02, 2018, 02:27:19 PM
on my way with azzerae to Los Angeles toay. going to get to the bottom of it all

Bottom of what?

Metron2267

Azzerae lost access to his account here as of 11/29 - word has it that wr250 and Gravity Sucks may have hijacked it and refuse to return it to him.

WOTR

Quote from: ZaZa on December 02, 2018, 01:43:41 PM
"Meh...I still like GS better than the dickmunch who started this thread. :-\"
             -Dr.MDMD                             
/
Why I'm not surprised at that.
Maybe because like GravitySucks you too are a wife beater, and sexual perverted creep.
You really need to just dump your files out here all at once.  "grooming his nephew?"  A little reaching (and telling.)  :o

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 02, 2018, 02:30:44 PM
Azzerae lost access to his account here as of 11/29 - word has it that wr250 and Gravity Sucks may have hijacked it and refuse to return it to him.

Seems highly unlikely. He lives in Houston anyway.  :D

ZaZa

"Bottom of what?"
/
..bottom of you Dr.MDMD colluding with GravitySucks and wr250 and some other low life slime in hacking Azzerae'a account.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ZaZa on December 02, 2018, 02:33:04 PM
"Bottom of what?"
/
..bottom of you Dr.MDMD colluding with GravitySucks and wr250 and some other low life slime in hacking Azzerae'a account.

Wake me up when this clown crashes after his protracted Tourette’s jag.  ::)

ZaZa

"Wake me up..."
      -Dr.MDMD

Best for humanity, your wife and your children, and children World wide would be if you died in your sleep, Dr.MDMD, you wife beater and sex child molester. 
#Just do it*