A woman
1 (5.9%)
Little Rocket Man
9 (52.9%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Voting closed: November 29, 2018, 05:38:41 PM

Catsmile

Quote from: Richard Groyper on December 01, 2018, 09:25:10 PM
GS yearns to be intimate with his own dry socket. unfortunately he's not limber enough to fuck his own skull. epic failure to launch.

# YetHe'sFuckedInTheHead
# CatBackYoga

# ThingsThatMakeYouGo... Hummm

Quote from: Catsmile on December 01, 2018, 09:41:07 PM
# YetHe'sFuckedInTheHead
# CatBackYoga

# ThingsThatMakeYouGo... Hummm

meow!

ZaZa

Quote from: Richard Groyper on December 01, 2018, 09:25:10 PM
GS yearns to be intimate with his own dry socket. unfortunately he's not limber enough to fuck his own skull. epic failure to launch.

I think you are underestimating the fact that GravitySucks is self proclaimed rocket scientist /aka/ assembly technician
who actually was clever enough to solve this problem.
He just shoves big black dildo into his empty eye socket while sitting on his glass eye and rubbing his *oyster* against it.
With the dildo sliding inside of his eye socket he can reach his pituitary gland and get instant enlightenment.
Just look at the avatar he is sporting on EllGab.

ZaZa

"With the dildo sliding inside of his eye socket he can reach his pituitary gland and get instant enlightenment.
Just look at the avatar he is sporting on EllGab."

JesusJuice

Quote from: Richard Groyper on December 01, 2018, 08:45:25 PM
GS mounts his high horse yet again:

This motherfucker told Heather that he would monetarily support her show only if she supported his political beliefs 100%. He told the same thing to Amy and after she said she didn't like Trump he goes and divulges private information that she had shared in confidence, which caused her to stop posting on the forum. He clearly has control issues with women.

He gets drunk and either sends a dick pic or actually exposes himself to his own sister and makes a sexual advance of some sort. This causes his wife to divorce him and his daughter to cut off all ties.

But calling a fat chick a fatty is where the line is fucking crossed for him.

Hey, GS. Not only were you never a "rocket scientist" but you aren't even a real Texan. You're from goddamned Illinois. You will never, ever be a true Texan.

OMG what happened to Gravity Sucks? And I thought he was such a nice fellow.

Quote from: JesusJuice on December 01, 2018, 10:41:21 PM
This motherfucker told Heather that he would monetarily support her show only if she supported his political beliefs 100%. He told the same thing to Amy and after she said she didn't like Trump he goes and divulges private information that she had shared in confidence, which caused her to stop posting on the forum. He clearly has control issues with women.

He gets drunk and either sends a dick pic or actually exposes himself to his own sister and makes a sexual advance of some sort. This causes his wife to divorce him and his daughter to cut off all ties.

But calling a fat chick a fatty is where he crosses the line.

Hey, GS. Not only were you never a "rocket scientist" but you aren't even a real Texan. You're from goddamned Illinois. You will never, ever be a true Texan.

I’m trying not to faint. This is real bad, REAL BAD!

So Gravity Sucks turns out to be a degenerate. Oh how the mighty have fallen. I mean, sending a dick pic to your own sister, for shame! His ex-wife did the right thing by leaving him. My god! I hope he didn’t molest his daughter. He sounds like a very sick man.

ZaZa

Quote from: ZaZa on November 26, 2018, 04:04:21 AM
Gravity Sucks is a back stabber.
Here is why.
There was a time when Amy in a moment of her emotional weakness shared with Gravity Sucks that she has very serious female problem,deficiency,condition.
(I don't wan't to say it what it is exactly to respect her dignity), she told him that in confidence, asking him not to tell anybody,
but that gossiping snitch of course PM'd others spreading the news.
Fucking mendacious pile of human garbage.*edit* shit.

Quote from: ZaZa on November 26, 2018, 02:28:57 PM
Nobody likes GravitySucks.
His wife left him because of his excessive alcoholism and physical and verbal abuses.
His son got inked with bunch of tattoos and told his drunk dad to Fuck Off, and left the home.
His relation with his daughter is based only on her taking money from him. She saw and remembers what he was doing to her mom when he was drunk.
His junk is not working anymore.
He was never a rocket scientist. He worked for a third party contractor and was assembling things, like with bolts and nuts and such mundane duties.
He was rejected by (Redacted) aka Heather Wade. /image related/
He betrayed his friends and back stabbed them by talking massive shit behind their backs.
GS is a broken man with no dignity or courage to even respond to your fair challenge.
ABSOLUTE COWARD.

This guy is a real piece of work. Just wow.

ZaZa

When GravitySucks vigorously fucks with black dildo his empty eye socket
his ass is emitting gases pretending it's a rocket.

Nucky Nolan

This thread has 67 scary pages. I still don't know who this guy is.

ZaZa

GravitySucks is one eyed sexual pervert and wife beater.
Maybe even a pedophile.

chefist

Quote from: deviant aristocrat on December 01, 2018, 10:54:52 PM
So Gravity Sucks turns out to be a degenerate. Oh how the mighty have fallen. I mean, sending a dick pic to your own sister, for shame! His ex-wife did the right thing by leaving him. My god! I hope he didn’t molest his daughter. He sounds like a very sick man.

Trust me, he was never mighty.

ZaZa

If GravitySucks was so sickly perverted to send pics of his junk to his sister and on other occasions tried to fuck her,
who knows if he didn't fucked underaged girls or boys, like a real pedophile would.
His closet might be full of skeletons.
On this forum he presented himself as being nice guy (at least some people bought his act of being nice),
but in real life he is a real monster.
There are many examples of people leading double lives, nice and evil.

If GravitySucks was innocent of sending pictures of his penis to his sister,
If GravitySucks was innocent of trying to physically fuck his sister,
If GravitySucks was innocent of beating his wife and giving her black eyes
he would post detailed explanations showing that those accusations are false,
but obviously GravitySucks is guilty of those accusations because he is not standing up for himself.

GravitySucks /aka/ Miquel on his Facebook page

ZaZa

I'm sure almost everybody from EllGab is very carefully following this thread learning about GravitySucks.
I'm sure he is receiving lot's of 'cold shoulders' on EllGab now.
Sexual pervert and wife beater.

GravitySucks was bragging on BellGab that he has several guns and lot's of amo.
I wouldn't be surprised if in days when he was very serious raging alcoholic that he did
put a gun to his wife's head threatening to kill her because she didn't obeyed his orders, that control freak.
Just him admitting to drive while drunk and causing few accidents is good indication what kind of person he is.

Who knows maybe his son left the home and told GravitySucks to FuckOff was because GravitySucks
sexually abused him when he was young child.
Everything is possible with freak of nature like him.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on December 02, 2018, 12:32:24 AM

It looks like I took a wrong turn off the highway. Thanks to that mechanic, I'm stuck here as a sacrifice for your satanic cult (reference to '70s films).  :o

Quote from: ZaZa on December 02, 2018, 12:35:58 AM
I'm sure almost everybody from EllGab is very carefully following this thread learning about GravitySucks.
I'm sure he is receiving lot's of 'cold shoulders' on EllGab now.
Sexual pervert and wife beater.

GravitySucks was bragging on BellGab that he has several guns and lot's of amo.
I wouldn't be surprised if in days when he was very serious raging alcoholic that he did
put a gun to his wife's head threatening to kill her because she didn't obeyed his orders that control freak.
Just him admitting to drive while drunk is good indication what kind of person he is.

Who knows maybe his son left the home and told GravitySucks to FuckOff was because GravitySucks
sexually abused him when he was young child.
Everything is possible with freak of nature like him.

Rumor has it that he disappears into the woods for days on end, very suspicious. My god, he could be out there burying the bodies of his victims. I hope the local police have eyes on him at all times. This guy sounds deranged.

ZaZa

Quote from: deviant aristocrat on December 02, 2018, 12:43:43 AM
Rumor has it that he disappears into the woods for days on end, very suspicious. My god, he could be out there burying the bodies of his victims. I hope the local police have eyes on him at all times. This guy sounds deranged.

Oh, yes, GravitySucks was posting about it that he spends several days in the woods quite often.
With all the guns he bragged he has, and he also bragged that he goes often to Pahrump, Nevada to the firing range 
to practice, (like there is no firing ranges in Texas), maybe he picks up prostitutes from brothels there and drives them back to Texas
and releases them in the woods on his property and then get's pissed drunk and hunts them with his many guns.

This guy might be a serial killer for what we know.

WOTR

Quote from: ZaZa on December 02, 2018, 12:54:23 AM
Oh, yes, GravitySucks was posting about it that he spends several days in the woods quite often.
With all the guns he bragged he has, and he also bragged that he goes often to Pahrump, Nevada to the firing range 
to practice, (like there is no firing ranges in Texas), maybe he picks up prostitutes from brothels there and drives them back to Texas
and releases them in the woods on his property and then get's pissed drunk and hunts them with his many guns.

This guy might be a serial killer for what we know.
Or he might be exactly what he appears... A regular middle aged man who dares to post on the wrong forum... But I digress.  Kill the bastard- save the prostitutes!

ZaZa

"But I digress.  Kill the bastard."
/
I suspect that GravitySucks will kill himself with one of his many guns.
He doesn't need our help, don't be some sick weirdo.

ZaZa

"A regular middle aged man"
/
GravitySucks is not middle aged man.That was several decades ago.
He is almost 70 years old.

ZaZa

"A regular middle aged man who dares to post on the wrong forum"
/
Ah so now this is wrong forum for you, you Canadian swine.
Of course it is since you are such a prolific poster on that Vanilla Shithole forum /aka/ EllGab.

WOTR

Quote from: ZaZa on December 02, 2018, 01:27:10 AM
"A regular middle aged man who dares to post on the wrong forum"
/
Ah so now this is wrong forum for you, you Canadian swine.
Of course it is since you are such a prolific poster on that Vanilla Shithole forum /aka/ EllGab.