• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Bumper Stickers

Started by anagrammy, February 18, 2011, 07:49:28 PM

anagrammy

So much talent here and now that we can print our OWN bumper stickers (ask at your local Staples or Office Max/Depot), let's get crackin'.  Of course we should stick to business dissing George Noory-- but I'll start with one that popped into my head while contemplating if Obama birthers could get any more extreme:

My bumpers sticker will say  "OBAMA BIRTH DENIER"

Your turn,

Anagrammy

b_dubb

something i designed for the California Governor election

Bosco

Here you go...design away and then copy and post the image.

http://www.redkid.net/generator/bumper/words/

aldousburbank

Call me old fashioned, but I like the idea of driver/passenger, bookend type, "I Heart..." bumper stickers.  For example, driver's side- "I Heart George Noory"; passenger side- "I Heart Joseph Mengele". (Important safety note- DO NOT attempt to drive a VW van with said bumper sticker affixed anywhere in the Republic of Texas.)

Sticking with this format, a whole range of possibilities opens up to the bumper-sticker intellectual connoisseur.

Passenger side examples/suggestions include:
"I Heart Root Canals"
"I Heart Hurricane Katrina"
"I Heart Death and Taxes"
"I Heart Used Kleenex Soup"
"I Heart Sasquatch Aroma"

This timely and important message brought to you while under the influence of the Sugarcubes-

Something about Bjork just gets my motor running.

I Heart Icelandic Alt Rockers.

aldousburbank

Quote from: RealCool Daddio on February 20, 2011, 04:51:54 PM

I know, it's weird isn't it?  She's like some strange combo of a sea monkey, a Zeta Reticulan, and eskimo pie.  Individually  these qualities would not float my boat, but taken as a whole... Ouch!  This really hurts!

aldousburbank

Suggested bumper sticker, or for cool Mivhael V. CoastGab Tshirts- 
WTFDIDHEJUSTSAY?
CoastGab.com
I just hate to think that somehow it might attract more Coast listeners.

EvB

Quote from: aldousburbank on March 03, 2011, 10:11:41 AM
Suggested bumper sticker, or for cool Mivhael V. CoastGab Tshirts- 
WTFDIDHEJUSTSAY?
CoastGab.com
I just hate to think that somehow it might attract more Coast listeners.

that is priceless!

anagrammy

Call out to Valdez and other talented people here:  We need a T-shirt design to go with the above.  Since Mike is going to change Coastgab to Talkgab or some such, these Coastgab T-shirts will be classics!

Anagrammy

Wasn't it b_dubb who had the memorable suggestion recently that a George Noory award would be him in a tuxedo with a knot in his tongue instead of a tie?  hah hah!

Marc.Knight

Quote from: RealCool Daddio on February 20, 2011, 04:51:54 PM

I Heart Icelandic Alt Rockers.

All is full of love

valdez

Quote from: anagrammy on March 03, 2011, 07:36:09 PM
Call out to Valdez and other talented people here:  We need a T-shirt design to go with the above...
Mark is the resident evil genius graphics guy.  I just steal stuff off of google images.  I do, however, lean towards the simple.  The "above" is perfect the way it is, on a black T.  Thanks for the compliment.  I am humbled.

EvB

Basic shirt.  Keep 'em guessing.

EvB

Quote from: valdez on March 04, 2011, 06:18:39 AM
     Mark is the resident evil genius graphics guy.  I just steal stuff off of google images.  I do, however, lean towards the simple.  The "above" is perfect the way it is, on a black T.  Thanks for the compliment.  I am humbled.

I agree it should be black. I went for blue because I wasn't sure how images showed up here these days.  just think black. 

anagrammy

Here's my new bumper sticker:

FIRST DO NO HARMNESS
Free George Noory

Anagrammy

aldousburbank

Quote from: anagrammy on March 23, 2011, 10:14:17 PM
Here's my new bumper sticker:

FIRST DO NO HARMNESS
Free George Noory

Anagrammy

Anagrammy scores again!

Sardondi

MV, ya got a hostile ad-spammer just above. Terminate...with extreme prejudice.