• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

GravitySucks

Quote from: norland2424 on December 18, 2015, 06:24:01 PM
bellgab has corrupted your mind now  :)
I told the little lady to stay out of the Falkie thread...

CornyCrow

Quote from: bellNwhistle on December 18, 2015, 06:48:04 AM
The tide turns here so quickly I can never figure out if we're in Happy Hour or not.  One minute we're all supposed to dump on Art, and the next, the complete opposite.

I don't think we should dump on Art.  I'm still a fan.  I just have been in business for so long that I realize that what a person says is not always a full representation of reality. 

Ha, maybe you're too young to have heard, 'Trust, but verify'?  That's wisdom.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: norland2424 on December 18, 2015, 06:23:27 PM

I was trying to type LMFAO, but it came out all wrong (something flike FLIMFLAM).  So. how 'bout  ;D ;D

bellNwhistle

Quote from: norland2424 on December 18, 2015, 06:24:01 PM
bellgab has corrupted your mind now  :)

Believe me when I say I'm fully corrupted.. well, 98%.. just not BellGab Style.

Ciardelo

Quote from: the_peeve on December 18, 2015, 06:16:45 PM
My word, the drama in media is astounding. I thought newspapers were bad for it, but they ain't got nothin' on the drama involved with Dark Matter.

Leo is pulling the plug on his Mutual Broadcasting. His final diatribe is over the Leo thread.
Do tell! Thanks for the heads up!

Ciardelo

Quote from: bellNwhistle on December 18, 2015, 06:29:12 PM
Believe me when I say I'm fully corrupted.. well, 98%.. just not BellGab Style.
How ya doin?

bellNwhistle

Quote from: GravitySucks on December 18, 2015, 06:27:20 PM
I told the little lady to stay out of the Falkie thread...

Exactly!  And until I get some answers on Falkie, I'm staying well clear of there!!

BellBoy

Quote from: norland2424 on December 18, 2015, 06:23:27 PM

Is it completely wrong that, that is giving me a 'semi'?

Freyja

Quote from: BellBoy on December 18, 2015, 02:41:43 PM
And of course, your 'expert' critical assessment of her alleged abilities, is the only valid opinion, there is. Anyone that dares disagree, is obviously a 'moron'.Yes, let's all pump sunshine up Heather's and Art's collective ass and try to make them think she's the best thing to ever hit a flagship late-night radio program mediocre amateur podcast. Then maybe, DMDN won't be, in fact, hopelessly doomed already and the fabulous Art Bell won't have, in fact, well and completely screwed the pooch, on this whole, bloody fiasco.

Your head is so far up Art Bell's ass that you are incapable of objective thought.

Enjoy your oxygen-deprivation high.  ;)

+1

bellNwhistle

Quote from: BellBoy on December 18, 2015, 06:30:34 PM
Is it completely wrong that, that is giving me a 'semi'?

Those colors work for his skin tone. He must be working out, too.

BellBoy

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on December 18, 2015, 06:27:10 PM
He won't react at all. He's only here to be an asshole on the board. He doesn't even listen to Art Bell. He's only here to piss people off by calling Art Bell a liar.

I know it's inexcusably bad form to "quote" oneself, but:

Quote from: BellBoy on December 18, 2015, 06:48:49 AM
OK, so you can (arguably) pass the 'old-fag' test. ::)

The next levels of the "Official BellGab Forum Non-Troll, Non-Ignore, Post-Worthy Member Status" vetting procedures, are as follows:

1: The "I have listened to every word that Art Bell has ever spoken over the radio" test.

(and the most important one of all)

2: The "I, quite obviously, love Art Bell more than you... you horrible, horrible human being" test.

Freyja

Quote from: Kolchak on December 17, 2015, 10:29:45 PM
Ouch.

Art posts this and then not long following he posts an aerial view/map of his compound?!?!?

I am seriously beginning to worry about his mental state.  :(

nika01

Quote from: BellBoy on December 18, 2015, 06:36:19 PM
I know it's inexcusably bad form to "quote" oneself, but:
you are so full of shit it isn't funny anymore

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Freyja on December 18, 2015, 06:37:31 PM
Art posts this and then not long following he posts an aerial view/map of his compound?!?!?

I don't think he's quite off the edge yet.  Not sure what the drone was for, but the info is already out there for anyone who wants to find it.

nneptune

Quote from: Segundus on December 18, 2015, 06:28:30 PM
I don't think we should dump on Art.  I'm still a fan.  I just have been in business for so long that I realize that what a person says is not always a full representation of reality. 

Ha, maybe you're too young to have heard, 'Trust, but verify'?  That's wisdom.

Sorry. I guess I can't start a post yet, so I have to respond or quote to get anything posted. How many of those do I have ro do before I earn my Art Bell Wings and can post my own thing without having to respond or quote others? Not sure what the rules are here..
Anyway, Art used Twitter today to outline his home and figure out some security steps, for those who may be interested...

GravitySucks

Quote from: bellNwhistle on December 18, 2015, 06:39:22 PM
I don't think he's quite off the edge yet.  Not sure what the drone was for, but the info is already out there for anyone who wants to find it.

Art has mentioned several times on that show he used to host that he has a drone.

nneptune

Maybe it was Facebook. Oh, look.. I replied to myself! Good start!

bellNwhistle

Quote from: GravitySucks on December 18, 2015, 06:40:39 PM
Art has mentioned several times on that show he used to host that he has a drone.

I remember his mentioning them a few times, but don't recall what he said he was specifically doing with them.  Apparently shaving his arms.  :D

GravitySucks

Quote from: nneptune on December 18, 2015, 06:40:37 PM
Sorry. I guess I can't start a post yet, so I have to respond or quote to get anything posted. How many of those do I have ro do before I earn my Art Bell Wings and can post my own thing without having to respond or quote others? Not sure what the rules are here..
Anyway, Art used Twitter today to outline his home and figure out some security steps, for those who may be interested...

If you can see the "Reply" button at the bottom of the screen, that is how you start a new, unquoted post in the current thread.

nneptune

Got it!
Noory sucks!
That felt good.

BellBoy

Quote from: nika01 on December 18, 2015, 06:39:09 PM
you are so full of shit it isn't funny anymore

I'm sorry that your hopeless, Art Bell sycophancy prevents your brain from fully engaging.

It's not your fault, that your mother drank so much, when you were 'in utero'.
Well it is, because she didn't really want you, but it would be very unkind of me, to make an issue of that.

Let's be friends, yes?

(can we touch dinks now?)

bellNwhistle

Quote from: nneptune on December 18, 2015, 06:48:46 PM
Got it!
Noory sucks!
That felt good.

sucks the big one!!

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: nneptune on December 18, 2015, 06:42:20 PM
Maybe it was Facebook. Oh, look.. I replied to myself! Good start!
LOOK! It has symmetry! There's a pyramid! AND....the face, THE FACE!
19.5! 19.5!  It all adds up now!

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: rekcuf on December 18, 2015, 06:43:07 PM
What is it? Whatever it is, it's grotesque!
George's night out.

nneptune

Quote from: GravitySucks on December 18, 2015, 06:46:01 PM
If you can see the "Reply" button at the bottom of the screen, that is how you start a new, unquoted post in the current thread.

thanks and 'duh' on my part...

Ciardelo

Quote from: Freyja on December 18, 2015, 06:37:31 PM

Kinda weird huh.