• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Mack Maloney

Started by Puxley, November 03, 2015, 11:16:11 AM

Puxley

Ok so i'm from the UK, a fan of Mack's show (previous network will remain nameless)...noticed he's now on DarkMatter...what's the scoop anyone? Did he fall out with "Boss Hog"?

Catops

Great show. Didn't know it was on Dark Matter now. Internet radio drama much?

maureen

links, anyone?

cheers, Puxley!

malliard

wish i had some insight... but i dont... but it doesnt shock me

malliard

i just dont know how long he will last on dark matter, cause he will say something and keith will get a load of hate mail

Uncle Duke

Mack was a hoot on KGRA, a cynical skeptic who messed with his guests and quasi co-hosts.  His knowledge of military/aviation was greatly lacking, but then again he never claimed to an expert despite his book on the subject.  I was disappointed he didn't take calls, or even read comments from the KGRA chatroom, during his show as I would have eaten him alive relative to factual military history data.  Still, he had a wry sense of humor that made his show enjoyable, and I look forward to hearing him on DMDN.  What night/time is he on?  Does he take calls?

malliard

Military X-Files w/Mack Maloney
8-10 monday
dark matter

Ciardelo

Nancy on Future Theater gave him a little compliment/promo but I can't find anywhere to hear his podcast. I missed the Monday night show.

Ciardelo

On the recent show Mack & Pistol Pete talk to author Ray Szymanski about his book, "50 Shades of Grays," and his encounter with the Men in Black -- on a golf course. Also Rob Beckhusen on North Korea nuking the USA, and Commander Cobra talks about UFOs over secret Russian bases.

Quote from: Ciardelo on February 17, 2016, 10:01:25 PM
On the recent show Mack & Pistol Pete talk to author Ray Szymanski about his book, "50 Shades of Grays," and his encounter with the Men in Black -- on a golf course. Also Rob Beckhusen on North Korea nuking the USA, and Commander Cobra talks about UFOs over secret Russian bases.

And the Szymanski segment was actually pretty amusing - nice show this time around

Ciardelo

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 17, 2016, 10:16:46 PM
And the Szymanski segment was actually pretty amusing - nice show this time around
yeah, like me the Maloney  :D

K_Dubb

I heard a replay last night as I was eating uselessly.  It's pretty good.

Ciardelo

Quote from: K_Dubb on March 03, 2016, 10:59:37 AM
I heard a replay last night as I was eating uselessly.  It's pretty good.
Was that one where the man received signals from aliens via his blowtorch?

K_Dubb

Quote from: Ciardelo on March 03, 2016, 11:18:18 AM
Was that one where the man received signals from aliens via his blowtorch?

Strange weapons and Mothman.  Though I was dozing and may have missed it.