Started by MV/Liberace!, May 08, 2008, 12:36:40 AM

drjimmarion

I don't know what's wrong with me but:

I have never seen a UFO
I have never had a supernatural experience
I have never seen Elvis after his supposed death
I have never been possessed by a demon
I have never seen Keynesian economics work

And all this after being formally excommunicated from the Worldwide Church of God at 24 and "handed over to Satan for the destruction of the flesh"...

Jackstar

What's an "IAC sighting"? Asking for a friend.

Jackstar

Israeli Asshole Complex? I think that's just a myth.

chefist

Quote from: (Redacted) on October 21, 2014, 09:19:31 PM
Heh, no way, mang, no way. 

There are some very good stories here, guys.  I've enjoyed every one of them...

Want to see an ass pic?

SpaceMeowMaid

Or maybe it's this... The CIA has their own definition of the IAC.... Also cannot help but notice... well, you know.

Jackstar

Quote from: Flyingmerkitty on December 26, 2018, 08:22:46 PM
Just guessing

Looks like a plane with the sun on its tail.

[attachment=1]

FILLED WITH COCAINE.

scentless

i once woke up thinking i saw a shadow person. it was. my mom walked past a light. terrifying. i think i was 3.

scentless

she was taking a dump, hence the shadow.

scentless

the light was behind her. that's all i know. if only we had the north american spokesperson for billy meier here to interpret this we could find the answer.

Metron2267

Quote from: Eclipse2017 on December 27, 2018, 05:36:12 PM
Looks to me like real physical UFO craft.

I can't get there...yet...so many things being seen lately...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJHSGvTuP5Q

:10

SpaceMeowMaid

[attachment=1]

We have a long way to go to disclosure, but we're getting there :)

Jojo

Sleep walker moving laundry around.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: 14 on April 16, 2019, 02:19:20 AM
Sleep walker moving laundry around.

If you could provide anything in the way of detail, that'd be great.

NewStar

Quote from: Liberace! on May 08, 2008, 12:36:40 AM
Have any of you experienced anything that defies explanation?  Please tell us about it.  This is my favorite Art Bell-type topic.

Not my personal experience but it's a very interesting documentary.

The Dyatlov Pass incident.
Over the years I watched couple of different documentaries about the famous and very creepy The Dyatlov Pass incident, but recently I came upon this production.
It's very well done. Very highly recommended. It has some new never before published photos and a video of Yeti (Menk).

"Russian Yeti. The Urals and The Mountain Of The Dead."
American explorer Mike Libecki investigates the mysterious deaths of nine students and uncovers something truly horrifying...

-On February 2, 1959, nine college students hiked up the icy slopes of the Ural Mountains in the heart of Russia but never made it out alive.
Investigators have never been able to give a definitive answer behind who â€" or what â€" caused the bizarre crime scene.
Fifty-five years later, American explorer Mike Libecki re investigates the mystery â€" known as The Dyatlov Pass incident â€" but what he uncovers is truly horrifying....
-Determined to find answers, Mike hires Russian translator Maria Klenokova to join him. Together, they set out to one of the most remote and inhospitable places on Earth.

However, nothing prepared them for what they were about to discover.
Following the trail of evidence, Mike finds proof that the hikers were not alone â€" a photograph, taken by one of the hikers a day before they died that suggests that they encountered a Yeti.
But just how far will they go to find the answers?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zt8OQd3I51c

Jackstar

Quote from: NewStar on February 02, 2020, 02:25:14 AM
But just how far will they go to find the answers?

2017-03-15 at 15:17:26 is pretty far to go for an answer, honestly.

Quote from: Liberace! on May 08, 2008, 12:36:40 AM
Have any of you experienced anything that defies explanation?  Please tell us about it.  This is my favorite Art Bell-type topic.

Well, it's like this: a guy traded me some magic beans for my family's cow. Then, I simply ate them.

I think I was supposed to... plant them? The beans, that is--I don't think I was supposed to plant my family, or the cow.

In any event--you should see the beanstalk. After twelve years, it's become quite the item of myth and legend. That said, I don't recommend duplicating my action, as the farts are really quite atrocious.

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Jackstar on June 22, 2020, 07:37:03 AM
2017-03-15 at 15:17:26 is pretty far to go for an answer, honestly.

Well, it's like this: a guy traded me some magic beans for my family's cow. Then, I simply ate them.

I think I was supposed to... plant them? The beans, that is--I don't think I was supposed to plant my family, or the cow.

In any event--you should see the beanstalk. After twelve years, it's become quite the item of myth and legend. That said, I don't recommend duplicating my action, as the farts are really quite atrocious.

Just please don't plant those seeds from China. And those magic bean seeds my boys brought me from the Mount Walker, I will not.. I do want to, I am  curious... Hmmm JACK... what say you?

Dr. MD MD

Well, I’m not sure this counts as supernatural or not but it certainly was weird and may be. I’ve been driving an older model Chevy 2500 pickup lately and there’s a little cubby hole compartment on the dash that is perfect for stashing my sunglasses when I don’t need them. The problem is that this hole goes all the way to the back of the dash and so it’s possible for things to drop down behind and get lost forever (or until you’re willing to take things apart). One morning this week I deposited my sunglasses with a bit too much vigor and when I tried to get them out again I could feel that one of the arms had dropped behind the hole and I couldn’t pull them out without breaking them. Rather than fiddle with them while driving I decided to wait until I reached my destination, which wasn’t far. When I got there I reached in expecting to spend the next half hour trying to get them out without breaking them but found them neatly folded back up and ready to go. Yeah, I suppose they could’ve bounced around back into place but the road wasn’t particularly rough, I was driving the speed limit and it wasn’t a long journey. I still can’t shake the idea that some sort of intervention may have occured.

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 25, 2020, 07:06:44 PM
Well, I’m not sure this counts as supernatural or not but it certainly was weird and may be. I’ve been driving an older model Chevy 2500 pickup lately and there’s a little cubby hole compartment on the dash that is perfect for stashing my sunglasses when I don’t need them. The problem is that this hole goes all the way to the back of the dash and so it’s possible for things to drop down behind and get lost forever (or until you’re willing to take things apart). One morning this week I deposited my sunglasses with a bit too much vigor and when I tried to get them out again I could feel that one of the arms had dropped behind the hole and I couldn’t pull them out without breaking them. Rather than fiddle with them while driving I decided to wait until I reached my destination, which wasn’t far. When I got there I reached in expecting to spend the next half hour trying to get them out without breaking them but found them neatly folded back up and ready to go. Yeah, I suppose they could’ve bounced around back into place but the road wasn’t particularly rough, I was driving the speed limit and it wasn’t a long journey. I still can’t shake the idea that some sort of intervention may have occured.

Time Slip

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 26, 2020, 11:35:41 AM
Negative, Ghost Rider.

COMMAND SIGNALS: OVERWRITTEN

GHOST RIDER: UNLEASHED

CLERGY. WAYFARER. CLERGY. QLERGY. EXCELSIOR. EXECUTE.

*huggles*