• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151207 – Neil Sanders – Mind Control - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by trostol, December 07, 2015, 11:01:18 PM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on December 08, 2015, 01:58:41 AM
Proof of the existence of mind control:  People listen to this guy.

How ironic.   ;D

I had a brief look at his site; it's geared to advertising/selling techniques. Which is mind control. We're always being sold things we don't necessarily want to buy.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 08, 2015, 02:02:43 AM
I had a brief look at his site; it's geared to advertising/selling techniques. Which is mind control. We're always being sold things we don't necessarily want to buy.

If you drink Dr. Pepper, you're a pepper too.

https://youtu.be/v8DWf-rSHn0

GravitySucks

Frikkin dude said CIA like 19.5 time per segment. Glad its not a drinking word.

Auslandia

Quote from: Rocky4228 on December 08, 2015, 01:36:27 AM
Eh...there's a difference when there's actual discourse.  Not the same as writing out thought to no one in particular.  Here you're looking for a response.

The internet used to be awesome.  Now everybody's on it.

wr250

Quote from: Auslandia on December 08, 2015, 06:48:39 AM

The internet used to be awesome.  Now everybody's on it.
the intertubes is still awesome. you just need to find where that is. and its not on port 80.

jblank

Quote from: Rat-eating Hater on December 08, 2015, 12:08:42 AM
Neil Sanders, tiresome English asshole.

Ditto........I'm listening to the podcast and I'm an hour in and going to turn it off.

CornyCrow

I enjoyed this guest immensely, and did not detect any anti-Americanism in him, just an attempt to talk without bias.  I cannot see how trying to find the truth is wrong.  It's been known, for a long time, that our government has been moving illegal drugs into the US, for instance. 

What I found refreshing is that he was willing to say he did not know certain things. 

His first book seems like the things one would usually expect when 'mind control' is mentioned, and the second gets more into advertising. 

It's also nice to hear Art congratulate Heather on her efforts to get great guests.  It's fun when Art really engages with a guest and almost drops the 'talk show host' persona because he's so interested in the topic. 

I hope we hear from Neil again. 

Coffeeman

Enjoyed the show. It pissed a few people off, so it at least it got some neurons firing for some. That's always a good thing.

Tomorrow's guest is David Jacobs! Can't wait, TBO, these last few guests have gotten the race-baiter in me to come out too much. Time for something fun and a little scary.

ziznak

Quote from: Coffeeman on December 08, 2015, 07:44:26 AM
Enjoyed the show. It pissed a few people off, so it at least it got some neurons firing for some. That's always a good thing.

Tomorrow's guest is David Jacobs! Can't wait, TBO, these last few guests have gotten the race-baiter in me to come out too much. Time for something fun and a little scary.
David Jacobs? back so soon?

I expected this guest to talk more about Dr. Pepper commercials before the show started.
I think Art directed the talk to the CIA because that's the show Art felt he wanted tonight.  There were several moments that the guest started talking about advertising, such as Air Jordans, but I got the feeling Art didn't want to talk about that. If I remember correctly, Art then maneuvered the guest into talking about ISIS.

nika01

Quote from: ziznak on December 08, 2015, 07:48:15 AM
David Jacobs? back so soon?

I hope its a mistake. Jacobs is crazy and completely unbelievable. Don't quite understand why he gets so much apparent respect and homage by Art.

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: nika01 on December 08, 2015, 09:20:41 AM
I hope its a mistake. Jacobs is crazy and completely unbelievable. Don't quite understand why he gets so much apparent respect and homage by Art.

I also find it strange.

My main issue with Jacobs is that he makes some of the most extraordinary claims in the UFO field, yet he offers no evidence to back up his claims.  If anyone disagrees with his claims he seems to take it personally.  When asked politely to back up his claims with evidence, he gets frustrated and tells them to go after the evidence themselves.

I won't bother getting into the Emma Woods thing.

Um, oh yeah, and he thinks wearing an anti-abduction cap is a smart idea.   :)

http://www.stopabductions.com/

pyewacket

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on December 08, 2015, 08:49:51 AM
I expected this guest to talk more about Dr. Pepper commercials before the show started.
I think Art directed the talk to the CIA because that's the show Art felt he wanted tonight.  There were several moments that the guest started talking about advertising, such as Air Jordans, but I got the feeling Art didn't want to talk about that. If I remember correctly, Art then maneuvered the guest into talking about ISIS.

I expected him to talk about the manipulation used by advertisers and governments. I was disappointed by the emphasis on ISIS and recruitment of terrorists because this didn't seem to be the guest's forte. If you are interested in Neil, there are quite a few interviews posted on youtube where he does cover this material.   

Ciardelo

Quote from: wr250 on December 08, 2015, 06:58:42 AM
the intertubes is still awesome. you just need to find where that is. and its not on port 80.
Top Right.

albrecht

I like the idea of the "Amber Alert for UFOs" maybe an app so if there is some sighting near you would receive an alert and direction in which to look. Though I liked Peter Davenport's passive civilian radar plan even better, maybe a combination of both....?

but the "Amber Alert" reminded me of a Phil Hendrie bit in which "he" as someone, I forget who, was advocating a "Pre-Amber Amber Alert" because once the Amber Alert happened the kid was already taken...and wouldn't it be better to prevent the kidnapping?

Robert

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on December 08, 2015, 01:38:26 AMI played football as a kid and looking back, I regret it. I was encouraged to hurt people and rewarded for cleaning someone's clock. Looking back, I probably would have skipped playing football and played band instead.
I've been coaching children in football since 2007 & fortunately never saw a situation where rough play was encouraged.  However, legitimate hard hits are.

VtaGeezer

Quote from: nika01 on December 08, 2015, 09:20:41 AM
Yep.  Art should stick with sane believable guests like time travelers, the EVP people, bigfooters, etc.  Say NO to crazies!!

Robert

Quote from: trostol on December 08, 2015, 01:55:52 PMdildo might be more apropos
But a dildo has its own solidity, so if you wanted to criticize someone for having no original content, condom would be the better analog.  It gets into an intermediary position, collects substance from one, but fails to transmit the substance, just passing along the feeling.

But I'm just helping you out in your description, because I didn't feel that way about the interviewee.  What I'd like to know is whether he ever got back to the 3 other categories of mind control after Bell stopped him at #1.  I fell asleep about halfway thru.

Doing that sort of thing is something I fault Art for.  Sometimes you need to exercise restraint over eagerness.  Someone wants to lay out 4 categories quickly, you let hir do so.  Then you can ask about whichever ones you're interested in.  Noory couldn't do that, because by the time he'd get to #4, he'd've forgotten #1, but Art can.  Sometimes he lets his enthusiasm carry him away too much.

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: VtaGeezer on December 08, 2015, 02:03:15 PM
Yep.  Art should stick with sane believable guests like time travelers, the EVP people, bigfooters, etc.  Say NO to crazies!!

There is a limit.  Jacobs is over the limit.

Same thing in relationships.  Look here.  Learn.   8)

Robert

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on December 08, 2015, 08:49:51 AMI think Art directed the talk to the CIA because that's the show Art felt he wanted tonight.  There were several moments that the guest started talking about advertising, such as Air Jordans, but I got the feeling Art didn't want to talk about that. If I remember correctly, Art then maneuvered the guest into talking about ISIS.
That was evident, & a bit annoying in how bluntly Art did it, hardly a "maneuver".

I suspect Art, because of his recent experience, has in mind topics relating to people who threaten to kill people.

VtaGeezer

Quote from: Robert on December 08, 2015, 03:38:54 PM
That was evident, & a bit annoying in how bluntly Art did it, hardly a "maneuver".

I suspect Art, because of his recent experience, has in mind topics relating to people who threaten to kill people.
Yeah, Art wasn't as deft with the reins last night, but then he was dealing with an headstrong guest who wanted to make it a political diatribe.

chefist

Quote from: VtaGeezer on December 08, 2015, 06:30:11 PM
Yeah, Art wasn't as deft with the reins last night, but then he was dealing with an headstrong guest who wanted to make it a political diatribe.

Jacobs and Hubrids tonight! Gooey fun!

VtaGeezer

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on December 08, 2015, 03:11:45 PM

Jacobs is short a few locknuts, but I thought he was pretty entertaining.

Ciardelo

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on December 08, 2015, 03:11:45 PM

So, so many times. So many times I could have used this vital information. Thank you for your service sir.

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: VtaGeezer on December 08, 2015, 06:32:51 PM
Jacobs is short a few locknuts, but I thought he was pretty entertaining.

To each his own.  As far as the "woo-woo" guys out there in UFOs, some people think Steven Greer is pretty entertaining.  I happen to think he's a disgusting fraud.

thenugget31

Here's a kind of follow up show to the Art Bell interview with Neil Sanders for anyone interested:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BubFNYnJm_o