MV/Liberace!

Listen to Art Bell's Midnight in the Desert:
High quality AAC stream, click here.
MP3 stream, click here.

Call Art Bell's Midnight in the Desert.
Phone:  952-225-5278
North America Skype:  mitd51
Overseas Skype:  mitd55

This thread will be unlocked just prior to show time tonight (9PM Pacific, 12AM Eastern).  Midnight in the Desert airs Monday-Friday from Midnight-3AM Eastern.  That's 9PM-midnight Pacific.

RoseGirl

Quote from: chefist on August 18, 2015, 09:56:45 PM
Hi Rose! When does your show start?

Very soon Chefist....perhaps tomorrow night, perhaps Thursday....soon as the boys can get my logos on my player and my other techno stuff up and running. I have the stream already and the page is designed....the guys are just tweeking everything

Chine

So looking forward to this. My favorite topics. I dearly miss Father Malachi Martin. I own his book 'Hostage to the Devil' one of my favorites. Incredible read.

AppealPlay

I have high hopes for this guest.  This should be awesome. :D

trostol

Quote from: RoseGirl on August 18, 2015, 09:58:19 PM
Very soon Chefist....perhaps tomorrow night, perhaps Thursday....soon as the boys can get my logos on my player and my other techno stuff up and running. I have the stream already and the page is designed....the guys are just tweeking everything

i love me some techno...oh wait..wrong thing

RoseGirl

Interested in what he has to say about the Gnostics....he's sounds quite opinionated about theme. Kinda like a very conservative spiritual guy or something

chefist

Quote from: RoseGirl on August 18, 2015, 09:58:19 PM

Twerking it! Lol well good luck looking forward to it!

AppealPlay

Oh, no.  The Chase started and then cut out.  That's not good.

Keith really has to sort out these issues.  It makes Art look bad. :-\

RoseGirl

wish someday I could interview people like this

*sigh*

Noorynoid

Hmmm..buffering..must be swarm of listeners logging  on

aldousburbank

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on August 18, 2015, 10:00:21 PM
Oh, no.  The Chase started and then cut out.  That's not good.

Keith really has to sort out these issues.  It makes Art look bad. :-\
Didn't notice here.

SciFiAuthor

A little scared about this one. He's neither a Roman Catholic nor an Orthodox priest. He's from some sect called "the byzantine catholic church".

AppealPlay

I don't think it's a good idea, either.  To be honest, I'm not sure why women are allowed in combat at all.  It doesn't seem natural.

Maybe I'm just old fashioned.

trostol

Ugh Art is sexist. :(

Art should do some research on the YPJ in Syria and see what women in combat are capable of.