• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Obama and the Arab Spring, Iran's "Green Revolution" and Chicken Sandwiches

Started by Zircon, August 06, 2012, 09:12:12 AM

Zircon

Recall when the Green Revolution took place a couple of years ago in Iran? Those extremely brave individuals who launched this uprising described their government as am apocalyptic theocratic dictatorship. They sent messages to Washington DC and to the White House asking for assistance. They stated that now is the time for the free peoples of the world to extend their Western values into Iran and make it free.

Obama said they decided not to get involved as it was an "organic" uprising - totally domestic and that it would not be viewed well if we assisted in any capacity.

Yet when it came to Libya, Egypt and now Syria, we're not so sheepish. We don't have a problem at all in assisting the Muslim Brotherhood, violent mobs, Al Qaeda backed insurgents in Syria. We even had our unions showing the Egyptians how to conduct protests. We've embraced the Muslim Brotherhood and NAIC into our Homeland Security apparatus.

So Iran seeks freedom and we turn our backs. Libya and Iraq in particular decide to start trading oil for Euros (not petro dollars as agreed to by Nixon and the Saudis when we went off the gold standard way back). So those two regimes had to go. With Syria in decline and Iraq on thin ice - we've essentially got a Pan-Iran spreading from the Persian Gulf to the Med.

And as to chicken sandwiches and the gay community vs. traditional marriage. The same democrats who decry this particular chicken sandwich establishment for its anti-gay position (the owner just stated that he personally believes in traditional marriage). They have it with graffiti like "Tastes Like Hate". Some fat lesbians are out in front of one store and claiming the owner wants to strip the gay community of its rights (never said he had any desire to do that).

This same democratic party and media backs/embraces/employs the Muslim Brotherhood. That Islamic organization's verdict for even being homosexual, much less getting caught in the act, is DEATH. Now how is that for lovers of diversity?

The 'Progressives' and the jihadi Muslims share a common enemy.  The rest of us.

coaster

I don't understand why everyone is so mad at chic fil a. I also don't understand why the ceo of that company couldnt keep his political/religious views at the door. I understand he has freedom of speech, but it's a business. The whole thing is a complete waste of time. Both chick fil a and the ones up at arms need to get a life and get over it. is it really such a big deal? I asked this question on chick fil a's facebook page, and some nut told me I should leave "his" country. I guess I'm not patriotic because I don't see how sexual orientation is relevant when it comes to chicken fucking sandwiches. I'm really amazed at how stupid some people are. it's nonsense.

ziznak

Damn gay people are screwing with our food... damn muslims are trying to take over... Kinda makes me just wanna go shoot up a Sikh temple or something...

DOH!

Quote from: ziznak on August 06, 2012, 09:39:58 PM
... Kinda makes me just wanna go shoot up a Sikh temple or something...

DOH!

yeah! an obvious bane on the human race. these bastards gotta go! (volley of satire sustained) although sad due to an armed, ignorant and mostly dead killer of Sikhs.

Wiki-
Sikhs are not required to renounce the world. They aspire to live the life of a householder. Seva (selfless service) is an integral part of Sikh worship, very easily observed in the Gurdwara. Visitors of any religious or socio-economic background are welcomed, where langar (food for all) is always served to people of all origins, the same (vegetarian) food, while sitting together on the same level of the floor.

Protecting the religious and political rights of all people and preventing discrimination is an integral part of the Sikh faith. The 5th Guru Arjan Dev was martyred by the Mughal ruler Jahangir on 16 May 1606 for refusing to convert to Islam. The martyrdom of Sri Guru Teg Bahadur Ji 9th Guru to protect Hindus from religious persecution, in Delhi, on 11 November 1675 AD, is another example of upholding minority religious freedom; he gave his life to protect the right of Kashmiri Hindus to practise their own religion when they were being forced to convert to Islam by Aurangzeb, the Mughal emperor at the time.