• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

starramus

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 15, 2018, 09:02:23 PM
The instant some Left wing puke in the media came up with the term ''fake news'' to describe the non-Democrat approved media, it was such a perfect description of them that I started using it.

I congratulate Trump and others for picking up on it as well, but I didn't get it from him. 

Like I said, if you want to know what the Ds and ''progressives'' are doing, just watch for what they are accusing others of.

You know what makes you deplorable? The fact that you do not read books like your fuhrer! Check out Manufacturing Consent, and find out how and why fake news is employed you ASSHOLE!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: starramus on June 15, 2018, 09:36:32 PM
You know what makes you deplorable? The fact that you do not read books like your fuhrer! Check out Manufacturing Consent, and find out how and why fake news is employed you ASSHOLE!

Chomsky thinks you're a mindless little bitch. He to,d me to tell you that. ;)

starramus

In The People's History of the U.S. the sacking of Mexico City is related. It was amerikkans who raped and murdered. You ignorant fucks do not even know your own history. You are beyond deplorable!

And that fool's ass you have installed in the White House is your unenlightened king. A sitting president without basic knowledge of history and you suck the sweat off of his balls!

GravitySucks

Quote from: starramus on June 15, 2018, 09:46:17 PM
In The People's History of the U.S. the sacking of Mexico City is related. It was amerikkans who raped and murdered. You ignorant fucks do not even know your own history. You are beyond deplorable!

God forgave us, why can’t you?

Quote from: starramus on June 15, 2018, 09:51:28 PM
https://youtu.be/tzlc-KsIUIU

Hello, I'm Billy Joe.  I never raped nor killed anyone.  What is it you are looking for?

starramus

I am looking for a summit between Donnie Tinyhands and Vladimir Putin.

A new Molotov Ribbentrop Pact. We are doomed to repeat it. Because you can be damned sure your fuckin president doesn't even know what it was.

Noam Chomsky?  Really?  You dumb fuck.  One of the most destructive America haters of our time.

''Fake News'' is probably the single most descriptive term the Left has ever tried to pin on others, but actually fits them to a T.

Try reading a real book, not some Marxist garbage.

... ASSHOLE!

Quote from: starramus on June 15, 2018, 09:46:17 PM
... you suck the sweat off of his balls!

Star Anus is another fucking faggot who bounces between fantasizing about dicks and assholes, and trying to undermine the country.  Where do these pukes come from?

Jojo

Quote from: starramus on June 14, 2018, 03:20:18 PM
On the world stage he most certainly is "the Ugliest American"!
Not to be contrary at all, but I did originally agree with you.  However, his people shaved off the wings from his hair-do.  Lately the color seems less yellow and more natural.  Believe it or not, being in office has added humility to his face.  He has had to take the advice of people, because he had no political experience.  Sometimes lately, he looks alright.

Fourteen

SredniVashtar

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 15, 2018, 08:57:29 PM
we certainly don't need any more human time bombs

Exchanging pleasantries with you amply demonstrates that.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on June 15, 2018, 07:24:42 PM
The anti-gun stuff knows no bounds.  My family lives in what used to be a pretty nice neighborhood.  Since the housing market crashed, many of the smaller houses in the neighborhood have become rental properties.  The house cattycorner and across the street has become a commune of sorts.  At least four families live in it, and maybe more.  They seem to come and go constantly.  I'd wager that everyone throws in a hundred or two every month and they have a place to crash on the cheap.  The cops are over there constantly.  Drugs are a certainty.  A couple weeks ago, a kid was walking by their house and one of their many dogs ran over and bit him on the leg.  The kid refused to call the cops because he said he knew a couple of the guys who stay there and he feared repercussions should he turn them in. We've had some break-ins in the area, houses, garages, and vehicles.  I keep a pistol in my pocket when I'm home and I keep a bigger gun on top of the fridge.

Last week we had some friends come over for dinner and a movie.  My friend went to get something out of the fridge and saw the gun on top of it.  He was shocked, asked if it was loaded.  I gave him the John Wayne answer...a gun that isn't loaded isn't good for anything.  "You keep a loaded gun around your kids," he asked disgustedly.  I told him about the local problem, but it didn't seem to make a dent.  He asked why I didn't keep it in the safe.  I told him that if I thought some shitbag that breaks in would mind waiting around for me to open the safe, I might be willing to do that.  "Guns are dangerous!"  Potentially, yes, I answered, but so are the knives in that butcher block and so is the chemicals in the cleaning agents on the cupboard and under the sink.  I don't expect my kid to take a steak knife and stab the other, nor do I expect them to pop the lid of the Lysol and drink it, nor do I expect them to shoot themselves or one another.  I don't expect those things to happen because I have taught them not to.  My kids know right from wrong.  The guy or guys who are not welcome to bust in here don't.  I told him I was sorry he was uncomfortable about the situation but that it would be asinine to expect me to put the gun away and not the knives or the chemicals.

At what point did we lose our collective minds and get all silly about guns?  Yes, I know that they are used for wrong by bad people.  But NOT here in my house they aren't.  There ain't no bad people here.     

If the dangers are such that you're so worried for the safety of your family then I would move. I don't care how hard it is to arrange. If you can live with it you have to ask yourself if having a gun is really the answer. Never mind that accidents can happen, are you really prepared to kill someone? Say you live somewhere that lets people off lightly for killing burglars, and you haven't spent all your savings in legal fees. You now spend the rest of your life knowing you're a killer, and so does your family. Don't underestimate the impact it could have on your mental health.

Also, remember that you could get family members coming after you looking for revenge, so you'd end up creating more problems. Your family would be in more danger then too.You'd be looking over your shoulder all the time and would have to move anyway. There's also the question whether you'd lose your nerve when it came to shooting a warm body when you'd be more decisive with a baseball bat.

I think guns give you a false sense of security. You'd be better off with something non-lethal.

Jojo

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 16, 2018, 01:45:56 AM
If the dangers are such that you're so worried for the safety of your family then I would move. I don't care how hard it is to arrange. If you can live with it you have to ask yourself if having a gun is really the answer. Never mind that accidents can happen, are you really prepared to kill someone? Say you live somewhere that lets people off lightly for killing burglars, and you haven't spent all your savings in legal fees. You now spend the rest of your life knowing you're a killer, and so does your family. Don't underestimate the impact it could have on your mental health.

Also, remember that you could get family members coming after you looking for revenge, so you'd end up creating more problems. Your family would be in more danger then too.You'd be looking over your shoulder all the time and would have to move anyway. There's also the question whether you'd lose your nerve when it came to shooting a warm body when you'd be more decisive with a baseball bat.

I think guns give you a false sense of security. You'd be better off with something non-lethal.
Is this thread just for men?

I think if the children can't reach the top of the fridge, that should be okay.  Or get a very high cabinet, with closing doors but maybe not lock it.  There is no point in keep a self-defense gun locked, because in a self-defense situation, time is of the essence.  Of course, he could keep it locked most of the time, and just set it out when tensions are high.  Then again, you never know - sometimes crazy things happen without any warning.

He sounds like he would use it.  After all, it is loaded and out in the open.

I suppose each jurisdiction has its own laws regarding castle doctrines, but if someone is in your house without authorization, shooting is self-defense.  No one, no one has a right to enter a private home without authorization without risking their life, unless a precedent with that person has been established.  When you go into someone's home, someone you don't know, big dogs could tear you to pieces too.  Not all guard dogs bark every time - speaking from experience.  To me, shooting an intruder is self-defense.

Self-defense is different from murder, especially if you are thinking religiously.  After all, I'm pretty sure Old Testament law instructs certain people to be put to death, even though one of the commandments was Thou Shalt Not Murder (but it was ok to beat your slave within an inch of his life).

Some problems you don't run from.  Maybe he should move like you said.  Maybe he already has a second mortgage and can't get out without too much financial loss and instability to the children.  Maybe the cops should start cracking down on that problem house.  Maybe he should have a good security system.  Yesterday, a woman in the Seattle area asked a couple trespassers, from a distance, to leave her property.  They bounded her porch stairs and pushed her face into the concrete.  Too bad she didn't see that coming and get in the house and lock the door.  I would encourage this guy to get a big dog as well as a couple little yappers.  And a lockable tall fence for at night or when the children are home.

Just be sure never to point that gun at a cop, even by mistake.  They are trained to kill, even though it's not right to kill an innocent homeowner on their own property.  But, for some of them, the training is to the point of instinct.  Every cops wants to make it home; no one wants to die, so if a cop sees a gun pointed at them, I think they lose all reason about whose property they are on.  Besides, I think they can kill if they have a warrant or exigent (emergency) circumstances like domestic violence or a hostage situation.

I think if he did have to shoot, that the family would have time to vacate before any serious retaliation, even if it meant leaving the night of the shooting.  Although they might have to pay someone else to pack up and bring their stuff later.  Again, some problems you don't run from.  If everyone feared bullies, only bullies would run the world.  Someone has to stand up to thugs or thugs will run the world.  That's my opinion.  Where I live, there are gangs and nighttime gun shots in various parts of town, although not so bad lately.

Maybe a so-called non-lethal weapon could be used, but first of all, they are NOT non-lethal.  Those tasers and things KILL.  Especially when the victim is under physical stress, or has a heart abnormality, or is a child.  Also, a bullet can travel far.  I don't know if a taser does.  I fear the laws about tasers are unknown in this country, whereas gun laws are pretty clear depending on jurisdiction.  Does anyone know?

Does your country have home invasions?  Do criminals in your country have automatic guns?

Fourteen

starramus

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 15, 2018, 10:02:23 PM
Noam Chomsky?  Really?  You dumb fuck.  One of the most destructive America haters of our time.

''Fake News'' is probably the single most descriptive term the Left has ever tried to pin on others, but actually fits them to a T.

Try reading a real book, not some Marxist garbage.

The most destructive at present is your commander in thief. The Chinese have crafted a most appropriate response to his tariffs. They are targeting the states who voted for the fool's ass with their tariffs. I do not know which "shithole" state you are in, but you may take "personal responsibility" for your uninformed vote. For example there are 8 sates who export soybeans and voted for Tinyhands. Those states will have to eat their own soybeans. Tinyhands is facing off with opponents far more clever than he. Maybe he should look to them for advice on the art of the deal!

starramus

Erratic,rude, crude, selfish is how the Chinese are describing Tinyhands. A kulak (well off peasant) at the helm will make amerikkka a "shithole" country.

Quote from: starramus on June 16, 2018, 05:24:20 AM
Erratic,rude, crude, selfish is how the Chinese are describing Tinyhands. A kulak (well off peasant) at the helm will make amerikkka a "shithole" country.

And the Chinese officials are swell.

Also, remember that you could get family members coming after you looking for revenge, so you'd end up creating more problems. Your family would be in more danger then too. You'd be looking over your shoulder all the time and would have to move anyway. There's also the question whether you'd lose your nerve when it came to shooting a warm body when you'd be more decisive with a baseball bat.

Lol. My wife and I, and half the neighborhood, would like to move sometimes.  Half our neighbors are great.  The lady who lives next door is 90, has been living in her house for over 50 years.  She just lost her son to Parkinson's. The neighbors across the street, the neighbors two houses to the south, and my wife and I take turns checking in on her, taking her to Dr. Appts, etc.  The lady across the street grew up on this street.  None of us are prepared to move, nor do we want to when it comes right down to it.  You can't just pick up and move because some shitburger(s) moved into the neighborhood.  Wait long enough and they will leave.  They'll stop paying rent or for their utilities, or get arrested too many times.  We can't go anywhere at this time, just not set up for it financially.  I am recovering from a long-time illness and it has pretty well tapped us out.  The market is great right now to sell, but where would we go?  We have a shortage of houses for sale.

As far as a gun being the answer?  It's only part of the answer.  We have other  security measures in place, many of which 14 mentioned.  We are completely comfortable having guns in the house.  As I pointed out, my kids are familiar with them.  It's been my experience that when you keep something from children, forbid something, that's when curiosity becomes a problem.  Take that out of the equation.  They each have their own plinking rifles, they shoot from time to time, and they know and understand the destructive capabilities of firearms.  They understand that when you pull a trigger, you cannot take it back.  Now, if they have friends over, I put the gun on the fridge away.  I cannot account for other people's kids.

My wife and I were both country as a chicken coop growing up.  Guns were part of our lives, tools on the farm used for sport, to supplement food stock, to dispatch foul critters threatening livestock. A few of my guns are heirlooms passed down.  I never went anywhere on our property without a pocket knife or without a small pistol in my pocket.  No self-respecting farm kid went to school without a jack in his pocket.  We compared them, traded them, sold them at recess, and everyone had a .22 and a shotty on a rack in the window of the truck.  How times have changed!  A few years ago, my kid and a couple others had to go to the Principal's office for pretending to hunt dinosaurs at recess.

Am I prepared to kill someone?  I don't want to kill anyone, but yes, I we are prepared.  We have things set up here as to eliminate the possibility of some drunk stumbling into the wrong house.  If someone is in this house, they had to work to get in, and therefore I don't have to assume intention.

Do we understand the legal implications of using deadly force?  Yes, we do.  There's a saying in our country, it's a bit cliché, but it goes "I'd rather be judged by twelve than carried by six," or something like that.   

As far as mental health?  I grew up in a Catholic environment, they pound a guilty conscious into you as soon as you leave the womb.

Gd5150

It’s funny watching the left shit their diapers over tarrifs yet they orgasm when every time demokkkrats raise taxes. Poor lemmings still too stupid to the see the end game. Constant bitching, whining, complaining, over the same superficial nonsense. Not a single idea or solution. Zero platform. Just more TrumpOrange.

Record unemployment.
Record stock market.
20 year high in consumer confidence.
10 year low in food stamps.
Real estate boom.
Economic boom.
Historic peace talks with NK after 70 years of nothing.

The demokkkrat platform: TrumpOrange.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on June 16, 2018, 08:37:37 AM
Lol. My wife and I, and half the neighborhood, would like to move sometimes.  Half our neighbors are great.  The lady who lives next door is 90, has been living in her house for over 50 years.  She just lost her son to Parkinson's. The neighbors across the street, the neighbors two houses to the south, and my wife and I take turns checking in on her, taking her to Dr. Appts, etc.  The lady across the street grew up on this street.  None of us are prepared to move, nor do we want to when it comes right down to it.  You can't just pick up and move because some shitburger(s) moved into the neighborhood.  Wait long enough and they will leave.  They'll stop paying rent or for their utilities, or get arrested too many times.  We can't go anywhere at this time, just not set up for it financially.  I am recovering from a long-time illness and it has pretty well tapped us out.  The market is great right now to sell, but where would we go?  We have a shortage of houses for sale.

As far as a gun being the answer?  It's only part of the answer.  We have other  security measures in place, many of which 14 mentioned.  We are completely comfortable having guns in the house.  As I pointed out, my kids are familiar with them.  It's been my experience that when you keep something from children, forbid something, that's when curiosity becomes a problem.  Take that out of the equation.  They each have their own plinking rifles, they shoot from time to time, and they know and understand the destructive capabilities of firearms.  They understand that when you pull a trigger, you cannot take it back.  Now, if they have friends over, I put the gun on the fridge away.  I cannot account for other people's kids.

My wife and I were both country as a chicken coop growing up.  Guns were part of our lives, tools on the farm used for sport, to supplement food stock, to dispatch foul critters threatening livestock. A few of my guns are heirlooms passed down.  I never went anywhere on our property without a pocket knife or without a small pistol in my pocket.  No self-respecting farm kid went to school without a jack in his pocket.  We compared them, traded them, sold them at recess, and everyone had a .22 and a shotty on a rack in the window of the truck.  How times have changed!  A few years ago, my kid and a couple others had to go to the Principal's office for pretending to hunt dinosaurs at recess.

Am I prepared to kill someone?  I don't want to kill anyone, but yes, I we are prepared.  We have things set up here as to eliminate the possibility of some drunk stumbling into the wrong house.  If someone is in this house, they had to work to get in, and therefore I don't have to assume intention.

Do we understand the legal implications of using deadly force?  Yes, we do.  There's a saying in our country, it's a bit cliché, but it goes "I'd rather be judged by twelve than carried by six," or something like that.   

If I can't convince you perhaps this guy can:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3zKCIf-vfbc

I don't think any normal, well adjusted person is prepared to kill someone. We either treat those people who are as mentally ill, or criminals. Or have them join the army. You sound reasonably normal - although it's a low bar on here - but you haven't convinced me that you are fully aware of the consequences.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: 14 on June 16, 2018, 04:56:34 AM
Is this thread just for men?
Fourteen

Yes. I'm sorry. This thread has a strict 'no chicks' policy. We only allow BJM to post because he's transgender. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on June 15, 2018, 07:01:24 PM
blah, to blonde she looks like a nazi

This squirrelly fuck has gone full asiatic.  He’ll never be fit for reintroduction into society and is fated to continue spending his remaining days pleasuring himself while watching Hentai and posting inane and often unintellible shit on BG

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 16, 2018, 08:51:43 AM
If I can't convince you perhaps this guy can:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3zKCIf-vfbc

I don't think any normal, well adjusted person is prepared to kill someone. We either treat those people who are as mentally ill, or criminals. Or have them join the army. You sound reasonably normal - although it's a low bar on here - but you haven't convinced me that you are fully aware of the consequences.

That is a great line delivered by Clint.  Here's another (NOT SAFE TO LISTEN AT WORK OR AROUND KIDS).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pu_LCNLillU

Sredni, I don't know how to convince you.  It may not be possible.  Look, I don't want to kill anything.  I have shot game animals to supplement food for the table.  I never enjoyed it all that much.  I'm not a killer.  My family teases me for catching wayward spiders, wasps and the like so I can throw them outside.  My career, before I got sick, involved helping those with mental illness and developmental disability.  I have compassion for people, and I do my best to understand their problems.  But when their problems, their addictions, their sick predilections become such that they disregard other people, when they become as selfish as a human being can possibly be and have no regard for other's safety and security or innocence?  You can't help them any longer.  If I am the only thing standing between such a person and my wife and children I will use everything at my disposal to stop them.  If I need counseling afterward, so be it.  We are talking about the basic need to survive here, Sredni.

Asuka Langley

If the dangers are such that you're so worried for the safety of your family then I would move.

LOL!!!!!!1

Liberals are pushing ghetto trash nigger cattle into white neighborhoods trying to diversify white peaceful low crime neighborhoods. It's getting harder to escape violent niggers and shit skins they only choice we have now is to Trayvon the bastards.

The ghetto has been moved from the inner cities to the once peaceful neighborhoods we grew up in. I have no sympathy for anyone that breaks into my house all i will feel is recoil.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ctFe-xmuz8

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on June 16, 2018, 09:43:08 AM
LOL!!!!!!1

Liberals are pushing ghetto trash nigger cattle into white neighborhoods trying to diversify white peaceful low crime neighborhoods. It's getting harder to escape violent niggers and shit skins they only choice we have now is to Trayvon the bastards.

The ghetto has been moved from the inner cities to the once peaceful neighborhoods we grew up in. I have no sympathy for anyone that breaks into my house all i will feel is recoil.

I guess they didn't want their mail. :-\

LOL!!!!!!1

Yeah, that's another thing that has changed in the last couple years.  They started to deliver the mail early in the morning before the Sendas and shitburgers get out of bed.  I'm usually on my screened porch, drinking coffee when the poor bastard comes thru, wearing his safari hat, eyes bugged out and shifting from side to side like he's in the Serengeti being hunted by lions. 

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on June 16, 2018, 09:14:24 AM
That is a great line delivered by Clint.  Here's another (NOT SAFE TO LISTEN AT WORK OR AROUND KIDS).

Sredni, I don't know how to convince you.  It may not be possible.  Look, I don't want to kill anything.  I have shot game animals to supplement food for the table.  I never enjoyed it all that much.  I'm not a killer.  My family teases me for catching wayward spiders, wasps and the like so I can throw them outside.  My career, before I got sick, involved helping those with mental illness and developmental disability.  I have compassion for people, and I do my best to understand their problems.  But when their problems, their addictions, their sick predilections become such that they disregard other people, when they become as selfish as a human being can possibly be and have no regard for other's safety and security or innocence?  You can't help them any longer.  If I am the only thing standing between such a person and my wife and children I will use everything at my disposal to stop them.  If I need counseling afterward, so be it.  We are talking about the basic need to survive here, Sredni.

No, you convinced me (whatever happened to Mr Vashtar btw?). I think you ought to be given at least two guns each, regardless of age or sex. Then, if we can arrange a nice big Mexican standoff with all 300 million of you, and you remember to pull the trigger when I say fire, I can get myself a nice Malibu beach house. It's not America I objected to, it's the awful people inside it.

Yorkshire pud

LOL!!!!!!1

Is that a fact? My next door neighbour and his family are black, the guy across the road moved there in 1979, he and his family are Indian ancestry, next door but one on the other side are black, and the family next door to that, and the one after. Over the back on the other street are  black and Mexican (immediately behind)...I'd say easily 50%-60% of our street and the surrounding streets are non white families.  We've lived here since February and had no issues with anyone. 

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 16, 2018, 10:07:31 AM
No, you convinced me (whatever happened to Mr Vashtar btw?). I think you ought to be given at least two guns each, regardless of age or sex. Then, if we can arrange a nice big Mexican standoff with all 300 million of you, and you remember to pull the trigger when I say fire, I can get myself a nice Malibu beach house. It's not America I objected to, it's the awful people inside it.

What about the other 20 million? Are they the expats?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 16, 2018, 10:08:45 AM

Is that a fact? My next door neighbour and his family are black, the guy across the road moved there in 1979, he and his family are Indian ancestry, next door but one on the other side are black, and the family next door to that, and the one after. Over the back on the other street are  black and Mexican (immediately behind)...I'd say easily 50%-60% of our street and the surrounding streets are non white families.  We've lived here since February and had no issues with anyone.

Sounds like paradise. :)

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 16, 2018, 10:08:45 AM

Then you are lucky to be living in such a neighborhood.  We've lived here thirteen years.  When we moved in, there were only two rental houses on the entire block.  Now more than half are rentals.  I have Hispanic and black neighbors and friends too.  Surly you understand the difference between law abiding citizens and gutter trash don't you?