• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Northern Nights on April 16, 2018, 04:52:43 PM
Wow I made the upper right corner. Thank you Bellgab.

I hate to break it to you but the last right corner guy died. The new one kind of bites.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on April 16, 2018, 07:48:26 PM
I hate to break it to you but the last right corner guy died. The new one kind of bites.

I agree.

The new top right guy would put my last post in the right corner.  Lame indeed!

Quote from: Roswells, Art on April 16, 2018, 07:48:26 PM

Yeah, but the new one is "getting better every day".

Roswells, Art

Quote from: 21st Century Man on April 16, 2018, 07:50:30 PM
The new top right guy would put my last post in the right corner.  Lame indeed!

I've seen so many phrases that would be great for upper right corner but it goes unnoticed by right hand corner guy. Instead we get this shit.

yoursongs

HW is now having a fit with a guy named Derek on her facebook page.  He is basically calling her out on the phoniness among other things.  She says she didnt delete him because she wants to "show what an asshole he is".  She is a nutbag with no nuts.  Upon reading other posts ON HER OWN PAGE, many of them are very negative.  I think it's hitting home that she is DONE in radio. 

Sean92008

Quote from: yoursongs on April 16, 2018, 08:07:28 PM
HW is now having a fit with a guy named Derek on her facebook page.  He is basically calling her out on the phoniness among other things.  She says she didnt delete him because she wants to "show what an asshole he is".  She is a nutbag with no nuts.  Upon reading other posts ON HER OWN PAGE, many of them are very negative.  I think it's hitting home that she is DONE in radio.

Too bad I'm done with Facebook...  I'd probably jump in.

I hope there's a massive meltdown a la Network (Christine Chubbuck may be a better analogy).

No empathy or sympathy for HW or KR.  If they were smart, they'd have saved their money big-time.  I doubt they have.

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 16, 2018, 08:39:37 PM
Too bad I'm done with Facebook...  I'd probably jump in.

I hope there's a massive meltdown a la Network (Christine Chubbuck may be a better analogy).

No empathy or sympathy for HW or KR.  If they were smart, they'd have saved their money big-time.  I doubt they have.

I have empathy for anyone who loses a close friend.

DanTSX

Quote from: Northern Nights on April 16, 2018, 09:00:50 AM
Is that the vegan woman who tried to shoot up Youtube? I wonder if she was a Bellgabber.

Batty

DanTSX

Quote from: mv on April 16, 2018, 05:56:05 PM
Twenty pounds of bulk popcorn arrived today at Vandeven Enterprisesâ,,¢.

I’ve got heaps of salt fresh from the salt mines of The great blue states to sprinkle on it.

ItsOver

Quote from: DanTSX on April 16, 2018, 08:43:10 PM
Batty
I'm surprised she hasn't checked in here for the Bell BellGab wakefest.

DanTSX

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on April 16, 2018, 03:50:24 PM
Attacking Knapp while her Facebook echo chamber cheers her on

#GriefBonerMeasuring
#CatladyPearlClutching
#SingleWhiteLasha

How could anyone attack George Knapp?

He’s the most professional and highest credentialed man in the Art Bell universe.

DanTSX

Quote from: ItsOver on April 16, 2018, 08:48:05 PM
I'm surprised she hasn't checked in here for the Bell BellGab wakefest.
uh she’s probably quite active building a pee tape dossier on me again

I only say again because of prior avatars.

DanTSX

Quote from: Morgus on April 16, 2018, 03:06:07 PM
I heard George Knapp play the Midnight in the Desert song as well as other Art Bell bumper music favorites last night, it was his way of giving tribute to Art.
Knapp did mention on air he didn't know the entire history of the Crystal Gayle song and Art Bell.

But I recall Crystal visited with Art at his home in person at that time, around 2001:

I bet Art was wearing his Sex Panther cologne that day ;D

The one that his amulet came with

Sean92008

Quote from: nooryisawesome on April 16, 2018, 08:42:53 PM

Eh, close friends or not, business partners with (and very dependent on)  a legend who jumped the shark and had COPD.

Catsmile

Quote from: yoursongs on April 16, 2018, 08:07:28 PM

Done in radio? Moar like internet streaming.

Story Tiem!

#KnewHowSheWasBeforeOthersSeenIt
#KnewHeatherAndArtWereMoarThanMetTheEye
#IWasMessingWithHerAboutIt
#NoOneElsePickedUpOnIt
#HWCalledMeAnAssHat
#ShesRightUKnow
#SheWasForumSweetheart@TheTimeBeforeMitDStarted
#HeatherHadManyForumMembersCuckedArtIncluded
#BurntMuchSocialCapital&GoodwillAmongMembersHereWithThatStunt
#TotallyWorthIt
#ProudBadgeOfHonor
#SeeHowSheIsNaoGuys
#Art&HeatherPrettyTransparentPeople
#Hindsight20/20
#IDidIt4TheLulz
#TipsFedoraM'Ladies

DanTSX

Quote from: Catsmile on April 16, 2018, 09:14:08 PM
#KnewHowSheWasBeforeOthersSeenIt
#KnewHeatherAndArtWereMoarThanMetTheEye
#IWasMessingWithHerAboutIt
#NoOneElsePickedUpOnIt
#HWCalledMeAnAssHat
#ShesRightUKnow
#SheWasForumSweetheart@TheTimeBeforeMitDStarted
#HeatherHadManyForumMembersCuckedArtIncluded
#BurntMuchSocialCapital&GoodwillAmongMembersHereWithThatStunt
#TotallyWorthIt
#ProudBadgeOfHonor
#SheHowSheIsNaoGuys
#Art&HeatherPrettyTransparentPeople
#Hindsight20/20
#IDidIt4TheLulz
#TipsFedoraM'Ladies

She was done when we rejected her on Art’s MITD “test” broadcast as his Robin Quivers

It took about ten seconds for consensus to form.  And then another ten seconds for Jazmunda to call in.

HumanBeing

Quote from: ItsOver on April 16, 2018, 08:48:05 PM
I'm surprised she hasn't checked in here for the Bell BellGab wakefest wankfest.

"You do something annual every year, don't you?"

Catsmile

Quote from: HumanBeing on April 16, 2018, 09:20:15 PM

"You do something annual every year, don't you?"

#Wankfest
#BellGabBukkake
#URThePivotMan

Quote from: nooryisawesome on April 16, 2018, 08:42:53 PM

How good a friend would she have been to an unknown 72 year old man living in the boonies who couldn't further her career?

DanTSX

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 16, 2018, 09:42:36 PM
How good a friend would she have been to an unknown 72 year old man living in the boonies who couldn't further her career?

They have 1-900 lines in the boonies

Catsmile

Quote from: DanTSX on April 16, 2018, 09:16:13 PM
She was done when we rejected her on Art’s MITD “test” broadcast as his Robin Quivers

It took about ten seconds for consensus to form.  And then another ten seconds for Jazmunda to call in.

I had a good idea she was his "Robin" weeks before MitD started. I was dicking around with her seeing what kind of replies I would get. Really irked some folks around here at the time. It wasn't what she said, but how she said it, or what she didn't say, sometimes the silence was deafening. She couldn't understand why I wasn't as enamored with her as others here were.

I simply wasn't buying what she was selling. I've never had any malice, or ill will toward Heather. Even nao.

#Fool&HisMoney

Taco Bell

Oh, the hope that filled the speakers when I first heard this

Mels-hole1984

I'm glad I finally get to hear an Art episode of Midnight in the Desert. I unfortunately missed it in its first run. I've been waiting since the last episode of Dark Matter.

ItsOver

Quote from: Mels-hole1984 on April 16, 2018, 10:06:39 PM
I'm glad I finally get to hear an Art episode of Midnight in the Desert. I unfortunately missed it in its first run. I've been waiting since the last episode of Dark Matter.
Enjoy!  ;D

Asuka Langley

Dat soothing voice, why couldn't have been Heather that died?