• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 16, 2018, 11:25:07 PM
The woman is toxic. She tries to turn everything into controversy. Remember how she went on and on about having her lesbianism unintentionally outed by someone, like it's the 19th century and she'll somehow be persecuted or something. I know gay men were but were lesbians ever persecuted? Has anyone ever cared about that?

Because watching Lesbians on  film is cool.  Watching fags go at it, well, it's not the turn on for the rest of us that it is for you.

Chine

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 17, 2018, 02:22:43 PM
Once she became a person of interest in the case of Bateman’s missing iPhone, she stopped posting.

What? Case of the missing iPhone?

There needs to be a NetFlix series on the events of BellGab.

paladin1991

Quote from: 21st Century Man on April 16, 2018, 11:33:15 PM
I've always liked lesbians.  I understand why they like women.  I doubt that they have been persecuted the way gay men have but ponyboysunset is probably more of an expert on that topic so I yield to her expertise.

I agree.  Being a  Lesbian myself, and PBs can attest to this, from waaaay back.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 17, 2018, 02:33:42 PM
Because watching Lesbians on  film is cool.  Watching fags go at it, well, it's not the turn on for the rest of us that it is for you.

Really? You wouldn't know that by your video streaming history anyway.

ItsOver

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 17, 2018, 01:55:38 PM
Do they even have a dick between them?
That's all they need.  19.5 more ways to be bat shit crazy.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: weeberwubber on April 17, 2018, 12:43:04 PM
The asinine stuff from Lasha and some of this from Heather had me simply shaking my head in befuddled disbelief but the "Let's do it for Art. Please..." comment made me throw up in my mouth a little.

Who exactly is Lasha anyway?

bellNwhistle

Quote from: chefist on April 17, 2018, 12:52:43 PM
JUST IN FROM THE DARK WEB! MITD LEAKS!

Appears there are, "high level" efforts to get MITD and Rush to combine their mighty forces together!

WTactualF

GravitySucks

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 17, 2018, 02:41:30 PM

A septic from Vancouver that is a serial quitter of bellgab that used to post under the name rosegirl. She holds the trophy for passive aggressive dykemanship. She used to cohost Bella Haven with Nancy Birnes.

Catsmile

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 17, 2018, 03:01:04 AM
All,

I am a lipstick lesbian for sure. My tattoos GS are part of the rockabilly or modern punk pin up look. I love going to Sephora (make up store) , wear primarily skirts and dresses. I have exactly 1 lesbian friend so I have zero idea about lesbian persecution. Since everyone assumes I am straight in real life (based on my looks) I have never been harassed about being gay. No one cares. Really they don’t. Lol.

Usually when people find out they are surprised. A lot of people perceive a certain idea as to what lesbians look like. But beyond that I got nothing because I don’t travel in those circles. Quite frankly stereotypical lesbians scare the shit out of me.

#Homophob
#WhatsNot2Love
#Oh

GravitySucks

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 17, 2018, 02:42:35 PM
I think she's Heather's "producer."

No. She latched on to Heather to try and draw traffic to her own website and highly moderated forum which looks oddly a lit like bellgab.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 17, 2018, 02:46:20 PM
No. She latched on to Heather to try and draw traffic to her own website and highly moderated forum which looks oddly a lit like bellgab.

But didn't she actually become her producer at one point? I seem to remember talk about that here.

nbirnes

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 17, 2018, 02:42:40 PM
WTactualF

Interesting factoid: Keith Rowland worked for Rush before Art. Forgive me, please if this has already been posted ... I've been away for a while. Obviously, one can't quit this place.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on April 17, 2018, 02:01:44 PM
Maybe all the angst and bitching by certain parties is due to Art's will and what Airyn is going to do with his compound, radio equipment, and assets? Maybe the gravy-train is ending. I can't see how Airyn, who is not from the country, would want to stay at that place and how things like MITD and how allowing freeloaders to stay/live off your assets is going to provide a secure financial future for the family and children. I don't think an autopsy has taken place yet and I don't know Nevada law about probate but there could be some "changes" coming?
I hope Art was better at setting up a will than he was at business matters, like non compete agreements.  It'll be interesting to see if tried to legally set aside something to keep HW and MITD going or if it's all just going to Airyn.  Estate laws would more than favor Airyn, anyway. 

chefist

Quote from: nbirnes on April 17, 2018, 02:55:02 PM
Interesting factoid: Keith Rowland worked for Rush before Art. Forgive me, please if this has already been posted ... I've been away for a while. Obviously, one can't quit this place.

Why did he leave Rush? Rush's current webmaster has been with him forever...so he couldn't have been that bad to work for.

paladin1991

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 17, 2018, 09:46:12 AM
Some of them I am screen shooting for fun. But I hadn't seen this one posted yet. Look gabbers we got a shout out!
LMAO! ::)

Fucking rosegirl. 

weeberwubber

Quote from: chefist on April 17, 2018, 02:56:09 PM
Why did he leave Rush? Rush's current webmaster has been with him forever...so he couldn't have been that bad to work for.

Guessing he didn't keep up when the tech evolved beyond Geocities? And probably didn't like being called Mr. Queefdly.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 17, 2018, 02:41:30 PM

Some fat clam bumping fortune teller con artist that used to have a website and a podcast before bellgab raided it and burned it to the ground. Then she went to work for Wade booking shitty guests for Midnight In The Cuckshed. She is the purest form of lesbian and hates penetration she only eats fur pie and scissors.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: chefist on April 17, 2018, 02:56:09 PM

Knowing what we know about KR, he may not have made the decision to leave voluntarily. He isn't exactly a people person.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 17, 2018, 02:48:15 PM
But didn't she actually become her producer at one point? I seem to remember talk about that here.

No. Michelle is the producer. Lasha inserted her self into the mix to start a campaign for contacting radio stations on behalf of mitd. She posts about 50% of the facebook comments on any given night during the week.

GravitySucks

Quote from: nbirnes on April 17, 2018, 02:55:02 PM

Speak of the Bella

chefist

Quote from: ItsOver on April 17, 2018, 02:55:42 PM
I hope Art was better at setting up a will than he was at business matters, like non compete agreements.  It'll be interesting to see if tried to legally set aside something to keep HW and MITD going or if it's all just going to Airyn.  Estate laws would more than favor Airyn, anyway.

Great point...I hope so as well. I all envision is:

chefist

Quote from: SredniVashtar on April 17, 2018, 02:58:46 PM
Knowing what we know about KR, he may not have made the decision to leave voluntarily. He isn't exactly a people person.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on April 17, 2018, 02:55:42 PM
Airyn might need to grab Art's rolodex, lots of lawyer contacts there.

I wonder if probate results are public records in Nevada.

paladin1991

Quote from: Chine on April 17, 2018, 10:33:08 AM
The Blitz? Remember that? All the energy, time put in to help by BellGabbers. Free art, Phone calls, assistance with equipment, what else? Many here tried genuinely tried to help. Very supportive

I know, right?  I'm still making payments on the panzer in the barn.  And I know I've got one good Blitzkrieg left in me.  Now what?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 17, 2018, 03:03:14 PM
I know, right?  I'm still making payments on the panzer in the barn.  And I know I've got one good Blitzkrieg left in me.  Now what?

Little Rock. ;)

paladin1991

Quote from: ShayP on April 17, 2018, 10:39:13 AM
Oh yeah. The support was incredible. It really was. From what I gather there are no regrets for the effort either.  That effort helped immensely, but I get the feeling those who contributed are somehow expected to not be disappointed.  They may be but I doubt they are flaming MITD.  If they are it's because of the actions on their (MITD's) end.

Damn right.  Regrets are for lesser humans.  Or the French.