• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

vipjon

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 07, 2018, 11:52:00 AM
Well, you are in the right place then.  Here you can get all the dick you want.  Can we get the lady some dick, here?  Who's got dick?  Maybe a little extra?   That they don't know what to do with?  I'm looking at you Dickdr.  I know you got you some dick you ain't using.  Dick.  Dick.  Dick.  Who's got dick?

Or maybe......
https://youtu.be/J782jBp_pW0?t=1m24s

Got a delivery here! where ya want it round back? Brace yourself!

Weirdoradio

Firstly, I do think that this is purely a stunt made to raise MITD's profile amongst those who aren't aware of it. With UFOlogy back in the news (thanks to Tom Delonge/To The Stars), it never hurts to try and enter the news cycle with a nice little stunt like this.

I see this going a few different ways:
1 - A few weeks beforehand she will call off the march on-air and mention the fact that "they" visited her and told her it was a "bad" idea. She will imply that "they" threatened her but will not talk about specifics. Callers will call in and rail against the government and those who were perhaps on the fence now fall into Heather's camp. Throughout this, however, we will not be presented with any sort of proof beyond her statement.
2 - She's going to postpone it due to "logistics and timing" a few times, perhaps mentioning that she has spoken to "legal counsel" and hope that people forget about  it after the third or fourth postponement, and during an open lines segment like a year from now someone will make mention of it and she will laugh and dump the caller
3 - This is going to be a staged event â€" she will end up uninviting others to join her, but she will end up doing this "remotely". This stunt is actually the spiritual successor to the 1997 Sept 11 Area 51 show, which can be considered the most talked-about segment on Art's show to ever happen. Connection during her remote broadcast will be lost and we will be left wondering, like any great radio drama, what has happened. Heather will re-appear on-air two or three nights later, giving off cryptic missives about what happened to her, feeding us chunks of her narrative throughout a regular interval of time to perhaps drive more people into tuning in post-event.
4 - This is gonna be a dud. She goes up to a gate, gets denied permission, puts up some sad little protests and leaves mumbling.

If she were smart she would have scheduled this for Sept 10/11 for the synchronicity factor â€" the angle of having an Area 51-related incident happen 21 years apart to the day is too tantalizing to pass up.

Art and Heather, in cahoots, plotting some great radio drama, just like Art has been doing for decades.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: vipjon on April 07, 2018, 06:03:17 PM
I just hope she dosent get hurt....you know, i hope a shit load of people show up and they ALL go in there!!!! It will be everywhere all over the news everything there will be no choice left then to disclose!

Exactly! Maybe CNN's Van Johnson can make it one of his many causes.

We need signs!

OCCUPY AREA 51..

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Weirdoradio on April 07, 2018, 07:17:18 PM
Firstly, I do think that this is purely a stunt made to raise MITD's profile amongst those who aren't aware of it. With UFOlogy back in the news (thanks to Tom Delonge/To The Stars), it never hurts to try and enter the news cycle with a nice little stunt like this.

1 - A few weeks beforehand she will call off the march on-air and mention the fact that "they" visited her and told her it was a "bad" idea. She will imply that "they" threatened her but will not talk about specifics. Callers will call in and rail against the government and those who were perhaps on the fence now fall into Heather's camp. Throughout this, however, we will not be presented with any sort of proof beyond her statement.
2 - She's going to postpone it due to "logistics and timing" a few times, perhaps mentioning that she has spoken to "legal counsel" and hope that people forget about  it after the third or fourth postponement, and during an open lines segment like a year from now someone will make mention of it and she will laugh and dump the caller
3 - This is going to be a staged event â€" she will end up uninviting others to join her, but she will end up doing this "remotely". This stunt is actually the spiritual successor to the 1997 Sept 11 Area 51 show, which can be considered the most talked-about segment on Art's show to ever happen. Connection during her remote broadcast will be lost and we will be left wondering, like any great radio drama, what has happened. Heather will re-appear on-air two or three nights later, giving off cryptic missives about what happened to her, feeding us chunks of her narrative throughout a regular interval of time to perhaps drive more people into tuning in post-event.
4 - This is gonna be a dud. She goes up to a gate, gets denied permission, puts up some sad little protests and leaves mumbling.

If she were smart she would have scheduled this for Sept 10/11 for the synchronicity factor â€" the angle of having an Area 51-related incident happen 21 years apart to the day is too tantalizing to pass up.

Art and Heather, in cahoots, plotting some great radio drama, just like Art has been doing for decades.

But Heather has only ten listeners..what about that fact? Art had millions.

Wouldn't she need to establish her credibility first with a great gimmick to drive up listens for your plan to work?

Weirdoradio

Why do you think she's announcing this months away? To drive attention her way. It's a good marketing ploy. Look at how many new posts this thread's gotten since the announcement, if we're to use this place a microcosm to gauge interest.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Weirdoradio on April 07, 2018, 08:16:47 PM
Why do you think she's announcing this months away? To drive attention her way. It's a good marketing ploy. Look at how many new posts this thread's gotten since the announcement, if we're to use this place a microcosm to gauge interest.

I am only interested in Heather wades public record after she gets arrested to find out if her name is really Heather Bell.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Weirdoradio on April 07, 2018, 08:16:47 PM

The only way they make money and stay afloat is to increase the number of subscribers. I don’t see how this does that. Maybe if she gets arrested and there is national press coverage she will get a few new listeners. They should concentrate on making the show better. Shortening the show would help a great deal. Take it back to 3 hours. It is obvious that she has to stretch things to fill four hours. I seldom listen anymore.

Rix Gins

Heather will re-appear on-air two or three nights later

Make that two or three years later and she can be like that missing time traveler dude.  In the mean time, we will all be wondering who Art's new producer is.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on April 07, 2018, 08:25:48 PM
I am only interested in Heather wades public record after she gets arrested to find out if her name is really Heather Bell.

https://youtu.be/JrEnEa3ZgUY

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Rix Gins on April 07, 2018, 08:47:57 PM
Make that two or three years later and she can be like that missing time traveler dude.  In the mean time, we will all be wondering who Art's new producer is.

Remember when Art asked us to help spread the word that he was coming back. Fans helped by making amazing youtube videos. Let's get on board again like this fan did for Heather! Those were fun times.

https://youtu.be/C6bAboU9wJk

albrecht

Quote from: WhiteCrow on April 07, 2018, 09:03:07 PM
Remember when Art asked us to help spread the word that he was coming back. Fans helped by making amazing youtube videos. Let's get on board again like this fan did for Heather! Those were fun times.

https://youtu.be/C6bAboU9wJk
Wow. Was that BG poster who thought he was a kind of shape-shifting animal and would dress up in costumes n post bizarre 'selfies,' mention trouble/interview-with LEOs, and hardships like basement living and not having a DL? And some issues at some JC? I was hoping he got help that he needed, but maybe not?

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 07, 2018, 08:32:18 PM
The only way they make money and stay afloat is to increase the number of subscribers...

Or keep what they've got for at least a couple more months.  After all, Art said he'd fill in if she got arrested - and of course we know he said he's never lied to his former listeners.

GravitySucks

Quote from: albrecht on April 07, 2018, 09:20:53 PM
Wow. Was that BG poster who thought he was a kind of shape-shifting animal and would dress up in costumes n post bizarre 'selfies,' mention trouble/interview-with LEOs, and hardships like basement living and not having a DL? And some issues at some JC? I was hoping he got help that he needed, but maybe not?

KevinTheHybrid or something like that?

albrecht

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 07, 2018, 09:24:19 PM
KevinTheHybrid or something like that?
Yup. One of the few posters who I thought really needs help and prime age for schizophrenia to kick in. His posts were funny in the C2C crazy-caller way but also a bit 'this guy likely needs some help' way.

GravitySucks

Quote from: albrecht on April 07, 2018, 09:31:54 PM
Yup. One of the few posters who I thought really needs help and prime age for schizophrenia to kick in. His posts were funny in the C2C crazy-caller way but also a bit 'this guy likely needs some help' way.

Yep. I. Told some Canadians that they should report some of his posts to the right authorities.  I don’t know if they did.

Weirdoradio

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 07, 2018, 08:32:18 PM
The only way they make money and stay afloat is to increase the number of subscribers. I don’t see how this does that. Maybe if she gets arrested and there is national press coverage she will get a few new listeners. They should concentrate on making the show better. Shortening the show would help a great deal. Take it back to 3 hours. It is obvious that she has to stretch things to fill four hours. I seldom listen anymore.

Even the mention of a stunt like this creates word of mouth. I've had two friends who dropped off from MITD when Art left mention this stunt to me within the last week, so this is definitely creating visibility that the show hasn't had in a long time. I think going through with the event/appearing to go through with this event creates even more interest in the show, definitely.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 07, 2018, 09:35:22 PM
Yep. I. Told some Canadians that they should report some of his posts to the right authorities.  I don’t know if they did.

He also gives spot on and to the point public service announcements..

https://youtu.be/wOlkitZL_L0

weeberwubber

5. It is revealed that Heather is the stalker! And she has had Art captive in his trailer while living in the other trailer and taking over the show. She can't handle the failure of the show because the costs are too great as she will eventually be found out, so she goes out with a bang by getting as many people as she can there, coming out in a mask made of Art's actual skin, and setting fire to a thirty foot tall wooden statue of Moloch while calling upon her witchery to remove her from this mess.

Or something like that.

GravitySucks

Quote from: weeberwubber on April 08, 2018, 11:52:24 PM
5. It is revealed that Heather is the stalker! And she has had Art captive in his trailer while living in the other trailer and taking over the show. She can't handle the failure of the show because the costs are too great as she will eventually be found out, so she goes out with a bang by getting as many people as she can there, coming out in a mask made of Art's actual skin, and setting fire to a thirty foot tall wooden statue of Moloch while calling upon her witchery to remove her from this mess.

Or something like that.

She is his biggest fan.

Sean92008

Randomly URLs Midnight's live stream. 

She still sucks, emphasizing the wrong syll-a-ble-s, talking about days old news as if it came out today... 

She did reference "BS Meter will hit RED"  Now, I (and many others) used a similar line on her repeatedly...  She got it wrong though...  It PEGS red.  She's no radio person, but AB would know it PEGS...

Has it been determined, her psychological problem?  Autism?  Psychopath/Sociopath?  NPD?

She's fucking impossible to listen to.  At least Dave Snoory, when he screws up, it's funny and pathetic.  With her, it's more an annoyance...  Like a girl who just can't keep her incisors from scraping the pole in a big-ol' face fuck...

Maybe, if we're lucky, she'll roll her hand-me-down Metro Geo into a ravine full of sharp rocks.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 09, 2018, 10:21:53 PM

She still sucks, emphasizing the wrong syll-a-ble-s, talking about days old news as if it came out today... 

She did reference "BS Meter will hit RED"  Now, I (and many others) used a similar line on her repeatedly...  She got it wrong though...  It PEGS red.  She's no radio person, but AB would know it PEGS...

Has it been determined, her psychological problem?  Autism?  Psychopath/Sociopath?  NPD?

She's fucking impossible to listen to.  At least Dave Snoory, when he screws up, it's funny and pathetic.  With her, it's more an annoyance...  Like a girl who just can't keep her incisors from scraping the pole in a big-ol' face fuck...

Maybe, if we're lucky, she'll roll her hand-me-down Metro Geo into a ravine full of sharp rocks.

If you live for Facebook  Bellgab LIKES, you need a PSYCH.

Heather just announced she is going to conduct a mass consciousness experiment at Area 51 to draw in UFOs and Aliens.

Heather's guest is a UFO therapist that helps people that had close encounters of the Third Kind.
Contactees/Abductees are experiencing and reporting more positive encounters with aliens. Drugs and alcohol by both parties has increased.  Beer goggles eyes phenomena?

Sean92008

Quote from: WhiteCrow on April 09, 2018, 10:36:28 PM

If you live for Facebook  Bellgab LIKES, you need a PSYCH.

Heather just announced she is going to conduct a mass consciousness experiment at Area 51 to draw in UFOs so they can be filmed...

Heather's guest is a UFO therapist that helps people that had close encounters of the Third Kind.

What?  She's not going to drive up to the gate and demand to be let in throwing the commander's name out and saying that she sex-chats with him on 976-HoHo???

Aye carumba!

Are you suggesting the people ol' ''Rough and Tumble'' Bell respects are lying to him?

Quote from: Art Bell on March 23, 2017, 10:30:48 PM
I don't come here a lot because I want need or am seeking praise or ass kissing, that's the last damn thing I would expect from Bell Gab. I came here because I like the rough and tumble atmosphere...

At the expense of drawing fire I will say again that Heather is miles and miles better in the last Year and that is my Professional judgment, it is also the Judgment of many people I respect. It seems to me that the people in this forum should be proud of her, she was after all one of us.

That is a bit of a update for those who need ammo.

Art

pate

settle down, there's an ART to that craps, key peach!

Quote from: WhiteCrow on April 09, 2018, 10:36:28 PM
Heather just announced she is going to conduct a mass consciousness experiment at Area 51 to draw in UFOs so they can be filmed...

What the hell,  the breach is canceled already...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4Cug4jpQZU

WhiteCrow

Quote from: AlternativeSide on April 09, 2018, 11:08:03 PM
What the hell,  the breach is canceled already...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4Cug4jpQZU

No..Heather's storm the gate is still happening. She is adding a meet and greet and party with aliens to the event.

aldousburbank

Quote from: WhiteCrow on April 09, 2018, 11:14:23 PM
No..Heather's storm the gate is still happening. She is adding a meet and greet and party with aliens to the event.

What does one wear for such an event, other than a butt plug?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: aldousburbank on April 09, 2018, 11:22:49 PM
What does one wear for such an event, other than a butt plug?

That's the one thing you don't wear. It'll interfere with the aliens anal probing.They're really into that for some reason. ;)