• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Sizzle-Gabdate.com-Rated X (Trigger Warning: Mancave...)

Started by Jojo, November 22, 2017, 08:04:36 PM

Should What Is Said Here Stay Here?

Yes - Loose Lips Sink Ships!
4 (66.7%)
No - Buyer Beware!
2 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Jojo

What happened to all the hot, single Gabbers over the years?  Who is still here?

starrmtn001

Quote from: Jojo on November 22, 2017, 08:04:36 PM
What happened to all the hot, single Gabbers over the years?  Who is still here?
I think they got old. ;D

I'm hot but married.  Sorry!  ;)

Dr. MD MD

You should just do what Harriet does. All the cowhands want to marry her.  ;)

On her verandah,
What a line they hand her!
But she keeps those wolves away,
Shoutin', "Yippee-ki-oh-ki-ay!"

Gd5150

I remember back in the day, the bellgab mixers were off the hook. Single gabbers has their pick. Would end up snuggling to the sounds of “good afternoon, good evening...” and noory would get the ball rollin to a steamy night of fun. Closing it out with a slow dance to some UFO Phil.

Then the national parks ate everyone.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gd5150 on November 22, 2017, 11:54:30 PM
I remember back in the day, the bellgab mixers were off the hook. Single gabbers has their pick. Would end up snuggling to the sounds of “good afternoon, good evening...” and noory would get the ball rollin to a steamy night of fun. Closing it out with a slow dance to some UFO Phil.

Then the national parks ate everyone.

I hate when that happens.  :D

Jojo

Quote from: Jackstar on December 08, 2017, 01:51:20 AM

Hi, it's me--AL FRANKEN.
Can you believe Minnesota Radio is blotting out Garrison Keillor?!  For alleged, unspecified sexual harassment.  Has no one ever heard of defamation?  They should have just let him go quietly, if they weren't going to substantiate.  But to publically accuse him, with no substantiation... 

If a radio station can create rumors like this which devastate lifelong careers, then the station is a mob.  If they can do that to someone, what's to stop anyone in power from using defamation to try to wreck lives?

I'm not saying Keillor was perfect.  Of course he is a chauvanist, and he belittled at least one woman (and her spouse by proxy) many times, but he has the civil right to be a pompous (on occasion) chauvanist. 

Jojo

Quote from: Jackstar on December 08, 2017, 01:51:20 AM

Hi, it's me--AL FRANKEN.
That she cat gives real mixed messages.  On the one hand, she pretends not to like it, but on the other hand, she never draws claws, always comes back for more, and half the time seems to like it.  Clearly, she respects him or she'd be spitting. 

paladin1991

Quote from: Jojo on December 10, 2017, 03:13:07 AM
That she cat gives real mixed messages.  On the one hand, she pretends not to like it, but on the other hand, she never draws claws, always comes back for more, and half the time seems to like it.  Clearly, she respects him or she'd be spitting.

With her quivering legs, I would guess that she likes it.

Jojo

Quote from: paladin1991 on December 10, 2017, 09:41:16 AM
With her quivering legs, I would guess that she likes it.
I think so.  She gives ladies a bad name!  Her no means yes.  I noticed on Google images last night that there are people who call PePe her rapist.  But she begs for it passive aggressively!

Swishypants

All womens' "No's" mean Yes given enough time.

They all like it NASTY!

ShayP

I've been here and single since 2012. 

By the way, I can tell by your mood ring this is a good day to approach you.

Made an internet discovery just this morning.  Not sure where I should place it on Bellgab.  I decided to put it here - it is
hardly rated-X but this is supposed to be the 'Mancave' of Bellgab.  The destruction and stupidity shown on this website
(11foot8.com) may not appeal to the wonderful ladies of Bellgab but the dudes will dig it. 
The location being filmed is right nearby here in NC but I've just learned of this web site today. 

The situation is this.  We have a railroad trestle bridge that was built back when most baggage was moved by horse and cart
going over a road that has a major sewer line over it.  The railroad company owns the bridge but their only concern is to keep
the trains moving so they beefed up the bridge.  The city owns the road but it would cost too much to lower it due to the sewer
line so they have clearly marked the low clearance.  We have drivers using rental trucks that probably are inexperienced
and an enterprising young man with some webcams to capture it all and sell some crash 'Art' with some other Merch.

Here is the latest Penske Peel where the driver of the truck legs it after the calamity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxVQ7ZEG1RU

ShayP

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 07, 2018, 09:00:46 AM
Made an internet discovery just this morning.  Not sure where I should place it on Bellgab.  I decided to put it here - it is
hardly rated-X but this is supposed to be the 'Mancave' of Bellgab.  The destruction and stupidity shown on this website
(11foot8.com) may not appeal to the wonderful ladies of Bellgab but the dudes will dig it. 
The location being filmed is right nearby here in NC but I've just learned of this web site today. 

The situation is this.  We have a railroad trestle bridge that was built back when most baggage was moved by horse and cart
going over a road that has a major sewer line over it.  The railroad company owns the bridge but their only concern is to keep
the trains moving so they beefed up the bridge.  The city owns the road but it would cost too much to lower it due to the sewer
line so they have clearly marked the low clearance.  We have drivers using rental trucks that probably are inexperienced
and an enterprising young man with some webcams to capture it all and sell some crash 'Art' with some other Merch.

Here is the latest Penske Peel where the driver of the truck legs it after the calamity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxVQ7ZEG1RU

;D