• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Mike Vara Reveals the Truth about DMDN?

Started by DoYouThinkItWasAngels, December 20, 2015, 01:56:02 AM

Robert

Quote from: Echo on December 24, 2015, 03:12:03 AMIt's not hard to find podcasts that have 100% free archives that go all the way back to day one.
Yes, but adding up to how many total hours?

Tinfoil_Helm

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 22, 2015, 06:32:51 PM
Well the part about Hoagland being the man behind the curtain with Art/Keith being his front men
obviously isn't believable. 

Word. 

But if what Veracosa said about having to put the kibosh on his own network is true, that's kinda fucked up.  It makes Art & Co. look like radio plutocrats.  It makes you wonder why Art's team would wanna try and silence all the competitors?  Is that just business or is there other motives at play?

Another thing worth mentioning is that Vara said he would publicly release some damning emails from Keith/Art if they continues to lie.  Damn, gurl! 

Quote from: Azzerae on December 23, 2015, 05:02:49 AM
Fair point.

You are aware of the exorbitant fees of Art's bumper music being broadcast via the live stream, right?

I do agree the archive paywall is bullshit, and it could very well be that Keith and Art were trying to rake in as much dough as possible. The bottom line in business is profit.

I do take issue with Art's "not about the money" spiel. That type of thing grinds my gears. I hate when he acts like he's to good for new money.

I think people going on about the paywall is bullshit. Art was sharing his time, talent, and effort with us. Why shouldn't he be compensated for his investment with a modest  subscription fee? Bandwidth, music royalties, and staff don't come free. If you're too cheap to become a Time Traveler, find some way to record the program like in the old days. Just because you want something in this life  doesn't mean you're entitled to it for free. Art isn't a monk who's taken a vow of poverty – so get off your high horse. 

Quote from: Tinfoil_Helm on December 24, 2015, 09:03:05 PM
Word. 

But if what Veracosa said about having to put the kibosh on his own network is true, that's kinda fucked up.  It makes Art & Co. look like radio plutocrats.  It makes you wonder why Art's team would wanna try and silence all the competitors?  Is that just business or is there other motives at play?

Another thing worth mentioning is that Vara said he would publicly release some damning emails from Keith/Art if they continues to lie.  Damn, gurl!

I would think it is just business.....   Heck being the lead into Art's show is kind of a big deal.   Or would have been until Art went Gotterdammerung blew DMDN up.
Jimmy Church looks like a genius at this point. 

Juan Cena

Quote from: norland2424 on December 20, 2015, 02:12:02 AM
they are saying hoagland runs dark matter LOL

RCH can barely run a website. And this coming from the guy behind a struggling blog.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Juan Cena on December 24, 2015, 11:54:48 PM
RCH can barely run a website. And this coming from the guy behind a struggling blog.
Interesting! You run a blog huh? I wonder where it might be? I don't think I've seen it.

Tinfoil_Helm

Well, let's say that RCH is some sorta puppetmaster in all of this, that does explain why Art would be more like, "Fuck this, I'm out."  Whereas if this was Art's network, he'd nut up and sort this harassment stuff out. 

AZZERAE

Quote from: TheGrimCreeper1 on December 24, 2015, 10:05:48 PM
I think people going on about the paywall is bullshit. Art was sharing his time, talent, and effort with us. Why shouldn't he be compensated for his investment with a modest  subscription fee? Bandwidth, music royalties, and staff don't come free. If you're too cheap to become a Time Traveler, find some way to record the program like in the old days. Just because you want something in this life  doesn't mean you're entitled to it for free. Art isn't a monk who's taken a vow of poverty â€" so get off your high horse.

Perhaps you should take the time to reread my contribution to this thread within the context of which particular poster I was having a conversation with.

Insult uncalled for.

Robert

Quote from: Echo on December 24, 2015, 03:12:03 AMThat is Art choice to have the music. People tune in to hear Art not the bumper music, we can listen to music all day long if we want listen to music.
It'd be about as effective to just number the tunes on a list we can all refer to, then just call out the no. going into or out of the break.  Like the old joke about jokes in prison.

stephber

Quote from: TheGrimCreeper1 on December 24, 2015, 10:05:48 PM
I think people going on about the paywall is bullshit. Art was sharing his time, talent, and effort with us. Why shouldn't he be compensated for his investment with a modest  subscription fee? Bandwidth, music royalties, and staff don't come free. If you're too cheap to become a Time Traveler, find some way to record the program like in the old days. Just because you want something in this life  doesn't mean you're entitled to it for free. Art isn't a monk who's taken a vow of poverty – so get off your high horse. 

Anyone who has looked at streaming online music should know how expensive it is... between ASCAP, BMI, SESAC and Sound Exchange for licensing it gets into the thousands to pay for those bumpers, especially when MITD has so many listener hours under its belt. And no, it doesn't matter if it's a bumper or full song, or how much music you play, you still have to pay the same per listener hour rate. Its also one of the reasons why Hoagie sticks with playing donated music and that one album for all his bumpers.

Kongfish

The link below will take you to the confession that Michael Vara of the Late night in the midlands radio network, he talk about RCH and how he is a Shill for NASA, Covering up their stuff and trying to run the DMRN. You'll probably have to copy and paste the link into your browser.

http://lnmradionetwork.com/michael-vara-reveals-the-truth-about-dark-matter-radio-network/

MR. Spock

Quote from: Kongfish on December 27, 2015, 12:30:34 AM
The link below will take you to the confession that Michael Vara of the Late night in the midlands radio network, he talk about RCH and how he is a Shill for NASA, Covering up their stuff and trying to run the DMRN. You'll probably have to copy and paste the link into your browser.

http://lnmradionetwork.com/michael-vara-reveals-the-truth-about-dark-matter-radio-network/
Im not sure about this.

Jackstar

Quote from: Kongfish on December 27, 2015, 12:30:34 AM

I'm listening to this now.

stargazr1976

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 24, 2015, 11:58:50 PM
Interesting! You run a blog huh? I wonder where it might be? I don't think I've seen it.

You have to peel back all the candy wrappers and plastic from the cheese slices. Its right under the seat.

stargazr1976

Quote from: Azzerae on December 25, 2015, 05:48:02 PM
Perhaps you should take the time to reread my contribution to this thread within the context of which particular poster I was having a conversation with.

Insult uncalled for.

Damn is that Ross? 8)

Echo

Quote from: Robert on December 24, 2015, 10:25:34 AM
Yes, but adding up to how many total hours?

If a podcast or radio show only offers x amount of free hours, use the sharing network aka torrent sites to find more. Lots of people on here did that for old c2cam shows of Art Bell. 

Tinfoil_Helm

Thanks to this thread I learned about this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G%C3%B6tterd%C3%A4mmerung

Who says there's no culture on message boards?!  (That's a rhetorical question)

albrecht

Quote from: Tinfoil_Helm on December 27, 2015, 09:46:57 AM
Thanks to this thread I learned about this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G%C3%B6tterd%C3%A4mmerung

Who says there's no culture on message boards?!  (That's a rhetorical question)
Not a Wagner fan (he gets a bad rap due to some political figure/movements association post-death...and for some looong stuff. haha) or Nordic myth reader, I guess? But glad you learned of Ragnarök (as more properly known!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ww4JHkloa8

Normally I listen to those two dudes from Fresno on DMDN at 9:00PM Eastern on Sunday night but I'm gonna give
Vara's network a shot tonight.    The webpage looks about like what I'd expect - large breasted Asian women that
want to date me, military grade survival structures and a place to donate some cash [only $800 more to keep them
on the air in Feb.]

Value Of Pi

Do y'all see why it is that in days of yore, in the radioland that the Internet forgot, they didn't give just anyone access to a microphone hooked up to a big transmission tower? Because they never imagined that there could be an audience for crap like this, that people would actually sit around talking about it, and that some person named MV (or whoever) could actually make money off the whole thing.

Boy, were those guys dumb. No imagination, none whatsoever.

Tinfoil_Helm

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 27, 2015, 07:58:49 PM
Normally I listen to those two dudes from Fresno on DMDN at 9:00PM Eastern on Sunday night but I'm gonna give
Vara's network a shot tonight.    The webpage looks about like what I'd expect - large breasted Asian women that
want to date me, military grade survival structures and a place to donate some cash [only $800 more to keep them
on the air in Feb.]

Good Christ, you had to remind me. 

I believe they're talking about how the U.S. military was fighting aliens when they were "in the tunnels looking for what's his name".  Presumably Saddam Hussein.  I mean, these guys know the truth behind 9-11, where Sasquatches live, know about alien commandos... but the name of our #1 nemesis of the last couple decades?  Oh, that's just what's his name.  They HAVE to be putting us on!

Quote from: Tinfoil_Helm on December 27, 2015, 08:56:16 PM
Good Christ, you had to remind me. 

I believe they're talking about how the U.S. military was fighting aliens when they were "in the tunnels looking for what's his name".  Presumably Saddam Hussein.  I mean, these guys know the truth behind 9-11, where Sasquatches live, know about alien commandos... but the name of our #1 nemesis of the last couple decades?  Oh, that's just what's his name.  They HAVE to be putting us on!

Made it a grand total of about 25 minutes into that show on LNM................   You did better with the firefight in the tunnels w/ E.T.

drksd4848

FYI, Vara took another shot at Art last night. He called him "wuss". Good.  Art deserves it.

Quote from: drksd4848 on December 29, 2015, 02:55:01 PM
FYI, Vara took another shot at Art last night. He called him "wuss". Good.  Art deserves it.

Tonight was Alex Jones's turn.......