• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The NFL Football Fan Podcast - With The Mud King and Eddie Dean

Started by eddie dean, August 09, 2015, 06:09:36 PM

TigerLily

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 22, 2017, 06:56:10 PM
Allowed. You're hilarious! No, I have better things to do than to watch a bunch of pituitary cases try to brain damage each other.  ;D

Yeah. Like posting on Bellgab every 30 seconds. But it's nice you have a hobby that keeps your hands busy

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on October 22, 2017, 07:15:57 PM
Yeah. Like posting on Bellgab every 30 seconds. But it's nice you have a hobby that keeps your hands busy

Is that my rate?! I had no idea. You must be obsessed with me if you're keeping tabs on me and following me that closely. I'm flattered.  :)

TigerLily

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 22, 2017, 07:17:30 PM
Is that my rate?! I had no idea. You must be obsessed with me if you're keeping tabs on me and following me that closely. I'm flattered.  :)

Occasionally I cruise the latest posting summary to see if anyone interesting may be here to have a little chat with. I always see you and sweatypants. I move on

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on October 22, 2017, 07:30:21 PM
Occasionally I cruise the latest posting summary to see if anyone interesting may be here to have a little chat with. I always see you and sweatypants. I move on

Your loss. I understand about Sweatypants though. That guy is a ginormous faggot!  ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on October 22, 2017, 07:30:21 PM
anyone interesting may be here to have a little chat with.

Maybe that's it. Maybe your chats are too little? Maybe you need to think bigger!  ;)

akwilly

Quote from: TigerLily on October 22, 2017, 07:14:18 PM
Always the case with those guys. They're usually winning until the very end of the game. Nice to see them actually make it all the way through. And how are you willy? It's been ages
am doing great. Just a bummer that I've been missing the Dean and king show, it's just that it starts pretty early my time and is over by the time I get home but hope to be around this week. Great to see you tigerlily

serenity

Quote from: akwilly on October 22, 2017, 07:56:17 PM
am doing great. Just a bummer that I've been missing the Dean and king show, it's just that it starts pretty early my time and is over by the time I get home but hope to be around this week. Great to see you tigerlily

Hey Willy, I replay the show Sat evenings 6 Central over on Alien Dreams if that helps..... :)

TigerLily

Wow. That was quite the game tonight. Really action-packed.  Literally down to the last second. And Atlanta kicked Seattle out of the wild card spot

albrecht

Quote from: akwilly on November 20, 2017, 11:12:09 PM
Freakin Pete Carrol
Screw that POS cheater who fled college fb. Having said that NFL had an interesting night game considering last night's debacle
Hope you and yer dog doing well. I miss fishing, dog, and dare-I-say-it burning poo pics and various assignation stories (though in these days one understands discretion there.) Be well.

TigerLily

Quote from: akwilly on November 20, 2017, 11:12:09 PM
Freakin Pete Carrol

Shades of Super Bowl XLIX

Pete Carroll defends questionable decisions in loss to Atlanta Falcons

SEATTLE â€" Seahawks coach Pete Carroll defended his decision to call a fake field goal at the end of the first half of his team’s 34-31 loss to the Atlanta Falcons on Monday night, saying it was a chance “to make a big play.”

Seattle, trailing 24-17 with seven seconds left in the second quarter, lined up for a 34-yard attempt, but holder Jon Ryan made a quick shovel pass to tight end Luke Willson in hopes Willson could either score a touchdown, or pick up a first down and get out of bounds.

Neither happened, as Falcons defensive tackle Grady Jarrett tackled Willson 4 yards behind the line of scrimmage.

https://youtu.be/ezTu4AGeRcY

Gd5150

Quote from: TigerLemming on November 21, 2017, 10:11:51 AM
Shades of Super Bowl XLIX

Seattle, trailing 24-17 with seven seconds left in the second quarter, lined up for a 34-yard attempt, but holder Jon Ryan made a quick shovel pass to tight end Luke Willson in hopes Willson could either score a touchdown, or pick up a first down and get out of bounds.

Neither happened, as Falcons defensive tackle Grady Jarrett tackled Willson 4 yards behind the line of scrimmage.

https://youtu.be/ezTu4AGeRcY

Pete Carroll is a cheater.  He coaches his teams to cheat, knowing the refs won't catch everything and will look the other way rather than be continually blowing the whistle.  His team's specialties are unnecessary roughness on QBs, late hits, and pass interference. 

He coached this way at USC, and coaches this way in Seattle.  Fuck the Seahawks.

starrmtn001

Congratulations, Rix Gins, for taking 1ST Place in this week's picker pool! ;) ;D

Rix Gins

Quote from: starrmtn001 on November 21, 2017, 03:06:59 PM
Congratulations, Rix Gins, for taking 1ST Place in this week's picker pool! ;) ;D

Thanks, Starr.  It's getting harder to make picks what with key players getting injured.  Last week all the so called experts said don't worry about it, those teams will find a way to win.  Yeah, right.

Zetaspeak

Quote from: TigerLily on November 20, 2017, 11:14:36 PM
That was a stupid idea. Of course you bet on Seattle. Sorry willy

I don't know what to make out of Seattle, they seem to play down to their opponents some time. Losing to the Redskins, winning only by 3 with the Texans and the freakin 49ers.

Juan

The Jaguars last three first round draft choice quarterbacks will all participate in Sunday’s game in Arizona. Byron Leftwich is the Cardinal’s quarterback coach, Blaine Gabbert will start for the Cardinals, and Blake Bortles will start for the Jaguars. All have been disappointments.

serenity

If you missed the show Wed night (it was Thanksgiving eve after all ) I replay tonight at 6PM Central (7 eastern4 Pac) over at Alien dreams. Hope you all had a great holiday! :)

TigerLily

After Dallas swamped Giants at the very end, I got to see the final few minutes of the Packers v. Browns. Amazingly the Browns almost won one but still in the running for first draft pick. Hundley may grow up to be a great quarterback someday. Holding the line for Aaron's comeback

Now on to Eagles v. Rams game. I'm kinda torn on who to root for

trostol

Eagles win(will never hear the end of it around these parts) but may have lost Wentz for like..a year

TigerLily

Quote from: trostol on December 10, 2017, 07:36:11 PM
Eagles win(will never hear the end of it around these parts) but may have lost Wentz for like..a year

Great game. Even if I did end up rooting for the Rams. Guess I can't help cheering on my homeboyz. Yeah, really too bad about Wentz. Although Foles did great it might hurt Philly's chances going forward

Ok. Diving in to SNF. I wonder if it will be as brutal as the Steelers Bengals game last week

btw. Nice to run into you t. Been awhile. Hope you're doing adequate. May Cthulhu's blessings be upon you. But not its teeth

trostol

Quote from: TigerLily on December 10, 2017, 08:15:26 PM
Great game. Even if I did end up rooting for the Rams. Guess I can't help cheering on my homeboyz. Yeah, really too bad about Wentz. Although Foles did great it might hurt Philly's chances going forward

Ok. Diving in to SNF. I wonder if it will be as brutal as the Steelers Bengals game last week

btw. Nice to run into you t. Been awhile. Hope you're doing adequate. May Cthulhu's blessings be upon you. But not its teeth

i am not unwell lol working again and too much yet not enough..hope things are good for you too...

Gd5150

Quote from: trostol on December 10, 2017, 07:36:11 PM

Sucks about Wentz. What a crappy year for QBs.

TigerLily

Quote from: trostol on December 10, 2017, 08:47:19 PM
i am not unwell lol working again and too much yet not enough..hope things are good for you too...

Can't complain, t. Thanks. Congratulations on your job? I guess?

That was another crazy game. Flacco was like, "What? The game's over?"  Quite a football day

Zetaspeak

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 10, 2017, 10:16:03 PM
Sucks about Wentz. What a crappy year for QBs.

I lost one game all year in my Fantasy League. This week starts the playoffs with me seeded #1. My starting QB has been Wentz and he gets injured right before the playoff round.  :-[

heater

The most recent Dean & King episode may be one of our best ever!  Give it a try if you are looking for some irreverent football and life commentary.