• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Epaphroditus

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on December 02, 2017, 06:02:56 PM

Pretty two faced of Stearns when he regularly calls in on open lines and she gives him all the time he wants with his nonsense , Heather should have just ignored the post and never have him as a guest again .

WildCard

shout-out to royal tenenbaum at the top of hour 3

>lazy
she would of won that argument if she'd just left it at - 'i was chopping wood when i was 6 months old.' she's not lazy.

but, - 'nobody gave me anything, including art bell.'

ok

bateman

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 02, 2017, 07:21:44 PM
fan·tas·tic

/fanˈtastik/

adjective

1. extraordinarily good or attractive.
"they did a fantastic job"

2. imaginative or fanciful; remote from reality.

👏👏👏

albrecht

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on December 02, 2017, 06:02:56 PM

Wow, those audio clips are brutal. No wonder listeners, and guests, are dropping. Talk about a chip on your shoulder and bitterness.

EarthAlien007

Quote from: mv on December 02, 2017, 05:37:51 PM
"Thinking of joining the Midnight In The Desert team? Smart move. Art Bell’s Midnight In The Desert with Heather Wade is making fantastic numbers."

Ok. I'm going to murder/suicide now.

Who writes this shit?
I've corresponded with Keith and he doesn't write like that.

Jackstar

Quote from: EarthAlien007 on December 03, 2017, 12:21:20 PM
Who writes this shit?

Hey mang--Lodge orders is Lodge orders.

Quote from: WildCard on December 03, 2017, 07:31:53 AM
... >lazy
she would of won that argument if she'd just left it at - 'i was chopping wood when i was 6 months old.' she's not lazy.

but, - 'nobody gave me anything, including art bell.'

ok

It's ok, Art told her to say that

Who writes this shit?

And it wasn't MV.  We're running out of options.

MAX

Quote from: albrecht on December 03, 2017, 11:37:23 AM
Wow, those audio clips are brutal. No wonder listeners, and guests, are dropping. Talk about a chip on your shoulder and bitterness.

Sounds like she is having a nervous breakdown, actually felt bad for her sounded like she was ready to cry. 

Norm

Quote from: MAX on December 03, 2017, 02:11:23 PM
Sounds like she is having a nervous breakdown, actually felt bad for her sounded like she was ready to cry.

Good stuff, brings in more listeners, takes the 'bore' out of boring. I stopped listening awhile ago but now things are getting edgy, I like that. Kind of like the time a listener to a radio show called up and put a bullet through his head live on the air. No 7 second delay or dump button back then, real radio live and in your face.

EarthAlien007

Who writes this shit?

I've been informed Lasha Seniuk is writing for Keith. This can't be true?
Anyone with connections to Keith who can confirm or deny this?
I find it hard to believe Keith would accept the lying psychotic cunt who started the Art Bell death threat rumors when he was on Sirius XM.

If you scroll to the bottom it says:

Thank you for your inquiry.

â€" Keith Rowland

http://midnightinthedesert.com/become-an-affiliate/

SergeantMajor

According to the Midnight in the Desert website, there are a total of THREE, count them, THREE affiliates.  :o Where are the supposed numbers the website brags about?  Becoming an affiliate is a dead end!

Is it just me or does it look like KCAA is too cheap/broke to afford proper signage and instead photoshopped their call letters/NBC logo on a picture of their station?

cweb

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on December 04, 2017, 02:37:34 PM

That's like calling your restaurant "The Filet Mignon Palace" and then serving patrons dog shit stew.

Dyna-X

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on December 04, 2017, 02:33:56 PM

Is it just me or does it look like KCAA is too cheap/broke to afford proper signage and instead photoshopped their call letters/NBC logo on a picture of their station?
Beware of any radio station that stealthily hides in an abandoned Taco Bell in a strip mall.

Dyna-X

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on December 04, 2017, 02:37:34 PM

Translation: Lasha my conscious is bugging me about throwing Arts name around. Dare I do it? Lasha: Do it!
Does she really think any PD or station owner is not going to figure out Art has not had anything to do with the program in two years? That this can be checked with a few minutes of searching? Worse there are many in radio now that would ask "Who is Art Bell?"

Norm

Gee, that building looks familiar...

1378 Industrial Park Ave Redlands, Ca

albrecht

Didn't Art say and post that "he is no longer involved with the show?" Did he sell or license his likeness/name/endorsement or something (like how Jimmy Dean sausage can still be called Jimmy Dean even though he sold the operation off decades ago?) How is [Redacted}, Keith, etc allowed to use his name unless he consented or sold it? Or maybe, here  is a real conspiracy theory, there is no "Art Bell," but that name/personality was made up by Keith and copyrighted and the former host was some other guy using that name (like there have been many Lassies, Darrins, Bozos, etc.)

Quote from: albrecht on December 04, 2017, 06:22:27 PM
Didn't Art say and post that "he is no longer involved with the show?" Did he sell or license his likeness/name/endorsement or something (like how Jimmy Dean sausage can still be called Jimmy Dean even though he sold the operation off decades ago?) How is [Redacted}, Keith, etc allowed to use his name unless he consented or sold it? Or maybe, here  is a real conspiracy theory, there is no "Art Bell," but that name/personality was made up by Keith and copyrighted and the former host was some other guy using that name (like there have been many Lassies, Darrins, Bozos, etc.)

No, this never occurred.

To my knowledge Anything Art has said has been the he assist Heather in developing as a host and he thinks she is doing a good job and improving.

A lot of the shows problems are due to not having a professional producer. It's hard to have good shows with poor guest. I have nothing against Lasha but she is an amateur and she was not very good on BellaHaven. In my opinion she was unprofessional the way she quit the show. She was in a dispute with the co-host Nancy because Lasha felt she didn't get enough talk time. Instead of approaching her co-host, Lasha quit and started trash talking her co-host without notice.

Lasha isn't good at getting affiliates. I know she is trying but she isn't good at it. Even Tommy Callahan III occasionally made a sell. If anyone in MITD was serious about saving and improving the show they'd get a professional producer. I mean hell have they tried to get a intern even?

Most radio stations are broke these days.

albrecht

Quote from: nooryisawesome on December 04, 2017, 07:18:08 PM
A lot of the shows problems are due to not having a professional producer. It's hard to have good shows with poor guest. I have nothing against Lasha but she is an amateur and she was not very good on BellaHaven. In my opinion she was unprofessional the way she quit the show. She was in a dispute with the co-host Nancy because Lasha felt she didn't get enough talk time. Instead of approaching her co-host, Lasha quit and started trash talking her co-host without notice.

Lasha isn't good at getting affiliates. I know she is trying but she isn't good at it. Even Tommy Callahan III occasionally made a sell. If anyone in MITD was serious about saving and improving the show they'd get a professional producer. I mean hell have they tried to get a intern even?
Maybe they could hire that Leo Ashcraft fellow?

ItsOver

Quote from: SergeantMajor on December 04, 2017, 12:19:34 PM
According to the Midnight in the Desert website, there are a total of THREE, count them, THREE affiliates.  :o Where are the supposed numbers the website brags about? ...
They're at #GettingBetterEveryDay.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 02, 2017, 05:43:20 PM
Really? I think the name of the show could be even longer. Hoagie could take over as producer (braaaps) and it could be Richard C. Hoagland's Art Bell's Midnight In The Desert with Heather Wade (featuring Falkie ;)).  :D

Please... George doesn't like being addressed as "Falkie" anymore.

FIFY

Richard C. Hoagland's Art Bell's Midnight In The Desert with Heather Wade, featuring the artist formally know as Falkie, NKA The YouTube Super Star George Senda AKA "The Guy from Pittsburgh" not to be confused with YouTube Super Star Jason Callen and his loyal legion.

Quote from: WhiteCrow on December 04, 2017, 07:39:42 PM

FIFY

Richard C. Hoagland's Art Bell's Midnight In The Desert with Heather Wade, featuring the artist formally know as Falkie, NOA The YouTube Super Star George Senda AKA "The Guy from Pittsburgh" not to be confused with YouTube Super Star Jason Callen and his loyal legion.

Hey it's Whitecrow! Another BellaHaven listener!

damon

Quote from: WhiteCrow on December 04, 2017, 07:39:42 PM

FIFY

Richard C. Hoagland's Art Bell's Midnight In The Desert with Heather Wade, featuring the artist formally know as Falkie, NOA The YouTube Super Star George Senda AKA "The Guy from Pittsburgh" not to be confused with YouTube Super Star Jason Callen and his loyal legion.
If George Does not want to be called Falkie the grand master then I hope that he does a video about it.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: albrecht on December 04, 2017, 06:22:27 PM

Really?

More than one Bozo the Clown? Life will never again be the same for me. My only brush with greatness, getting hugged by Bozo the Clown, may have been by an imposter Bozo?

What others vestiges of my youthful innocents will be unmasked and destroyed by reading Bellgab?

Wikipedia: Bozo the Clown
Local TV Bozos

Austin, Texas
James Franklin Davis III at KHFI TV 42[7]
Baltimore, Maryland
Stu Kerr (1960s) at WMAR-TV
Bangor, Maine
Mike Dolley (1962â€"1967) at WABI-TV
Birmingham, Alabama
Bart Darby (1961â€"1962) at WBRC-TV
Ward McIntyre (1962â€"1968) at WBRC-TV
Boston, Massachusetts
Frank Avruch (1959â€"1970) at WHDH-TV (now WCVB-TV)
Buffalo, New York
Francis X Stack at WUTV-TV
Belo Horizonte, Brazil[8]
Jonas Santos (1980's) at TV Alterosa
Evandro Antunes (1980's) at TV Alterosa
Brazil (national broadcasting based in São Paulo)[9]
Wandeko Pipoca (1980-1981) at TV Record São Paulo and TVS Rio de Janeiro; at SBT (1981-1982)
Luis Ricardo (1982-1990) at SBT
Arlindo Barreto (1983-1986) at SBT
Marcos Pajé (now Marcos Fiel) (1983-1986) at SBT
Luiz Leandro (1985-1986) at SBT
Edilson Oliveira (1986-1987) at SBT
Décio Roberto (1986-1991) at SBT
Paulo Seyssel (1980's) at SBT
André Luiz Sucesso (2007-2011, guest appearances) at SBT
Jean Santos (2012-2014) at SBT
Charlotte, North Carolina
Jim Patterson (1962â€"1966) at WBTV-TV
Chicago, Illinois
Bob Bell (1960â€"1984) at WGN-TV
Joey D'Auria (1984â€"2001) at WGN-TV
Dayton/Springfield, Ohio
David Eaton (early 1970s) at WSWO-TV
Denver, Colorado
Ned Austin (1956-1961) at KUSA (KBTV Channel 9)
Detroit, Michigan (see also Windsor, Ontario)
Bob McNea (1959â€"1967) at WWJ-TV
Jerry Booth (1967) at CKLW-TV
Art Cervi (1967â€"1979) at CKLW-TV (1967â€"1975) and WJBK-TV (1975â€"1979)
Andrew F. Smith (1991â€"1997) at WADL (TV)[citation needed]
El Paso, Texas
Howell Eurich (1968â€"1972) at KROD-TV
Flint, Michigan
Frank Cady (1967â€"1979)[10] at WJRT-TV
Fort Wayne, Indiana
Dan Berry (1987-1989)
Grand Rapids, Michigan
Bill Merchant (August 1966 â€" 1968) at WZZM-TV
Dick Richards (1968â€"1999) at WZZM-TV
Green Bay, Wisconsin
Jerry Drake(1960's) at WLUK-TV
Jacksonville, Florida
Andrew H. Amyx (1961â€"1966) at WFGA-TV (now WTLV-TV)
Bill Boydston (1967-1975) at WFGA-TV (now WTLV-TV)
Roger Bowers (1960-1961) at WJHL-TV (Bowers used a ventriloquist dummy that looked like Bozo's "little pal Butchie" in the cartoons.)
Little Rock, Arkansas
Gary Weir (1966â€"early 1970s) at KATV-TV; also (late 1980s) at KARK-TV; also at KAIT-TV in Jonesboro, Arkansas (1970sâ€"1980s); also at KLRT-TV in Little Rock in the late 1980s.
Los Angeles, California
Vance Colvig, Jr. (1959â€"1964) at KTLA-TV (son of the original Bozo the Clown)
Memphis, Tennessee
Jim Chapin (1955) at WHBQ-TV
Mexico City
Jose Manuel Vargas (1960sâ€"1990s) at Canal de las Estrellas
Miami, Florida
Alan Rock (1968â€"1970) at WAJA-TV
Moline, Illinois
Keith Andrews (1967) at WQAD-TV
Monterrey
Jose Marroquin (1961â€"1963) at XHX-TV
Nashville, Tennessee
Tom Tichenor (1959) at WSM-TV (now WSM-TV) (WSM-TV later became WSMV-TV)
Dick Brackett (late 1959â€"1966) at WSM-TV (now WSM-TV) (Tom Tichenor accepted a Broadway show opportunity and Dick Brackett took his place.)
Joe Holcombe (mid 1960s - late 1970's) at WSIX-TV (now WKRN-TV). His wife played Cousin Littlefoot, an Indian Maid Clown.
Jim Kent (late 1960 to early 1970s) at WSIX-TV (now WKRN-TV)
New Bedford, Massachusetts
Bennett B. Schneider IV (1970â€"1972) at WTEV-TV (now WLNE-TV)
New Orleans, Louisiana
Samuel "Sonny" Tustin Adams, Jr. (1957-?) at WWL-TV[11]
Rob Labby 1970's
New York City, New York
Bill Britten (1959â€"1964) at WPIX-TV
Gordon Ramsey (1969â€"1970) at WOR-TV
Orlando, Florida
Alan Rock (1971â€"1974) at WFTV-TV
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Doug Wing (1969) (WTAF-TV)
Craig Michael Mann (1970) (WTAF-TV)
Deon Aumier (1989â€"1990) at WGBS-TV
Bob McCone (1990â€"1994) (WGBS-TV)
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Deeny Kaplan at WPGH-TV
Providence, Rhode Island
Jeremy Baker at WNAC-TV
Raleigh, North Carolina
Paul Montgomery (1960â€"1961) at WRAL-TV
Rio de Janeiro, Brasil
Charles Myara (1980's) at TVS Rio de Janeiro
Nani Souza (1980's) at TVS Rio de Janeiro
Richmond, Virginia
Jerry Harrell (until 1974) at WTVR-TV
Salvador, Bahia, Brazil
Cau Alves (1980's) at TV Itapoan
Shreveport, Louisiana at KTBS-TV
Joe Miot (1967â€"1968)
Terry MacDonald (now Mac McDonald) (1968)
Drew Hunter (1969â€"1970)
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Pat Tobin (1960â€"1962) at KSOO-TV
Syracuse, New York
Mike Lattif (1971-1972) at WNYS-TV (now WSYR-TV)
Toledo, Ohio
Jim Chaplin (1960's) at WSPD-TV
Minneapolis-St. Paul-Bloomington, Minnesota
Roger Erickson (c. 1959â€"63) at WCCO-TV
Utica, New York
Ed Whittaker (early to late 1960s) at WKTV-TV
Washington, D.C.
Willard Scott (1959â€"1962) at WRC-TV
Tony Alexi (1971-1972) at WDCA-TV
Dick Dyszel (1972â€"1977) at WDCA-TV
Windsor, Ontario (see also Detroit, Michigan)
Jerry Booth (1967) CKLW-TV
Art Cervi (1967â€"1975) at CKLW-TV
Worcester, Massachusetts
Tom Matzell (1970â€"1974) at WSMW-TV[/i]