• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

WhiteCrow

Quote from: mv on September 12, 2017, 09:58:13 PM
there's sweeping that needs doing in your wife's bank.  run along.

Pffft..I make the coffee..

George needs your help AGAIN!
please help

ponyboysunset

I don't get why she hates bellgab so much. Without bellgab she wouldn't have the job she does. And by the way her vocal fry still makes her unlistenable. Local guys I listen to call that pushing your voice. She's just so fake.

Quote from: ponyboysunset on September 13, 2017, 09:40:25 AM
I don't get why she hates bellgab so much. Without bellgab she wouldn't have the job she does. And by the way her vocal fry still makes her unlistenable. Local guys I listen to call that pushing your voice. She's just so fake.
but, her cackle...
tell me the truth, doesn't it do "anything" for you ?
(I am too embarrassed to tell you what it does for me...
a hint, it goes back to her "previous job")

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on September 13, 2017, 09:54:05 AM
but, her cackle...
tell me the truth, doesn't it do "anything" for you ?
(I am too embarrassed to tell you what it does for me...
a hint, it goes back to her "previous job")
Uh, no. And I wouldn't want her to talk dirty to me either. Too much high ass stoner voice for me. I honestly have never found her sexy at all. At one point she was a fun poster,many years ago before all of this. But now, not so much.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: ponyboysunset on September 13, 2017, 09:40:25 AM
I don't get why she hates bellgab so much. Without bellgab she wouldn't have the job she does.

heather wade (bellgab username "redacted") wouldn't be the first person to hate bellgab, so she has a lot of company in that regard.  what i really find lame is her blatant dishonesty about the past and her cowardly obsession with striking it from the record.  what could be the point of that?

she always presented herself as the easy going cool chick who can hang with the boys, but she's actually as uptight and paranoid as anyone i've encountered.

it would be great if we arranged a MITD "bellgab night" where we all gather, call in to her show, and mention bellgab. 

surely this post is worthy of another message from art admonishing me for "plotting against heather's show."

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: mv on September 13, 2017, 10:42:44 AM
heather wade (bellgab username "redacted") wouldn't be the first person to hate bellgab, so she has a lot of company in that regard.  what i really find lame is her blatant dishonesty about the past and her cowardly obsession with striking it from the record.  what could be the point of that?

she always presented herself as the easy going cool chick who can hang with the boys, but she's actually as uptight and paranoid as anyone i've encountered.

it would be great if we arranged a MITD "bellgab night" where we all gather, call in to her show, and mention bellgab. 

surely this post is worthy of another message from art admonishing me for "plotting against heather's show."

Yes! I would actually listen to that show and I haven't listened to her show since early 2016. Put that in your pipe and smoke it, Mr. Bell!*

*Of course, don't actually do that as it would be contraindicated with your COPD.  ;)

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 13, 2017, 10:47:41 AM
Yes! I would actually listen to that show and I haven't listened to her show since early 2016. Put that in your pipe and smoke it, Mr. Bell!*

*Of course, don't actually do that as it would be contraindicated with your COPD.  ;)

when is the best time to do it, you think?  an open lines show, i suppose?

ponyboysunset

I would so be in on that. Just for the fact that I have several questions for her myself. It's her fake personality that kills it too. I really feel like she is just a puppet for Art's views. Like he doesn't have time to do it or doesn't want to so he installed a figurehead to keep his radio show going. But honestly it doesn't work on any level. He should have seen it coming when on the test show a lot of us were like uh, no I don't want to hear a co-host with you. For me personally that killed the magick of what he did. And then the carrot and the stick of keep subscribing I might be back was utter bullshit.

It's one thing to do podcasting for shits and giggles, it's another thing to do it professionally as you very well know MV from your history in radio. Radio, I would imagine is challenging. I can only say that I think an amateur in that position was a huge mistake. But since we don't know the real story and probably never will we are left to speculate the whys.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: mv on September 13, 2017, 10:49:25 AM

You're the master. I await instructions.  :)

GravitySucks

Quote from: mv on September 13, 2017, 10:49:25 AM

She will probably recognize most bellgab skype contacts so may want to plan to call the phone numbers instead.

She has taken calls from bellgabbers.  I haven't tried to call since last year, but I have heard Juan Cena and B_Dubb quite a few times. Juan would have to be classified a regular caller. In the past I have heard Damon, Starr, WhiteCrow, and Jackass. There are probably others that I don't remember or didn't recognize based on their name and or voice. I vaguely remember somebody else from the Houston area but drawing a blank on their bellgab username ATM.

I have never seen "Dale from Austin" and albrecht in the same room at the same time.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: GravitySucks on September 13, 2017, 11:22:46 AM
She will probably recognize most bellgab skype contacts so may want to plan to call the phone numbers instead.

She has taken calls from bellgabbers.  I haven't tried to call since last year, but I have heard Juan Cena and B_Dubb quite a few times. Juan would have to be classified a regular caller. In the past I have heard Damon, Starr, WhiteCrow, and Jackass. There are probably others that I don't remember or didn't recognize based on their name and or voice. I vaguely remember somebody else from the Houston area but drawing a blank on their bellgab username ATM.

I have never seen "Dale from Austin" and albrecht in the same room at the same time.
You can get a skype number cheap and or google voice number. There are ways around this. I wish I didn't do any podcasting that she heard because I'm gonna have about 10 seconds before she recognizes me unless she is really high then maybe 30. LOL. And I need a fake name too. Can't use the real one.

And, gulp, I found part of a show of hers on youtube just to do research and it's pretty awful. I'm tempted to pay $5 and see how awful it truly is or get together stuff for a sound board. That might be fun. LOL. Shit I have to stop posting ideas in case she reads them.

Umm I just found the mother of all websites for things like this. Can't say more now but totally going to try it out.

albrecht

Quote from: GravitySucks on September 13, 2017, 11:22:46 AM

Ha. No, I'm not "Dale" though back when I listened I wondered if knew him or who he was. I haven't listened for quite some time. I think for some "demonologist" but I cut that short also. Too many better programs, or just other things to do, and she doesn't even give me laughs like Norry does.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 13, 2017, 10:57:42 AM
You're the master. I await instructions.  :)

the only appropriate answer.  turbo mode engaged.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: ponyboysunset on September 13, 2017, 11:26:00 AM

And, gulp, I found part of a show of hers on youtube just to do research and it's pretty awful. I'm tempted to pay $5 and see how awful it truly is or get together stuff for a sound board. That might be fun. LOL. Shit I have to stop posting ideas in case she reads them.

midnight in the desert is available on the pirate bay.  just go there and search for the show's name, then sort the results by date uploaded.

Quote from: ponyboysunset on September 13, 2017, 10:56:28 AM
I would so be in on that. Just for the fact that I have several questions for her myself. It's her fake personality that kills it too. I really feel like she is just a puppet for Art's views. Like he doesn't have time to do it or doesn't want to so he installed a figurehead to keep his radio show going. But honestly it doesn't work on any level. He should have seen it coming when on the test show a lot of us were like uh, no I don't want to hear a co-host with you. For me personally that killed the magick of what he did. And then the carrot and the stick of keep subscribing I might be back was utter bullshit.

It's one thing to do podcasting for shits and giggles, it's another thing to do it professionally as you very well know MV from your history in radio. Radio, I would imagine is challenging. I can only say that I think an amateur in that position was a huge mistake. But since we don't know the real story and probably never will we are left to speculate the whys.

Art's a phony when he talks about sharing information with the audience, the respect he has for them, and so on.  The one time he should have told everyone in advance what he was planning and why, he didn't.

If he wanted a co-host to spell him some nights, or just to try something new, he should have said so.  People would have been fine with it, certainly if it was the difference between some Art and no Art.  Why he arrogantly just sprung it on people is beyond me.  What did he think the reaction was going to be doing it that way. 

I think it was then that he decided to quit - realizing he was going to have to do it all night every night, and took it personally that the audience rejected his idea - but of course couldn't just end it before it even got started.  And it all went down hill from there.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: mv on September 13, 2017, 11:38:18 AM
midnight in the desert is available on the pirate bay.  just go there and search for the show's name, then sort the results by date uploaded.
Ooh...Thanks so much MV!

Praise you? LOL :-*

PS I didn't think anyone cared enough to put them there. LOL

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: ponyboysunset on September 13, 2017, 11:42:30 AM

PS I didn't think anyone cared enough to put them there. LOL

i was a little surprised myself, but i suspect someone is attempting to chip away at MITD's revenue.  the pirate bay is a good way to do that.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: mv on September 13, 2017, 11:48:28 AM
i was a little surprised myself, but i suspect someone is attempting to chip away at MITD's revenue.  the pirate bay is a good way to do that.
Heh. I am seriously amazed they are still going. Shocked really. Which reminds me I need to see if the mystic dingbat is back at it. I could use a good laugh.

Praise MV!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ponyboysunset on September 13, 2017, 11:52:47 AM
Heh. I am seriously amazed they are still going. Shocked really. Which reminds me I need to see if the mystic dingbat is back at it. I could use a good laugh.

Praise MV!

NOT!!!! Ros.......?

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 13, 2017, 11:54:00 AM

NOT!!!! Ros.......?
The Michael Horn interview was classic. Who doesn't love the sound of a good dryer spinning?  :P ;D

PS If I ever do a spoof show I am calling it that. Welcome to the world of the mystic dingbat. LMAO I can just hear it now.

Caller you are live on the air with the mystic dingbat, what was your question?

Side bar, when did Heather's voice get so deep? Jesus turn down the bass.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ponyboysunset on September 13, 2017, 11:55:27 AM
The Michael Horn interview was classic. Who doesn't love the sound of a good dryer spinning?  :P ;D

PS If I ever do a spoof show I am calling it that. Welcome to the world of the mystic dingbat. LMAO I can just hear it now.

Caller you are live on the air with the mystic dingbat, what was your question?

Side bar, when did Heather's voice get so deep? Jesus turn down the bass.

Ingesting testosterone? Orally? maybe?

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 13, 2017, 12:01:44 PM
Ingesting testosterone? Orally? maybe?
Seriously I don't remember her voice being this deep. So far I am 5 minutes into the latest open lines and I'm bored as shit. But I am going to forge on and see if there are any gems.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ponyboysunset on September 13, 2017, 12:05:19 PM
Seriously I don't remember her voice being this deep. So far I am 5 minutes into the latest open lines and I'm bored as shit. But I am going to forge on and see if there are any gems.

Its an unenviable task but someone has to do it...Thank you PBS, your sacrifice is noted.  :-*

bateman

You mean exactly the same thing he did to Jimmy Church when he hosted Coast the first time? And to Hoagland after he fired Ross?

🤔

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: bateman on September 13, 2017, 12:09:17 PM
You mean exactly the same thing he did to Jimmy Church when he hosted Coast the first time? And to Hoagland after he fired Ross?

🤔

Who knew that radio office politics could be so exciting?  ;D

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 13, 2017, 12:08:00 PM

Its an unenviable task but someone has to do it...Thank you PBS, your sacrifice is noted.  :-*
Ok, seriously do any of you listen to this nonsense? Her reading is off. Like she puts emphasis on the wrong words and is it me or is she trying to breathy on purpose? Who the hell is coaching her? Who ever it is they need to be fired. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! And no one gives a shit about an earthquake in Mexico. Move the fuck on.  >:(

GravitySucks

Quote from: ponyboysunset on September 13, 2017, 12:05:19 PM

She is still too young for your tastes.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: GravitySucks on September 13, 2017, 12:14:47 PM
She is still too young for your tastes.
Well my tastes are all over the place but mainly 40-60 depending on the woman. And I couldn't go there anyway I require intelligence in my women. LOL

ponyboysunset

Ok I apologize for my outburst but all kidding aside how in the hell do you people listen to this? I am spoiled I guess.