• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Juan Cena

Quote from: ZaZa on August 15, 2017, 03:28:10 PM
YES, but according to Art Bell, MITD Show was supposed to take night talk radio scene to much higher levels
and it was to destroy C2C and dethrone George Noory, even with Heather Wong/Wade at the helm.

Yet she lost almost all /from around 45/ terrestrial radio stations they had with Art at he helm,
and the listeners now I'm 99% sure are what was gained when Art was doing the MITD Show.
If that Chinese bitch HW got any new subscribers I'm 99% sure that she called her old contacts from when she was sucking dick over the phone for a living.

Returning back to terrestrial radio wasn't in Art's original plan. MitD was imagined as an online only show, before radio stations started coming to Art wanting to air the show.

Juan Cena

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on August 15, 2017, 08:15:11 AM
If they can turn a profit after paying 3 employees,server costs and special bumper music with 2 affiliates, 1500 listeners and snake oil tea/clogged artery chelation/special pillow commercials then I say more power to them

Legitimate business or expensive hobby propped up by deep pockets? Who knows

You realize you just described what I Hate Radio is, don't you? 😆

ZaZa

Quote from: Juan Cena on August 15, 2017, 10:33:52 PM
Returning back to terrestrial radio wasn't in Art's original plan. MitD was imagined as an online only show, before radio stations started coming to Art wanting to air the show.
Juan Cena,
you are so full of shit, there is plenty of posts where Art Bell, Heather Wade and many others were planing and performing "blitz"
campaigns to get on the terrestrial radio stations hoping that many people will sign in for $5/month as a spin Off effect.

your stupid propaganda is full of holes little boy.

Quote from: Epaphroditus on August 13, 2017, 01:28:51 AM
First rule of communicating is having something to say without repeating the nonsense of others , when she started telling listeners to support the military and police while quoting Hannity and Limbaugh I lost respect for her .

I normally listen to the opening news segment and the start of the guest interview until she starts dropping wow, whew , oh my god , and um yeah into the conversation because the guest is clearly talking above her .

Sad part is there are actually some entertaing programs broadcast on the DMDN with no support whatsover from supposed bellcow host .

Admit it, you're a Limbaugh masturbator. Get some Hannity in there when you need some double hand action.

PaulAtreides

Heather was such a TrumpBitch last night.  Her opening 30 minute harangue must have been written by Steve Bannon.  That's why I seldom listen and will never subscribe.  Really, she is so full of the shit that Art Bell shovels her.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: ZaZa on August 13, 2017, 03:48:38 AM
When I fart in prolonged sequences I can create with my ass much more attractive sounds
than Heather Wade can do it with her horse shaped long face Chinese mouth.

You're a hoot, Lucy.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ZaZa on August 15, 2017, 03:29:21 AM
SensitiveMDMD,
last year you posted that your mother is dead.
so did you fucked her to death or not??

P.S. just to remind you you worm, that it was you who started posting insults about my mother,
and I let it go for like over 20-25 posts, but you insisted, so now tell us how you fucked your old sick mother, American hero.

Your dirty whore of mother will service me on top of your grave and then I'll take that big post coital whizz right on top of you. RIP, motherfucker! ;D

While you just get weaker and weaker.  :D

ZaZa

(Redacted) aka Heather Wade
there is a revision of your conversation with, batewoman in this thread:
"Re: The GabCast - how (Redacted) rip 'a new one' for bateman"
http://bellgab.com/radio-and-podcasts/the-gabcast-(a-podcast-about-bellgab)/17040/

very interesting look back at this famous BellGab's "drama" and few reflective posts there as well.
...in case (Redacted) is not reading her thread anymore maybe her "supporters" can let her know....

Quote from: ZaZa on August 17, 2017, 03:31:08 PM
*** MEMORY LANE ***

For those who like to hear how (Redacted) rip 'a new one' for bateman aka batewoman  /bateWoman

here is the link,
The GabCast â€" 18 January, 2016
(Redacted) and Bateman air their grievances. 
Hosted by themudking, Showroom Dummy, starrmtn001, and GravitySucks.

http://www.ufoship.com/?m=201601

Quote from: ZaZa on August 17, 2017, 04:01:07 PM
I care. I'm listening with intensity and fapping to it... :)

(Redacted) the witch-bitch is shoving her broom so deep batewoman's ass with her very funny giggles to ease his pain...

Quote from: ZaZa on August 17, 2017, 04:12:11 PM
It's is very well known fact that I'm not a fan of (Redacted) aka Heather Wong/Wade the bitch-witch,
but I must say that batewoman is having a TOTAL meltdown during his call he is bitching
that he received a "pranked" phone call from (Redacted) early in the Monday morning.

FUCK bateWoman, you are so sensitive and have no sense of humor.
Looks like it's OK for you to troll others, but if you get trolled a bit you are overacting worst then Art Bell did to the stalkers firecracker.

bateWoman, you sounded like (Redacted) broke your hymen with her broom stick...

ZaZa

I wonder if (Redacted) will mention -jab -rattle bateman's cage on MITD tonight ::)

Rattle your ass for me, ZaZa. Open your hole for Daddy.

QuoteUser 'ZaZa' has blocked your personal message.

Pussy Boi ZaZa, open up for Daddy.

GravitySucks

Quote from: brig on August 17, 2017, 10:20:02 PM
(Redacted) & RoseGirl talking.

I usually don't listen live. Glad I tuned in just in time.

Lilith

I liked that last caller.  Calling out the New Agey phoo phooey.

Lilith

Quote from: GravitySucks on August 17, 2017, 10:23:41 PM
I usually don't listen live. Glad I tuned in just in time.

Me too.  I'm not usually awake to listen either. 
Noo Noo Noo Noo.

GravitySucks

Quote from: brig on August 17, 2017, 10:24:35 PM
Me too.  I'm not usually awake to listen either. 
Noo Noo Noo Noo.

I won't tell Clyde.

Lilith

Quote from: GravitySucks on August 17, 2017, 10:30:38 PM
I won't tell Clyde.

I'm sure he has lots to talk about tonight.  I will have to catch Clydes podcast in the morning if this guest sounds interesting........

Lilith

Quote from: Jackstar on August 17, 2017, 10:40:46 PM

Where are they at with Kennedy?

Are you listening Jackstar?  I switched to Clyde, but if your listening to (Redacted), I'll tune back in.

ZaZa

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on August 17, 2017, 10:59:29 PM
There's a joke in there somewhere...

they are sharing same broom stick except on opposite ends...

Juan

I liked the way the caller tried to force white, liberal guilt onto a Chinese/Choctaw woman. She wasn't having it.

Juan Cena

Has Jill Hanson been on MitD before, the name sounds familiar, and If she was on, I can't remember if I called in. Worse, I can't remember if I did call in, I can't remember if I had asked a question about the holographic universe theory, or Max Tegmark's consciousness as matter theory. Dangit.

QuoteJILL HANSON is an Ontocosmologist, Researcher, Writer, Educator, Global Talk Radio Host, and Founder of The Q.Psience Project. With a broad academic background spanning Anthropology, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, Astrophysics, Fine Art and Contemplative Studies, Jill brings not only a strong interdisciplinary foundation and approach to the scientific exploration of the origins of Consciousness, Perception and the nature of Reality, but also an active, lifelong passion for the inquiries of science, the paranormal, subjective reality and truth â€" and the inherent relationships between these disciplined areas of inquiry.

You can catch Jill and Guest(s) on The Q.Psience Project every Friday night from 10pm-Midnight ET/7-9pm PT on www.KGRAradio.com.

Juan Cena

This Texas caller would make Rick Perry hand the state back to Mexico.

Juan Cena

" A particular kind of store?"

Wait, when did Texas legalize pot? Or is Dale talking about a medical pot dealer?

(Is medical pot legal in Texas?)