• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Quote from: Epaphroditus on August 13, 2017, 01:28:51 AM
First rule of communicating is having something to say without repeating the nonsense of others , when she started telling listeners to support the military and police while quoting Hannity and Limbaugh I lost respect for her .

I normally listen to the opening news segment and the start of the guest interview until she starts dropping wow, whew , oh my god , and um yeah into the conversation because the guest is clearly talking above her .

Sad part is there are actually some entertaing programs broadcast on the DMDN with no support whatsover from supposed bellcow host .

What about her delightful, infectious laugh?

ZaZa

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on August 13, 2017, 02:30:23 AM
What about her delightful, infectious laugh?
When I fart in prolonged sequences I can create with my ass much more attractive sounds
than Heather Wade can do it with her horse shaped long face Chinese mouth.

Quote from: Epaphroditus on August 13, 2017, 01:28:51 AM
First rule of communicating is having something to say without repeating the nonsense of others , when she started telling listeners to support the military and police while quoting Hannity and Limbaugh I lost respect for her .
Therein lies the problem. I don't think the opinions she gives on the show are hers, but a regurgitation of Art's randomly capitilzed facebook missive of the day or a page out of "The world According to art Bell"

chefist

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on August 13, 2017, 01:55:13 PM
Therein lies the problem. I don't think the opinions she gives on the show are hers, but a regurgitation of Art's randomly capitilzed facebook missive of the day or a page out of "The world According to art Bell"

Ha. Can I play your latest "stoned giggling" soundbite on Martinez Tonight?  ;D

Juan Cena

Quote from: ZaZa on August 10, 2017, 10:08:41 PM
..maybe because her show is sinking so the chinese stinking cunt is desperate, lol

Heather Wade - Midnight in the Desert.      Listeners (current):   1345

No one gives a frack about your alledeged numbers.

Apparently Keith is making jack off the eight thousand commercials that he shoves into the breaks. No one would bother advertising if only 1000 people were listening.

F**k, there are a lot of podcasts that would KILL for 1,000 listeners.

Juan Cena

Hold it. Javier is claiming Werner Von Braun was involved with The Philadelphia Experiment.

That would be a big deal, since Von Braun was working with the Nazi's at the time...

ZaZa

Quote from: Juan Cena on August 14, 2017, 11:35:02 PM

Apparently Keith is making jack off the eight thousand commercials that he shoves into the breaks. No one would bother advertising if only 1000 people were listening.

Mr.agitated Heather's Wade White Knight,
those are real numbers available to monitor non-stop, 24/7
For example now is this:

Stream started:   11/Aug/2017:18:31:59 -0400
Bitrate:   64
Listeners (current):   1881
Listeners (peak):   1893
Genre:   Talk
Stream URL:   http://live1.darkmatterdigitalnetwork.com:8303/stream
Currently playing:   Heather Wade - Midnight in the Desert

Juan Cena

Quote from: ZaZa on August 15, 2017, 12:02:03 AM
Mr.agitated Heather's Wade White Knight,
those are real numbers available to monitor non-stop, 24/7
For example now is this:

Stream started:   11/Aug/2017:18:31:59 -0400
Bitrate:   64
Listeners (current):   1881
Listeners (peak):   1893
Genre:   Talk
Stream URL:   http://live1.darkmatterdigitalnetwork.com:8303/stream
Currently playing:   Heather Wade - Midnight in the Desert

There's your first problem.

You assume that's the only way people listen to Heather.

I use the Tune-In app. I would assume a lot more listeners do so as well.

Juan Cena

I'm on hold, btw. Took me forever to get through tonight. not even sure I'll get on.

ZaZa

Juan Cena

Anyway, I got through. Apparently the Vatican isn't too much into cryptids, at least according to Javier.

Not much of a shock, though one would think someone in the past at the Vatican would have tried to look into exactly what both  leviathan and behemoth ( both mentioned in the OT) were.

ZaZa

Quote from: Juan Cena on August 15, 2017, 01:48:02 AM
Did your parents have any kids that lived, bro?

What that has to do with me quoting part of your post you directed to me ?

Juan Cena

Quote from: ZaZa on August 15, 2017, 02:03:36 AM
What that has to do with me quoting part of your post you directed to me ?

I'll take that as a "no" then.

ZaZa

Quote from: Juan Cena on August 15, 2017, 02:11:37 AM
I'll take that as a "no" then.
Juan Cena,
you can take it any way you like it
you can take it even up your ass - !
What your question has to do with my post quoting part of your post,
or you just acting psychotic ??

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ZaZa on August 10, 2017, 12:48:06 AM
21stCM,
no brain cancer patient, you started talking tonight about it -you are pissed that I tricked you and made you look like a fool.
I guess tumor in your brain is hurting you tonight too much so you are full of hate and aggression. . .

Stupid phaggot! Couldn't be funny to save your life!  >:(

ZaZa

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 15, 2017, 02:56:52 AM
Stupid phaggot! Couldn't be funny to save your life!  >:(

Delicate MDMD,
so that means that you do have brain cancer or some other form of cancer in your body? LOL

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ZaZa on August 15, 2017, 03:00:11 AM
Delicate MDMD,
so that means that you do have brain cancer or some other form of cancer in your body? LOL

You have cancer of the soul, motherfucker!  >:(

ZaZa

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 15, 2017, 03:15:10 AM
You have cancer of the soul, motherfucker!  >:(
Delicate Dr. MDMD,
Did you try to heal your mother's cancer by fucking her on her dead bed ?
and you got infected with her cancer as well and now you are slowly dying at home from brain cancer. YES?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ZaZa on August 15, 2017, 03:18:17 AM
Delicate Dr. MDMD,
Did you try to heal your mother's cancer by fucking her on her dead bed ?
and you got infected with her cancer as well and now you are slowly dying at home from brain cancer. YES?

My mom didn't have cancer and she's not dead. Your mom is a dirty whore. Any other questions? If you do submit them to:
Your mom's a dirty whore
P.O. Box 666
Romania
Some shack somewhere.

;D

ZaZa

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 15, 2017, 03:22:54 AM
My mom didn't have cancer and she's not dead. Your mom is a dirty whore. Any other questions? If you do submit them to:
Your mom's a dirty whore
P.O. Box 666
Romania
Some shack somewhere.

;D

SensitiveMDMD,
last year you posted that your mother is dead.
so did you fucked her to death or not??

P.S. just to remind you you worm, that it was you who started posting insults about my mother,
and I let it go for like over 20-25 posts, but you insisted, so now tell us how you fucked your old sick mother, American hero.

ninjashoes

Quote from: Juan Cena on August 14, 2017, 11:35:02 PM

Yeah those are good numbers actually. I wish Heather would interview me....in a very slinky dress by candlelight. I wish she still posted at Bellgab and would talk to me.

If they can turn a profit after paying 3 employees,server costs and special bumper music with 2 affiliates, 1500 listeners and snake oil tea/clogged artery chelation/special pillow commercials then I say more power to them

Legitimate business or expensive hobby propped up by deep pockets? Who knows

PaulAtreides

Quote from: ninjashoes on August 15, 2017, 03:54:10 AM
Yeah those are good numbers actually. I wish Heather would interview me....in a very slinky dress by candlelight.............
...........while riding a broom.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 15, 2017, 03:22:54 AM
Your mom's a dirty whore
P.O. Box 666
Romania
Some shack somewhere.

;D

Now, now Adam.  We all know you live in the northern piney forests with the furry woodland creatures.  And a gnome or two.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on August 15, 2017, 08:15:11 AM
If they can turn a profit after paying 3 employees,server costs and special bumper music with 2 affiliates, 1500 listeners and snake oil tea/clogged artery chelation/special pillow commercials then I say more power to them

Yes.

ZaZa

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on August 15, 2017, 08:15:11 AM

Legitimate business or expensive hobby propped up by deep pockets? Who knows
YES, but according to Art Bell, MITD Show was supposed to take night talk radio scene to much higher levels
and it was to destroy C2C and dethrone George Noory, even with Heather Wong/Wade at the helm.

Yet she lost almost all /from around 45/ terrestrial radio stations they had with Art at he helm,
and the listeners now I'm 99% sure are what was gained when Art was doing the MITD Show.
If that Chinese bitch HW got any new subscribers I'm 99% sure that she called her old contacts from when she was sucking dick over the phone for a living.

Juan Cena

Quote from: PaulAtreides on August 15, 2017, 11:14:48 AM
...........while riding a broom.

I don't think he wanting to play Quidditch with her, bro.