• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

ZaZa

Quote from: 21st Century Man on August 10, 2017, 12:51:29 AM
1/. You started talking behind my back before I even got on the board tonight.   2/. I merely responded to your defamatory posts. 3/. I was going to try to be civil but you ruined that.  I can dish it out though and then some if that is how you want to play.

1/. Oh, fuck I was not aware that I should make an appointment to post here before you show up, bwaha ha ha ha ...butt hurt faggot, lol
2/. What defamatory posts, I'm just quoting what you posted, ..stop acting like a rabid bitch.
3/. Poor crybaby got 'a new one" ripped again tonight... lol, ha ha ha ha

Quote from: ZaZa on August 10, 2017, 01:00:22 AM
1/. Oh, fuck I was not aware that I should make an appointment to post here before you show up, bwaha ha ha ha ...butt hurt faggot, lol
2/. What defamatory posts, I'm just quoting what you posted, ..stop acting like a rabid bitch.
3/. Poor crybaby got 'a new one" ripped again tonight... lol, ha ha ha ha

No, liar.  2 posts ago you said that you were acting nice tonight and that I came on tonight like the big bad wolf and went after you.  Bullshit.  You've been having hissy fits all the time when I wasn't around.  I'm calling out your bullshit.

ZaZa

Quote from: 21st Century Man on August 10, 2017, 01:15:11 AM
No, liar.  2 posts ago you said that you were acting nice tonight and that I came on tonight like the big bad wolf and went after you.  Bullshit.  You've been having hissy fits all the time when I wasn't around.  I'm calling out your bullshit.
21stCM,
get a bucket of a PREPARATION-H and ask your wife to shoved it up your ass, maybe you will feel less pain.

Quote from: ZaZa on August 10, 2017, 01:27:12 AM
21stCM,
get a bucket of a PREPARATION-H and ask your wife to shoved it up your ass, maybe you will feel less pain.

You're a sissy and don't own up to your own faults.

Designx

ZaZa

Quote from: Designx on August 10, 2017, 10:06:34 PM
Heather going off about Alex Jones

..maybe because her show is sinking so the chinese stinking cunt is desperate, lol

Heather Wade - Midnight in the Desert.      Listeners (current):   1345

ZaZa

Quote from: ZaZa on August 10, 2017, 10:08:41 PM
..maybe because her show is sinking so the chinese stinking cunt is desperate, lol

Heather Wade - Midnight in the Desert.      Listeners (current):   1345

Stream started:   09/Aug/2017:18:03:14 -0400

albrecht

Quote from: Designx on August 10, 2017, 10:06:34 PM
Heather going off about Alex Jones
Why? Art and Alex were both called out n criticized by Cooper, as I recall, and AJ even on with Norry acknowledged Art and C2C before (though careful not to praise Art too much since Norry etc.) Why is Heather mad at him? She kissed a gay frog and no prince but another witch instead?

Designx

Quote from: albrecht on August 10, 2017, 10:11:39 PM
Why? Art and Alex were both called out n criticized by Cooper, as I recall, and AJ even on with Norry acknowledged Art and C2C before (though careful not to praise Art too much since Norry etc.) Why is Heather mad at him? She kissed a gay frog and no prince but another witch instead?
It was in regards to the health crap AJ sells and probably tying into her guest tonight "Miracles in Medicine."

ZaZa

Heather should try to sell.. "miracle milk from Art's tits"

albrecht

Quote from: Designx on August 10, 2017, 10:14:30 PM
It was in regards to the health crap AJ sells and probably tying into her guest tonight "Miracles in Medicine."
Aah. A "colloidial silver," HGH, or good ol' fashioned water-filter feud then. Maybe with some 'real' soap or supplements involved?

pate

Witching hour seems upon the royal "oui."

Dulcet tones must be out there somewhen on the 'tubes///

'lurching...

mmmm

pate

Guest says:  "...twenty-five girls in costumes..."

HostLoLS (unterveldt)_

Luv

/attach cat93355428.jpg

pate

I want to talk to this guest about a recent news event that I heard about from someone...

huh

Effen...

ZaZa

Quote from: pate on August 10, 2017, 11:18:17 PM
I want to talk to this guest about a recent news event that I heard about from someone...

huh

Effen...

u musta maka phono conector to bii abiile twoo tolki tolkie to di guezt

pate

Half a ham sammich, with Swiss, sans tomato.

On whatever bread is locally available.

minimum

pate

"Commie" or "Comic" coroner?

mmm

Eye keed!

tyrONE

Very superstitious, ZaZa's cats on his balls
Very superstitious, kitty tries to claw
Thirteen month old baby, ZaZa's beatin off

ninjashoes

Quote from: albrecht on August 10, 2017, 10:11:39 PM

because Art said "so be it" to the concept of a secret society Illuminati concept blah blah somehow it would actually make the world better. In Coopers day that probably seemed like really bad juju when Art most likely was just being too honest.

That was in Arts book which i read and hope to get signed at some point.

Now Alex Jones on the other hand is an obvious agent of some kind although the legal action with his kids being taken away makes me question his so called "connections". The powers that be couldn't help him keep his kids?

ZaZa

Quote from: ninjashoes on August 11, 2017, 01:00:37 AM
because Art said "so be it" to the concept of a secret society Illuminati concept blah blah somehow it would actually make the world better. In Coopers day that probably seemed like really bad juju when Art most likely was just being too honest.

That was in Arts book which i read and hope to get signed at some point.

Now Alex Jones on the other hand is an obvious agent of some kind although the legal action with his kids being taken away makes me question his so called "connections". The powers that be couldn't help him keep his kids?

I hope you realize how ridiculous your statement is.
If you are claiming that Alex Jones is an "..agent of some kind" back up your claim or don't spread fake news.

Yet you are giving your expert explanation what Art Bell was doing by "..being too honest"

You starting to lose your credibility by posting such things.

SergeantMajor

Good evening all from Seoul South Korea

SergeantMajor

In spite of her condescending voice, the facts she is quoting are accurate.

ZaZa

the bitch Heather Wade is going down ... LOL  ;)

Currently playing: Heather Wade - Midnight in the Desert
Listeners (current): 1318
Stream started:   11/Aug/2017:18:31:59 -0400

Quote from: ZaZa on August 11, 2017, 10:27:19 PM
the bitch Heather Wade is going down ... LOL  ;)

Currently playing: Heather Wade - Midnight in the Desert
Listeners (current): 1318
Stream started:   11/Aug/2017:18:31:59 -0400

Practically Rush Limbaugh numbers...

ZaZa

Quote from: catfish man on August 11, 2017, 10:28:23 PM
Practically Rush Limbaugh numbers...
LOL,
time for Art Bell to cut off his tits in desperation that his 'Chinese pet project' sucks donkeys dick. 

Unscreened open lines=hang up on anybody that disagrees with you

Epaphroditus

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on August 12, 2017, 08:04:57 AM
Unscreened open lines=hang up on anybody that disagrees with you

First rule of communicating is having something to say without repeating the nonsense of others , when she started telling listeners to support the military and police while quoting Hannity and Limbaugh I lost respect for her .

I normally listen to the opening news segment and the start of the guest interview until she starts dropping wow, whew , oh my god , and um yeah into the conversation because the guest is clearly talking above her .

Sad part is there are actually some entertaing programs broadcast on the DMDN with no support whatsover from supposed bellcow host .

ZaZa

Quote from: Epaphroditus on August 13, 2017, 01:28:51 AM
First rule of communicating is having something to say without repeating the nonsense of others , when she started telling listeners to support the military and police while quoting Hannity and Limbaugh I lost respect for her .

I normally listen to the opening news segment and the start of the guest interview until she starts dropping wow, whew , oh my god , and um yeah into the conversation because the guest is clearly talking above her .

Sad part is there are actually some entertaing programs broadcast on the DMDN with no support whatsover from supposed bellcow host .
LOL,
I LOST RESPECT for that Chinese bitch Heather Wade in February 2016.
That was the last time I let that Chinese bitch to pollute my ears.