• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Jackstar

Quote from: ItsOver on June 17, 2017, 07:15:21 PM
The aliens were sort of friendly?  Heh, heh, heh.

The kitten is afraid of the friendly veterinarian​.

Quote from: ItsOver on June 17, 2017, 07:15:21 PM
if you're going to be "probed," you might as well enjoy it

Still--superior to a Clinton presidency.

Lilith

I have to admit, I saved the section where he interviewed Heather.  :-\

Morgus

I just listened to Howard Hughes's latest unexplained podcast featuring Heather Wade as a guest.
Interestingly, Howard used the word "redacted" a few times during the interview (in reference to the new MJ-12 documents)  and I found that amusing...

ShayP

Quote from: Morgus on June 18, 2017, 05:12:08 PM
I just listened to Howard Hughes's latest unexplained podcast featuring Heather Wade as a guest.
Interestingly, Howard used the word "redacted" a few times during the interview (in reference to the new MJ-12 documents)  and I found that amusing...

I listened too, and all I got from it is how she really, undoubtedly, uses Art's cadence.  Plus the mention of Art always being there to give her advice.  Heh...must be nice to be the chosen one and be gifted a show.  ::)

albrecht

Quote from: ShayP on June 18, 2017, 05:31:39 PM
I listened too, and all I got from it is how she really, undoubtedly, uses Art's cadence.  Plus the mention of Art always being there to give her advice.  Heh...must be nice to be the chosen one and be gifted a show.  ::)
I thought Art was no longer involved with the show.  :o

Quote from: Damon on June 18, 2017, 06:15:32 PM
http://www.news.com.au/technology/science/space/roswell-conspiracy-theory-expert-claims-ufo-crash-did-happen-and-government-document-proves-it/news-story/950a3e37da71087de94cb3ef2f4c08a4

That news article is completely misleading. It took quotes out of context.

Wade has stated numerous times that the documents could be fake (spoiler alert they are indeed fake). She never has insisted that they are real. It's very misleading article, I've actually listened to the shows, she's not insisting they are real at all. It's an entertainment show, I think she is just trying to entertain.

I am sure Bellgabbers will attack Wade if they are indeed proven to be fake (they are fake), saying that she was telling people the documents are 100% real. It's not an accurate discription of the situation at all.

ShayP

Quote from: albrecht on June 18, 2017, 05:37:14 PM
I thought Art was no longer involved with the show.  :o

Just a little friendly advice isn't really being a part of the show is it?  Ya know, a push in the right direction really doesn't matter much.  ;)

paladin1991

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on June 16, 2017, 02:29:49 PM
It starts out ok but in typical Falkie fashion devolves into ranting about Bellgab/MV

Good thing I recorded it
****DEFINITELY NSFW LISTEN AT YOUR OWN RISK****
That's funny.

Dyna-X

Quote from: nooryisawesomeâ,,¢ on June 18, 2017, 08:25:54 PM
That news article is completely misleading. It took quotes out of context.

Wade has stated numerous times that the documents could be fake (spoiler alert they are indeed fake). She never has insisted that they are real. It's very misleading article, I've actually listened to the shows, she's not insisting they are real at all. It's an entertainment show, I think she is just trying to entertain.

I am sure Bellgabbers will attack Wade if they are indeed proven to be fake (they are fake), saying that she was telling people the documents are 100% real. It's not an accurate discription of the situation at all.

She quotes from them as if they are real and promotes the confirming statements more heavily but only now and then admits the doubt and encourages "shooting the document down" with any evidence they are false. When she gets doubting statements she argues. She offers to pay Stanton Friedman to investigate further, but seems uninterested in any other free advice and discoveries. When multi-show guest Nick Redfern denounced the docuements as "garbage" online, she took a sour and sarcastic attitude: "What would he know?"

The worst moment was when was Stanton mentioned Dr. Vannevar Bush as having a Top Secret Umbra clearance and Heather twisted it back a moment later as a Top Secret Ultra clearance and Stanton not wanting to correct her replies "Uhhhmm. yeah right," and changes the subject.

Dyna-X

BTW, I am fairly sure this is not the first time the document has been published. It is in some obscure UFO book or magazine from the 90s - published with a fairly negative analysis in the same issue or book. I remember something about the alien interview with the "being here for the trees" and "Digger command" and such and then ignored it. This would explain why it was published two pages to a sheet and why the quality is so crappy. It would be a photocopy of a magazine/book that was rescanned.

Jackstar

Quote from: Dyna-X Ⓤ on June 19, 2017, 03:01:56 PM
she took a sour and sarcastic attitude: "What would he know?"

The worst moment was

... boxcutters.

haw haw haw

CozyRozie

[]
The other data.
[/quote]

Quote from: (Redacted) on November 05, 2013, 11:23:14 PM

No!!!  No Art, please, no!!!  You are NOT washed up.  Please don't believe this CRAP!!!!
Oh my god, please call me, you have my number Art.  You need SUPPORT.
There are no dreams you have crushed... you're THE KING OF THE NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please, Art, call me.

This data always intrigued me.
Looking at the dates, Art Bell started MITD Show on July.20.2015, yet on November.05.2013, at 11:23:14 PM (Redacted) informed everybody that Art Bell has her personal phone number.

05.November.2013
20.July.2015
..that's full 19 months, yet before and on of the start of the MITD Show, Art and (Redacted) were acting like they never knew each other, like they only communicated by posting on BellGab, at least that the impression I've got.
I don't care if (Redacted) Heather Wade 'blew' Art or if she fucked him over the phone (or outside of the phone) (at that time she was working as a phone-whore) but this whole thing with her getting introduced and being driven by (..what's his name..) to Art's compound to meet Art and later getting job as a producer and this sudden appearance of a stalker and suddenly (Redacted) is hosting the show.

I feel that we were taken indeed for a 'ride' by Art Bell.
What they were talking about in those 19 months, that's the data I would like to have to see if they were not 'cooking up' this whole MITD Show start up and the original plan was to "bait-and-switch" to get $5/month subscribers using Art and using stalker drama to place already working as a producer (Redacted) Heather Wade as a host, (who according to her post on BellGab was dreaming to be a radio host since she was a little girl little bitch)

Would be great to get the phone conversation 'data' between Art and (Redacted) in the time period of 05.Nov.2013 and 20.July.2015 to make sure that Art never lied to us.
Because Art said few times that he never lied to us.
But I have my serious doubts about his assurances...

Art give us the phone 'data' for those 19 months please

Dateline

In phone party lines she was not called the Blowtorch for nothing.

CozyRozie

Quote from: Dateline on June 19, 2017, 05:46:26 PM
In phone party lines she was not called the Blowtorch for nothing.

KEK

ItsOver

Quote from: ShayP on June 18, 2017, 05:31:39 PM
... Heh...must be nice to be the chosen one and be gifted a show.  ::)
No kidding.  Listeners by the hundreds.  I wonder how many "subscriptions" Art's bought. ::)

Up All Night

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 22, 2016, 10:59:31 PM
Exploring what's going on in so-called "junk DNA" is how they figured out the CRISPR technique that will probably allow us to do all that Blade Runner/Jurassic Park stuff now   :)

Not only that, but by mixing human and insect/animal DNA will surely lead to the bizarre creatures that the Bible talks about in Revelation, that heretofore was always explained away by scholars as being merely allegorical, referring to present day "helicopters" or "tanks", but may in fact be just as they were described in Revelation. What a scary thought!!

Yes, Billionaires want to live forever, and some billionaire freak is going to pay to create a freak show. The guy that becomes a centaur, was probably just trying to get the horse's penis, but then got more than he bargained for....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4427088/Bill-Gates-warns-bioterror-attack-wipe-30m.html

CozyRozie

She's been the victim of several hoaxes all of which have been initiated by Art.
There was the fake John Titor that she had on the show, another was a black magic guy that turned out to be a white nationalist and a child molester.
Most recently she dedicated three nights of her show to fake documents about aliens and had Stanton Friedman on to make fun of her.

Jackstar

Quote from: CozyRozie on June 19, 2017, 11:15:57 PM
Most recently she dedicated three nights of her show to fake documents about aliens and had Stanton Friedman on to make fun of her.

Still, superior to a Clinton presidency appointment.

Careful, astute readers will observe the explicit hopportunity for advancement implicit here.

Juan Cena

OMG! Heather played Queefcore bumper music! 😱🙀😳

Dyna-X

Some are catching on....just found this. I don't think she cooked it up, but she is definitely working the spin for it to be real :/  I thought she was better than that.

Lilith

Quote from: CozyRozie on June 19, 2017, 11:15:57 PM
She's been the victim of several hoaxes all of which have been initiated by Art.
There was the fake John Titor that she had on the show, another was a black magic guy that turned out to be a white nationalist and a child molester.

If only there was a way to get Snoorys new official researcher George Senda to investigate, and report on this. Heck, Senda could pass the info on to Snoory to report it on C2C.  I'd make sure I could be awake to tune into to C2C live for that episode.  The press release should be followed by open lines of course.

CozyRozie

Quote from: brig ☕ on June 20, 2017, 01:22:43 AM
If only there was a way to get Snoorys new official researcher George Senda to investigate, and report on this. Heck, Senda could pass the info on to Snoory to report it on C2C.  I'd make sure I could be awake to tune into to C2C live for that episode.  The press release should be followed by open lines of course.

Wow, is that official?

As to Heather and her handler (Art B.) I feel that after getting her /real of course/ John Titor and now this ULTRA SECRET CRAP documents Art's next 'BigGet' for Heather will be interview /with real of course/ Jimmy Hoffa (just to pissOff Dafe).
Dafe would get Mad As Hell

Lilith

Quote from: CozyRozie on June 20, 2017, 01:41:36 AM
Wow, is that official?

As to Heather and her handler (Art B.) I feel that after getting her /real of course/ John Titor and now this ULTRA SECRET CRAP documents Art's next 'BigGet' for Heather will be interview /with real of course/ Jimmy Hoffa (just to pissOff Dafe).
Dafe would get Mad As Hell

You can hear George play the Snoory clip, calling him such in this video.  You simply must listen to this moment in history even if you are not a Senda fan.

https://youtu.be/EQ8rvTqcZk0

CozyRozie

Quote from: brig ☕ on June 20, 2017, 01:55:55 AM
You can hear George play the Snoory clip, calling him such in this video.  You simply must listen to this moment in history even if you are not a Senda fan.

https://youtu.be/EQ8rvTqcZk0

Thanks brig, that duo GS&GN will put CNN out of business for sure now.Finally there will be no more fake news. lol
GSGN Network Inc.

I also watched the "stolen IPAD video"
wow,what a sad story. I bet you it was MV.
OK I understand MV took his Ipad to recompense for the laptop, but the freaking $4, that's f*king low. How may diapers $4 will get him,really.
And from Senda's yawning I think MV spread some chemical in his hovel to make GSenda sleepy.
So now we have not only cyber war but also chemical warfare.
Great.
I'm scared to even visit Senda's thread now.