• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Ask Liberace! Anything

Started by Lilith, October 11, 2018, 08:10:37 AM

pate

Quote from: WhiteCrow on October 17, 2018, 10:43:32 AM
Dear General Lee,

I summited a request for your approval to send both brig and starr for a short time out in the corn field.

Their recent spat for your affection and love is unfortunately also displaying chinks in your armor to that other Gabbing Site.

Please advise,

Your faithfully and obedient servant

I don't get why they are having a CatLady fight, before you apply a Ban deodorant maybe get them to a weeklong couples retreat to sort it out?

That seems like the most humane, option.

Plus I would like to see more information from the two posting to reveal the roots of the apparent simpering hatred, can't get that via posts if they are Ban'd...

I think you should find a moar better option Deputy WaterCloset.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: pate on October 17, 2018, 11:40:49 AM
I don't get why they are having a CatLady fight, before you apply a Ban deodorant maybe get them to a weeklong couples retreat to sort it out?

That seems like the most humane, option.

Plus I would like to see more information from the two posting to reveal the roots of the apparent simpering hatred, can't get that via posts if they are Ban'd...

I think you should find a moar better option Deputy WaterCloset.

Pate. Geez ..Please don't take us for idiots.

duh,  the cornfield has General Lee's miniaturized spyware..

Jackstar

Quote from: pate on October 17, 2018, 11:40:49 AM
I don't get why they are having a CatLady fight

we do not inquire
OUT OF RESPECT

Metron2267

One must engage with purrpuss... ;D

Jackstar

Quote from: WhiteCrow on October 17, 2018, 12:53:09 PM
Respect this Bud

[attachment=1]
[attachment=2]

Way ahead of you, Tonto.

pate

Quote from: WhiteCrow on October 17, 2018, 12:18:18 PM
Pate. Geez ..Please don't take us for idiots.

duh,  the cornfield has General Lee's miniaturized spyware..

So the glowing eyes on the cornfield scarecrows are actually fiber-optic cameras?  Huh.

What is left to differentiate this place from "the other place" if random bans for peevish reasons happens in both?

This post brought to you by the letter B.

Jackstar

Quote from: pate on October 17, 2018, 03:30:44 PM
What is left to differentiate this place from "the other place" if random bans for peevish reasons happens in both?

My operating theory is that the other place is where preposterous bullshit ideas like nineteen boxcutters, antiChristy Blowsey Fraud, and fluoride are permitted to be freely expressed without being called out for the preposterous bullshit ideas that they are, and this place is simply where the pathetic glowfag trolls who take advantage of such profound ignorance gather to scheme and laugh.

Note: operating theory.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on October 17, 2018, 03:41:10 PM
My operating theory is that the other place is where preposterous bullshit ideas like nineteen boxcutters, antiChristy Blowsey Fraud, and fluoride are permitted to be freely expressed without being called out for the preposterous bullshit ideas that they are, and this place is simply where the pathetic glowfag trolls who take advantage of such profound ignorance gather to scheme and laugh.

Note: operating theory.

It’s a working theory.

Quote from: Jackstar on October 17, 2018, 03:41:10 PM
My operating theory is that the other place is where preposterous bullshit ideas like nineteen boxcutters, antiChristy Blowsey Fraud, and fluoride are permitted to be freely expressed without being called out for the preposterous bullshit ideas that they are

ge30542

Hi Lee, quick couple questions. Do you like pie? Do you serve pie. Do you have a favorite kind of pie? Also, is it true that you lost your virginity to Sonja Henie?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: ge30542 on October 17, 2018, 04:45:59 PM
Also, is it true that you lost your virginity to Sonja Henie?

Sonja, a woman (I'm so attracted to women, tee!) was the love of my life.  I'm so addicted to wimmin and their boobs n nipples n stuff that Sonja found it difficult to keep up with me.  I feel like my drive to make love to wymenn was too much for Sonja and contributed to her early death.  I'm just so into chicks n what have you.  Don't allege otherwise, or I'll sue your ass.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Metron2267 on October 17, 2018, 01:11:40 PM

One must engage with purrpuss... ;D

;D ;D ;D

I have not idea what the fuck those guys are talking about, but that's damn funny!!! ;) ;D :-*
Oh, BTW, I'm the Flame Point. ;) ;D

Metron2267

Yes you are, and keep on keeping on! :)

pate

General Lee,

Is there a seekrut directory somewhere on the BellGabe server that contains a user's past avatars?  Asking for an intar-tube fiend.

-pAnon

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: pate on October 18, 2018, 03:06:33 PM
General Lee,

Is there a seekrut directory somewhere on the BellGabe server that contains a user's past avatars?  Asking for an intar-tube fiend.

-pAnon

The avatars all do remain in place, but I don't know if there is anything that connects them to the people who used them.

ShayP

Quote from: pate on October 18, 2018, 03:06:33 PM
General Lee,

-pAnon

What about past names?  I haven't seen MV in a long time.  Even before someone shut this site down.  Confusion ensued I tell ya!

pate

Is there a way for the oar-dinary utilizers of the BallGrabe to browse the vastness of this avatar arrr-Chive!?!

That'd be all sorts of awesome.

Jackstar

A huge collage of all the avatars that have ever been used on Bellgab would make a great tablecloth.

pate

Quote from: Jackstar on October 18, 2018, 03:33:57 PM
A huge collage of all the avatars that have ever been used on Bellgab would make a great tablecloth.

I would buy that at the BallGape store, even if it was a TaintCo product.

ediot2+:  Hell, a roll of toilet paper with a different avatar on every sheet would be appropriate, but you'd have to put it in the SewerGab store I guess...

whoozit

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: whoozit on October 18, 2018, 08:10:46 PM
I have mixed feelings.

Not me. I have firm convictions on the subject.

If such a thing ever happens I apologize in advance for my Divine avatar.

starrmtn001

That's the only way you'll see my Legs Pic again.  I'm afraid it's only in my laptop that broke down.
All that you can see on the screen, now, are tiny green and pink lines. :'(

Jackstar

Quote from: StarrMountain on October 19, 2018, 03:12:11 PM
That's the only way you'll see my Legs Pic again.

Definitely the wildest invitation to a dinner date I've ever received. Let's postpone this scheduling until there's some merch.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Jackstar on October 19, 2018, 03:15:05 PM
Definitely the wildest invitation to a dinner date I've ever received. Let's postpone this scheduling until there's some merch.
Um, dinner date?  Can I bring my BF?  Wait, yeah!  We can make it a double date.  You can bring brig.
It will be a HOOT!!! ;D ;D ;D    ;)

Jackstar

Quote from: StarrMountain on October 19, 2018, 03:17:19 PM
Um, dinner date?  Can I bring my BF?

Everyone brings their own tablecloth.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Jackstar on October 19, 2018, 03:21:16 PM
Everyone brings their own tablecloth.
Sure.  No problem.  That's gonna be a LOT of tablecloths. ;)