• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151202 - Open Lines - Live Art Bell Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, December 02, 2015, 10:58:04 PM

zeebo

I hate guns but I heard this quote and it made me reconsider:  "Guns are like parachutes ... If you need one and don't have one, you'll likely never need one again."  :-\

Coffeeman

"We don't need assault rifles..."

Leftist idiots forget the Second Amendment applies to them, too.

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: Darth Sandra on December 02, 2015, 11:41:23 PM
They just stick their heads in the sand and ignore when one of their own does something awful. I proved that already in this thread.

Sandra, who is "one of our own"?  And what did they do?  And who sticks their head in the sand when a white guy kills people?  Not us.  We get outraged.

Come on.  Try some intellectual honesty.

Quote from: albrecht on December 02, 2015, 11:42:41 PM
So how many were beheaded by Christians last year? Or burnt alive? (And, no, you can't claim drones because "we aren't a Christian nation"  ;))

I don't know check Africa or say Russia. Or look at history. Burn the witches at Salem!

Bradsmith313

Last I've heard, it had something to do with a an argument that went south. Nothing to do with Daesh . . . .

waves

I'm just joining and haven't read what else has been said, but please tell me there are people here not falling for this new false flag.... AND get what a sell-out player Art is too.  He's not stupid, he's acting, saying all the right fear mongering, war starting, terrorist blaming memes. 

IS ANYONE AWAKE HERE??

Meanwhile no one is doing shit about the greatest terrorist weapon in American history

Donald Noory

Why would Syed and his accomplice have body armor and crap if it was workplace argument? I thought it could be workplace related, despite his name, but the fact that they had body armor and stuff makes it seem unlikely.

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on December 02, 2015, 11:44:42 PM
Sandra, who is "one of our own"?  And what did they do?  And who sticks their head in the sand when a white guy kills people?  Not us.  We get outraged.

Come on.  Try some intellectual honesty.

The Planned Parenthood shooting. Where was that outrage in the politics forum? Where was that multi page thread?

Quote from: Darth Sandra on December 02, 2015, 11:39:39 PM
People just love sensational news that entertains their meaningless lives. And an excuse to hate others? It makes em feel like a victim and everyone loves being the victim. Even the Left has had that issue of playing up being the victim.

I'm not a victim and I would much rather have my arms and kick people like these shooters out of here, Islam maybe like religion for morons. Guns maybe not the problem, the stupid religion has become a major problem. These guns were likely imported illegally they were AK 74's not 47's, someone already did an analysis of the spent shell casing. These type of guns don't just fall into the hands of someone that walks into a gun store, whom also maybe on a no fly list.

zeebo

Quote from: Schlyder7 on December 02, 2015, 11:43:51 PM
fucking derp caller blaming guns.  A gun is an inanimate object, used by a person.

Yes this seems to be Art's view as well... however, there is the detail that guns *amplify* that person's power.  This is the troubling issue for me.

norland2424

Quote from: Darth Sandra on December 02, 2015, 11:45:49 PM
The Planned Parenthood shooting. Where was that outrage in the politics forum? Where was that multi page thread?

White is right remember?

Donald Noory

Quote from: Bradsmith313 on December 02, 2015, 11:44:53 PM
Last I've heard, it had something to do with a an argument that went south. Nothing to do with Daesh . . . .

Yeah but why were they so well armed, and apparently wearing body armor? Doesn't make sense.

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: Darth Sandra on December 02, 2015, 11:45:49 PM

Ask Art, Sandra.  Did he do a show about it?  If so there would be a thread about it here.

I have no idea about the politics forum here on BellGab.  I don't go there.

Robert

Quote from: Rix Gins on December 02, 2015, 11:41:53 PMPerhaps he attended the party and threw a fit about all the nasty Christian trappings and someone with a set of balls told him to take a flying fuck?  So he went postal in a unique, Muslim sort a way.  (This is what I got in a Major Ed Whats His Face trance.)
Not consistent with his having bombs prepared.

trostol

i am pro sword!!!!!

not that i could use one if it was allowed lol

Designx

Quote from: er92 on December 02, 2015, 11:39:41 PM
Some of the ignorance on here is astounding. Not all Muslims are terrorists 99% are just average people going about their daily lives. I have coworkers and classmates who are Muslim and there are just like you or I. Yes extremism is a problem but it spans across all backgrounds, look no further than the planned parenthood shooting. Should we judge all Christians based upon the actions of one? There needs to be focus on bridging the gap of cultural disenfranchisement and a provision of better mental health resources.

It would be a mistake to assume that all Muslim terrorists are doing it because of their religion. I believe the higher ups in command use Islam to control others to do their work.

waves

It's ALL a scripted story.  You can't KNOW what the facts are.

norland2424

Quote from: trostol on December 02, 2015, 11:47:56 PM
i am pro sword!!!!!

not that i could use one if it was allowed lol

Id stab you if i had a saber  ;D.

Quote from: er92 on December 02, 2015, 11:39:41 PM
Some of the ignorance on here is astounding. Not all Muslims are terrorists 99% are just average people going about their daily lives. I have coworkers and classmates who are Muslim and there are just like you or I. Yes extremism is a problem but it spans across all backgrounds, look no further than the planned parenthood shooting. Should we judge all Christians based upon the actions of one? There needs to be focus on bridging the gap of cultural disenfranchisement and a provision of better mental health resources.

I'd like to believe that but I'm starting to have doubts.

Quote from: Darth Sandra on December 02, 2015, 11:44:45 PM
I don't know check Africa or say Russia. Or look at history. Burn the witches at Salem!

Muslim fundamentalists kill more people everyday than were killed during the entire Salem Witch Trials.

albrecht

Quote from: Darth Sandra on December 02, 2015, 11:44:45 PM
As I mentioned Africa is like Muslims, stuck in a backwards way of life and behavior. Though, since much of them are fighting against Muslim slavers and terrorists sometimes it takes fire to fight it. And history, again, as I mentioned before, I guess you don't read, "I wonder though what we would've done with modern arms, travel, comms" back in our sectarian wars etc. "Unfortunately Muslims, and Africans, have a centuries old mindset with availability to modern arms, travel, and comms- that we are very willing to sell them.") Islam- what have you done me LATELY!

=Schlyder=

Quote from: zeebo on December 02, 2015, 11:46:00 PM
Yes this seems to be Art's view as well... however, there is the detail that guns *amplify* that person's power.  This is the troubling issue for me.

diesel and fertilizer is readily available.  pressure cookers...    do those trouble you also?

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on December 02, 2015, 11:47:09 PM
Ask Art, Sandra.  Did he do a show about it?  If so there would be a thread about it here.

I have no idea about the politics forum here on BellGab.  I don't go there.

He didn't do a show on it which also spoke volumes about Art.

Anyways this isn't how I want to spend my night so I am out.

ShayP

Quote from: QuantumMystics on December 02, 2015, 11:45:58 PM
These guns were likely imported illegally they were AK 74's not 47's, someone already did an analysis of the spent shell casing. These type of guns don't just fall into the hands of someone that walks into a gun store, whom also maybe on a no fly list.

Come to Virginia and I can show you where to buy anything you need.  Gun shows, shops, and collectors sell those weapons with no problem.

Ciardelo

Quote from: waves on December 02, 2015, 11:45:09 PM
I'm just joining and haven't read what else has been said, but please tell me there are people here not falling for this new false flag.... AND get what a sell-out player Art is too.  He's not stupid, he's acting, saying all the right fear mongering, war starting, terrorist blaming memes. 

IS ANYONE AWAKE HERE??
So you didn't read the thread and are now yelling at us. OK.

albrecht

Quote from: Donald Noory on December 02, 2015, 11:46:56 PM
Yeah but why were they so well armed, and apparently wearing body armor? Doesn't make sense.
I still have seen no details on the body-armor, just a vest, or even just an air-soft look alike? And haven't seen details on types of arms (other than "long guns" and some pistols and some pipebombs (call IEDS now.)

Donald Noory

Not all Muslims are terrorists, but what percentage of terrorists are Muslim? Hmm...

Sean92008

Quote from: ShayP on December 02, 2015, 11:41:51 PM
I second this.

Third.  Even get compliments for keeping my distance with the Muslim women and not insisting on shaking their hands.  I am exposed to a very diverse group and usually have my biggest problems with the lies and psychopathy of the Christians on the staff.

BUT my parents live a few blocks from a mosque that has had recordings of the imam ranting about "death to the American way" and stuff of that sort.  It is part of a larger group.  1% of a million is still a lot...  How many Muslims are there?  Now, how many Islamic fundamentalists are out there?