• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151130 - Ken Gerhard - Flying Humanoids - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, November 30, 2015, 09:28:31 PM

Uncle Duke

Quote from: albrecht on December 01, 2015, 12:03:40 AM
You should see Roswell. Ugh. What a joke. Only drove through on the way to SF and Taos. Though I did see a good shirt (place was closed)- a drunk gray alien with sarape and bottle of tequila in hand sleeping on a cactus with message: "Roswell The Original Illegal Alien."
I like real museums and the Pazuzu reminded me why I don't mind the British, and others, taking stuff from other countries. Considering what is going on NOW in many places!

Been there.  Trust me, the Mothman Museum makes anything in Roswell look like the Smithsonian.

Donald Noory

Yeah the extraordinary bird woman, she could flap her wings and go up and down on your member.

AppealPlay

Quote from: Barkas on December 01, 2015, 12:04:42 AM
Come on. I'm sure you're as curious as I am about whatever the hell it is that Hoagy actually does all day.

I imagine he yells at his wife while staring at photos of Mars and ducking debt collectors.

Juan Cena

Quote from: Robert on December 01, 2015, 12:02:58 AM
Do you like your Mothman spicy, original, or barbecue flavor?

Imagining a KFC with a giant sign in the front in the shape of Mothman.

trostol

Quote from: Barkas on December 01, 2015, 12:04:42 AM
Come on. I'm sure you're as curious as I am about whatever the hell it is that Hoagy actually does all day.

from what i know..he sleeps til 6 pm his time

Robert

Quote from: Uncle Duke on December 01, 2015, 12:06:20 AMBeen there.  Trust me, the Mothman Museum makes anything in Roswell look like the Smithsonian.
From what I can tell online, the Jersey Devil Museum was subsumed under the Paranormal Museum, and then the whole thing dematerialized.

Spinner

Quote from: Oculary on November 30, 2015, 11:47:00 PM
Actually you wouldn't need bullets to shoot something that isn't real. Nor you would need another method to immobilize the unreal.
Suspension of disbelief. Wild speculation. FUN!
Relax and enjoy the show. :)

albrecht

Quote from: Uncle Duke on December 01, 2015, 12:06:20 AM
Been there.  Trust me, the Mothman Museum makes anything in Roswell look like the Smithsonian.
Wow. Though I do like roadside attractions and scams. Less and less I see these days when I do travel via the highways. Sorta sad, I guess, they were scams and tourist traps but fond memories of forcing, usually only trying, to get my dad to stop on the family trips to some, basically, scam!

Weirdoradio

Art's really into weaponizing these OWL MEN. It's like a 1940s comic book.

Robert

Quote from: Juan Cena on December 01, 2015, 12:07:50 AMImagining a KFC with a giant sign in the front in the shape of Mothman.
That's Colonel Mothman to you, bud.

WanagoBleu

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on December 01, 2015, 12:04:00 AM
She used to busk in my hometown Montréal.   ;D
way more class & talent than what we've got downtown here.

Juan Cena

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on December 01, 2015, 12:07:07 AM
I imagine he yells at his wife while staring at photos of Mars and ducking debt collectors.

"Yells at his wife?" Where's Robin?

Weirdoradio

Mexico as ground zero for flying creatures?

One word:
Luchadore

AppealPlay

Quote from: albrecht on December 01, 2015, 12:08:31 AM
Wow. Though I do like roadside attractions and scams. Less and less I see these days when I do travel via the highways. Sorta sad, I guess, they were scams and tourist traps but fond memories of forcing, usually only trying, to get my dad to stop on the family trips to some, basically, scam!

I did the same thing!  I used to beg my parents to stop at every screwball attraction we'd pass on trips.  Battlefields, too.  I always loved walking through old Civil War battlefields and reading the plaques.

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: Uncle Duke on December 01, 2015, 12:06:20 AM

Classy.

albrecht

Mexico is ground-zero for flying humanoids. Also ground-zero for meth-labs and drug distributions of many types?

anunnaki

Are Fairies "Man like creatures with glowing wings". This might explain his researching "The Village People"

AppealPlay

Quote from: Juan Cena on December 01, 2015, 12:09:52 AM
"Yells at his wife?" Where's Robin?

Oh, that's right, they've never married.  Well, common law wife I guess.

AppealPlay

Quote from: albrecht on December 01, 2015, 12:10:43 AM
Mexico is ground-zero for flying humanoids. Also ground-zero for meth-labs and drug distributions of many types?

It's a magical place.

albrecht

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on December 01, 2015, 12:10:16 AM
I did the same thing!  I used to beg my parents to stop at every screwball attraction we'd pass on trips.  Battlefields, too.  I always loved walking through old Civil War battlefields and reading the plaques.
I don't regret any of it, now. And I think "Vacation" franchise aside, that family roadtrips to see exteneded family and various oddities should be required by law!

Uncle Duke

My favorite of all time was the high diving pig, somewhere between Fort Worth and Waco as I recall.  Close to a huge turkey farm, oddly enough.

trostol

awful things and the chupacabra..i got that covered..its called Chupacabra vs the alamo...best bad movie ever

Juan Cena

Quote from: Robert on December 01, 2015, 12:07:55 AM
From what I can tell online, the Jersey Devil Museum was subsumed under the Paranormal Museum, and then the whole thing dematerialized.

So it was housed in a Police Box?

VtaGeezer

Quote from: Weirdoradio on December 01, 2015, 12:08:48 AM
Art's really into weaponizing these OWL MEN. It's like a 1940s comic book.
Art has a point about govt. interest in mystery beings.  I always figured the best way to find Bigfoot would be for CA to pass a law charging Bigfoots a tax for use of state lands and sik the assessors on 'em.

That damn Obama catching and releasing flying illegal humanoids.

WanagoBleu

I always have to stop to photograph a lot of the old buildings and signs. This Summer, I captured the sign at Jackrabbit, AZ, and the arrows at Twin Arrows, AZ.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on December 01, 2015, 12:03:08 AM

This one seems easy to explain. The bird's proximity in the pic to the building leads one to believe that it's relatively close to the building but it's most likely several blocks closer to the camera and just a bird. Sorry to be a buzz-kill.  ;)