• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151125 - R. Scott Lemriel - The Seres Agenda - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, November 25, 2015, 04:36:32 PM

coaster

Whoever is fucking with Art needs to get a goddamn life. Looking at you Leo..

norland2424

Quote from: coaster on November 25, 2015, 11:05:27 PM
Whoever is fucking with Art needs to get a goddamn life. Looking at you Leo..

Or that asshole jneil

JamesMcDonald

Ironically, Feb 18 was "Jeffrey Scott Holland â€" Feral Humans"

FLLFlash

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on November 25, 2015, 11:04:13 PM
What's up Flash ?

I have a pretty mangled spine and am a chronic pain patient. Today/tonight has not been good.

Good thing opioid pain killers don't sit well with me or I would be a total addict.

Sam_Kluender

I'm missing the start of the show, what was the reason for Art's cancellation last night? The "incident"

Papa Lazarou

If it really is Leo Asshat, he sure isn't living up to his agorist principles.  ::)

the_peeve

Jeezuz this sounds scary. Finding a guy crouched down, while you have a gun in hand.

popple

Wow, lucky for that douchebag. If not blinded by the light Art would have blown him to bits!

JamesMcDonald

Time to upgrade your security set-up , Art.  And when I say upgrade, I mean UPGRADE.

Quote from: FLLFlash on November 25, 2015, 11:06:01 PM
I have a pretty mangled spine and am a chronic pain patient. Today/tonight has not been good.

Good thing opioid pain killers don't sit well with me or I would be a total addict.
Crap. Back pain is nothing to mess with. Even surgeries only have 50% chance of success.

MFer....  I hope Art nails this piece of shit

Dateline

I listen online, and I cannot pick up the stream with my internet connection tonight, so I am not privy to the conversation on the stream.

...so... what was this guy trying to achieve? I don't see what this guy gained by tripping Art's security and then running off into the desert?