• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151125 - R. Scott Lemriel - The Seres Agenda - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, November 25, 2015, 04:36:32 PM

FLLFlash

Quote from: Rocky4228 on November 25, 2015, 11:14:31 PM
I wonder what the ramifications would have been if Art had shot the fucker.  I feel like it should have been justified even if he didn't see a gun, but I'm not familiar with Nevada law.

I suspect he would have been good, unless he flubbed his story. You can always talk yourself into a problem. That's why it is always best to STFU and lawyer up when you are a shooter. Always.

Mastodonkey

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on November 25, 2015, 11:39:04 PM
Yes.  My take is NASA would not have posted it unless they knew for sure it wasn't a major scientific discovery.

They likely have already cross-referenced it with Mars orbiter photos from above to prove that it's just a very round and strange rock.

Or...  A NASA employee(s) is about to get fired.

I have to believe NASA has literally thousands of eyes and software programs going over these photos before they are ever released so yeah I tend to agree.. it's most likely nothing but still cool nonetheless

zeebo

I got in much more trouble at 20 than I ever did at 12. Drank a helluva lot more too.

albrecht

Quote from: VoteQuimby on November 25, 2015, 11:37:23 PM
A professional criminal would have a much better plan than tripping the security and then running off into the desert. Also who can afford the 20k - 100k to hire the right guy to get Art? Noory doesn't give a fuck to that extent. Shulman/Leo don't have the money. So it's got to be a disturbed person doing this on their own.
Oh, lotsa cheaper than that! Sicaros etc can be hired and likely fairly easy with the open-border? Granted I won't say all are 'professionals' but after a few years they still can be as effective some even before some peach-fuzz on their lips these days in Ol' Mex or El Salvador (and here.)

Barfly

Quote from: VoteQuimby on November 25, 2015, 11:39:43 PM
Why do aliens always find the most boring people to talk to?

If I was an alien, I would be visiting collegiate female volleyball teams.
+1

FLLFlash

Quote from: albrecht on November 25, 2015, 11:14:39 PM
Including property. And even more so at night. Some dude chased a guy down who stole his radio from his vehicle on a public street and shot the fleeing guy in the back. Some chick chased a peeper looking in her window and left her apartment and shot him in public common area. Both no-billed and not prosecuted. Same with a convenience store guy who shot some kid doing a 'beer run' and stealing a case of beer without paying.

Don't do any of these things in FL. You will be prosecuted. And FL is pretty generous.

TigerLily

TigerLily stalking in (too soon?) . I would like to get my claws in to this disgusting dirt bag threatening  Art and his family. This person is the lowest form of life. Even though Art is not sharing publicly who he thinks it is, he is certainly telling Pahrump's Finest. They need to track down this slime and lock him up.

This will be my only post tonight. Internet still really bad, probably due to extra turistas down here for Thanksgiving. But wanted to send warm Thanksgiving wishes to all.

maren

Hello friends -- you know something?  I really like you guys a LOT! :-* :-* :-*

Anyway, heard Art's story (I wasn't here last night so didn't know he'd cancelled).  I am just spitting mad that some sick fuck can get so near Art and his family.  So sad, too.  I hope the Pahrump PD (IS there a Pahrump PD?) circling around Art's "compound" frequently.

Hope you all are well.  *hug*

zeebo

Quote from: trostol on November 25, 2015, 11:40:53 PM
me thinks this guy wont last 3 hours lol

I hope he sticks around for awhile, I'm digging whatever this is, for whatever reason I don't know.

Mastodonkey

Quote from: trostol on November 25, 2015, 11:40:53 PM
me thinks this guy wont last 3 hours lol

Unfortunately he probably will last 3 hours but he definitely shouldn't. not getting honest vibes from this doofus

Quote from: trostol on November 25, 2015, 11:37:38 PM

lol

Art needs to give visitors the SAFE quiz.

"Congratulations! You made the baseball team! Which position do you prefer?"

WanagoBleu

Quote from: FLLFlash on November 25, 2015, 11:40:19 PM
I suspect he would have been good, unless he flubbed his story. You can always talk yourself into a problem. That's why it is always best to STFU and lawyer up when you are a shooter. Always.
excellent advice.

norland2424

Quote from: albrecht on November 25, 2015, 11:42:17 PM
Oh, lotsa cheaper than that! Sicaros etc can be hired and likely fairly easy with the open-border? Granted I won't say all are 'professionals' but after a few years they still can be as effective some even before some peach-fuzz on their lips these days in Ol' Mex or El Salvador (and here.)

Lol if it was Mexican narcos Art would be dead by now.

maren

Quote from: TigerLily on November 25, 2015, 11:42:31 PM
TigerLily stalking in (too soon?) . I would like to get my claws in to this disgusting dirt bag threatening  Art and his family. This person is the lowest form of life. Even though Art is not sharing publicly who he thinks it is, he is certainly telling Pahrump's Finest. They need to track down this slime and lock him up.

This will be my only post tonight. Internet still really bad, probably due to extra turistas down here for Thanksgiving. But wanted to send warm Thanksgiving wishes to all.

Hi, Sister, glad I was here to see your post.  I'm heading out, too, but so good to see you.  Happy Thanksgiving!

albrecht

Quote from: FLLFlash on November 25, 2015, 11:40:19 PM
Yep, lawyer always for anything these days (unless very lucky to be connected with LEOs and even then.) And no warning shots etc.
ps: sneaking beers to choir practice. Haha this guy is all over the place. Could be really good....