• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151117 - Kevin Randle - 100 Years of UFO Coverups - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, November 17, 2015, 09:36:28 PM

nbirnes

Quote from: ShayP on November 18, 2015, 12:27:10 AM
Uhhh...excuse me nbirnes.  Not my quote to reply to BUT you ignored my query earlier.  What is a Mummer?  And I am not Googling tonight.  Thank you ma'am.  :D

Thanks for saving me a trip back through the thread. I can only envy you the experience of discovering the Mummers for yourself the first time. Philadelphia's cultural contribution to the worlds of dance and costume. And beer.

trostol

Quote from: nbirnes on November 18, 2015, 12:33:36 AM
Thanks for saving me a trip back through the thread. I can only envy you the experience of discovering the Mummers for yourself the first time. Philadelphia's cultural contribution to the worlds of dance and costume. And beer.

what she does not say is...that it is an acquired taste in terms of entertainment

GravitySucks

Quote from: trostol on November 18, 2015, 12:34:47 AM
what she does not say is...that it is an acquired taste in terms of entertainment

Hence the beer.  Beauty is always in the eye of the beer holder.

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: GravitySucks on November 18, 2015, 12:14:18 AM
I just cannot believe aliens shut down missile systems... There have been over 2400 nuclear detonations, over 500 in the atmosphere, and not one of them were ever interrupted by aliens.

Well if I'm not mistaken they affected the ordinance at Malmstrom Air Force Base and they did the same during the Rendlesham Forest incident.  There are some very serious and very highly ranked military personnel who have contended as such.

trostol

Quote from: GravitySucks on November 18, 2015, 12:35:46 AM
Hence the beer.  Beauty is always in the eye of the beer holder.

not enough beer in the world that will let me get through watching the Mummers

ShayP

Quote from: nbirnes on November 18, 2015, 12:33:36 AM

Well then.  I will search it out myself.  I'm somewhat leery however.....

:D

ShayP

GravitySucks

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on November 18, 2015, 12:35:47 AM
Well if I'm not mistaken they affected the ordinance at Malmstrom Air Force Base and they did the same during the Rendlesham Forest incident.  There are some very serious and very highly ranked military personnel who have contended as such.

They had nuclear storage bunkers at the base in the UK, but I do not believe that any ordnance was assembled and on alert at the time.

ShayP

Quote from: trostol on November 18, 2015, 12:36:22 AM
not enough beer in the world that will let me get through watching the Mummers

So YOU know what the Mummers are!

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: GravitySucks on November 18, 2015, 12:38:05 AM
They had nuclear storage bunkers at the base in the UK, but I do not believe that any ordnance was assembled and on alert at the time.

Yes but the exact quote was something to the effect that they had adversely affected the ordinance. That doesn't sound like child's play to me.

trostol

Quote from: ShayP on November 18, 2015, 12:38:10 AM
So YOU know what the Mummers are!

of course..i used to live a block from the parade route...never liked them

Barfly

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on November 18, 2015, 12:32:08 AM
Exactly brother.  Or just fly around in every major city 500 feet above people's heads.
I draw replacement parts for Navy Jets, the base is only a few miles away on Boca Chica, i know many pilots, NONE believe in aliens visiting us, but they have seen unusual things.
Its dark at night here, i look up in the sky and see alot of stars.
I have seen some strange things but most are satellites, i have app on my Nvidia Shield Tablet that i can point at the sky and it tells me WTF it is.
It works through GPS and i think NASA is involved with the tracking.

FLLFlash

Quote from: Barfly on November 18, 2015, 12:00:38 AM
I just throw shit in the machine with Tide, i rarely sort colors.
I dont dress to impress, most of the clothes i wear are Harley shirts or some anti religious quote.
I dont wear anti religions shirts when i teach the seniors computers though, they dont like that.
When I'm at home you all know what i wear.

Once washed sorting colors is a myth.

ShayP

Quote from: trostol on November 18, 2015, 12:39:18 AM
how do you know you like it if you hadnt heard of it before tonight?

I was replying to a Lawrence Welk jibe!  LOL!  then it was polka and mummers.  I'll check it out.  ;)  ;D

trostol

Quote from: ShayP on November 18, 2015, 12:40:43 AM
I was replying to a Lawrence Welk jibe!  LOL!  then it was polka and mummers.  I'll check it out.  ;)  ;D

probably the same thing its based off

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mummers_play

which has also been used in like..GoT

Uncle Duke

Quote from: GravitySucks on November 18, 2015, 12:40:04 AM
You should see if he would agree to go on with Art

He's in his early 80s and suffering from dementia.  He told me the story in 1977 at the wedding of another cousin.