• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151116 - Jill Heinerth - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, November 16, 2015, 07:11:17 PM

FLLFlash

Quote from: trostol on November 16, 2015, 11:04:41 PM
had ..for a while..wanted to learn to dive..that has passed lol

I'm probably permanently retired from diving, but it is one of the finest things I've done in my life.

Overhead diving is when you are diving in a situation where you have no direct path to the surface (cave, ice, shipwreck). I've done caves and shipwrecks. Not for the anxiety prone or claustrophobic. You need to have your shit together at all times, two regulators, two lights. If you're good with it it's a blast.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 16, 2015, 11:08:45 PM
Evening, all! I always suspected that Facebook was pure evil  ;)
That's why it's known as FEDBook. As in the Feds are recording and profiling everything you do and post. ;)

trostol

Quote from: FLLFlash on November 16, 2015, 11:10:02 PM
I'm probably permanently retired from diving, but it is one of the finest things I've done in my life.

Overhead diving is when you are diving in a situation where you have no direct path to the surface (cave, ice, shipwreck). I've done caves and shipwrecks. Not for the anxiety prone or claustrophobic. You need to have your shit together at all times, two regulators, two lights. If you're good with it it's a blast.

no probably not lol

Rocky4228

Disappointed this guy isn't using a voice-changer.

xphile

Is "The Doctor" supposed to be a member of Anonymous, or just speaking on their behalf?

Quote from: FLLFlash on November 16, 2015, 11:10:02 PM

And mental control. Panic will get you killed.

trostol

cause they think they are better then the gov in terms of this

Coffeeman

"...the ultimate fifth column..."

Uh haha...this guy. The Good Doctor.

Lt.Uhura

It's not like Facebook is a humanitarian effort.  Their prime objective is consumerism.  To expect more of them is futile.

albrecht

What ever happened to the anti-cartel campaign, Anonymous? That ended quickly once a blogger was beheaded and the cartels have been beheading, burning alive, make soup, etc before ISIS was around....and right across our open-border?

FLLFlash

Quote from: maureen on November 16, 2015, 11:08:39 PM
the cenotes in the Yucatán are spectacular!

evening, all!

I've tubed underground streams in MX and it was wonderful.

Weirdoradio

Quote from: xphile on November 16, 2015, 11:12:08 PM
Is "The Doctor" supposed to be a member of Anonymous, or just speaking on their behalf?

Speaking on their behalf but hey... Any of us could be anonymous, really. Any time anyone decides to step out and do an interview as a part of Anonymous I get very suspicious of the troll factor.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Crash Folly on November 16, 2015, 11:11:37 PM
this sounds more like college radio subject matter
Hello and welcome Crash Folly.  What a handsome kitty! :D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on November 16, 2015, 11:13:28 PM
It's not like Facebook is a humanitarian effort.  Their prime objective is consumerism.  To expect more of them is futile.

You've clearly been taken over by the Borg  ;)

albrecht

Quote from: Juan Cena on November 16, 2015, 11:13:16 PM
I doubt it was anywhere Galifrey
Likely the same school that gave "Dr.Detroit" his degree. What a great movie by the way!

Quote from: Rocky4228 on November 16, 2015, 11:11:33 PM
Disappointed this guy isn't using a voice-changer.
He might be. Remove a few frequencies here, add a few there, and it still sounds like a real person. Changes your voice print enough as to not be able to match existing data profiles. The voice mannerisms you have to be aware of and change while talking.

Weirdoradio

Sent a Wormhole message to Art asking if The Doctor offered any tangible proof of his involvement with Anonymous. Dude could be trolling/hoodwinking Art with no real attachment to anything having to do with Anonymous.

Lt.Uhura

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 16, 2015, 11:14:33 PM
You've clearly been taken over by the Borg  ;)

I refuse to be assimilated into the social media mind hive, lol...

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on November 16, 2015, 11:13:28 PM
Well put

Juan Cena

Talk about Anonymous wants me want to hear Art interview Alan Moore, the creator (with David Lloyd) of V for Vendetta, which Anonymous swiped the idea of using the Guy Fawkes mask as a symbol of opposition to authority.

FLLFlash

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on November 16, 2015, 11:12:33 PM
And mental control. Panic will get you killed.

Panic spoils the ambience and imperils the lifespan.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on November 16, 2015, 11:17:37 PM
I refuse to be assimilated into the social media mind hive, lol...

Too bad because I had this great idea of programming you with a bug and sending you back in  :P

Quote from: albrecht on November 16, 2015, 11:15:30 PM
Likely the same school that gave "Dr.Detroit" his degree. What a great movie by the way!
+1 :)

popple

What does Daesh mean? ISIS 'threatens to cut out the tongues' of anyone using this word

https://twitter.com/GroupAnon/status/665956057005559808
QuoteDaesh is an acronym for the Arabic phrase al-Dawla al-Islamiya al-Iraq al-Sham (Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant).

Essentially, it's another word for ISIS - but apparently one that ISIS militants do not favour.

Why? Because it is similar to the Arabic words 'Daes', 'one who crushes something underfoot' and 'Dahes', translated as 'one who sows discord'.