• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151112 - Dr. Gillian Holloway - Lucid Dreaming - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, November 12, 2015, 04:43:30 PM

ShayP

Quote from: Spinner on November 12, 2015, 11:35:33 PM
Hi, everyone!
Help me out here - I seem to have slipped into an alternate reality. I just heard Art say that he had never had an OBE and would love to have one. Huh? What about the one he had in Paris? Some of you remember that, right?
Plus, he played the song "Midnight in the Desert" to go to break. Isn't that reserved for the end of the show?

Am I in an alternate reality?

A few peeps here mentioned that.....the one in Paris.

jazmunda

Quote from: Darth Sandra on November 12, 2015, 11:34:23 PM
Everyone should get a free Squatty Potty for their birthday

Australia has squatty potties now too.

http://www.squattypottyaustralia.com/

Someone send this link to my wife as a hint.

starrmtn001

Hi, everyone!
Help me out here - I seem to have slipped into an alternate reality. I just heard Art say that he had never had an OBE and would love to have one. Huh? What about the one he had in Paris? Some of you remember that, right?
Plus, he played the song "Midnight in the Desert" to go to break. Isn't that reserved for the end of the show?

Hi Spinner!  Yeah.  We all are lol!

Hi, everyone!

Was mentioned before. And I agreed, he has talked about it before. When he was in Paris with his wife that has now passed (R.I.P).

Rocky4228

I could spend all three hours tonight talking about sports logos/uniforms.  It's sadly one of my greatest passions.

Quote from: jazmunda on November 12, 2015, 11:37:29 PM
Australia has squatty potties now too.

http://www.squattypottyaustralia.com/

Someone send this link to my wife as a hint.

Here comes the BEST poop of your life.

Already two of the models have sold out!

ShayP

Quote from: Rocky4228 on November 12, 2015, 11:38:02 PM
I could spend all three hours tonight talking about sports logos/uniforms.  It's sadly one of my greatest passions.

Nothing wrong with that. I enjoy it as well. Particularly the baseball throwbacks and hockey sweaters (jerseys).

Quote from: Darth Sandra on November 12, 2015, 11:38:50 PM

Curry works just as well.

GravitySucks

Quote from: ShayP on November 12, 2015, 11:35:02 PM
Love their uni's.  Aren't they changing or adding a new logo?
There is talk by one First Nations group that wants them to go with a hawk's head with the feathers, but the Blackhawks are well thought of by the First Nations peoples, their logo was designed by a Native American and they have a large outreach program.

jazmunda

I don't buy the whole interpretation of dreams.

Lucid dreaming is one thing but interpreting dreams is hogwash. IMHO.

jazmunda

Quote from: Darth Sandra on November 12, 2015, 11:38:50 PM

I wish it came in prison chrome/

ShayP

Quote from: GravitySucks on November 12, 2015, 11:40:38 PM
There is talk by one First Nations group that wants them to go with a hawk's head with the feathers, but the Blackhawks are well thought of by the First Nations peoples, their logo was designed by a Native American and they have a large outreach program.

Oh...okay.

jazmunda

The best dreams I ever had were nicotine patch induced. They were lucid but they were like wild adventures.

Spinner

Quote from: The Bovine Moos on November 12, 2015, 11:37:57 PM
Was mentioned before. And I agreed, he has talked about it before. When he was in Paris with his wife that has now passed (R.I.P).
Yeah. I remember him telling the story a couple of times. He was in his hotel room with Ramona at his side. Then suddenly he was "flying" above Paris and went somewhere or observed someone (I forget the details), and then suddenly "whooosh!" he dropped back into his body.
How can he forget that event?

Rocky4228

Quote from: GravitySucks on November 12, 2015, 11:40:38 PM
The origin of the team name comes from the the original owner.  He was in a military battalion in WWI called the Black Hawks. 

=Schlyder=

dreams have no rhyme or reason.  Interpreting them is like reading tea leaves LOL.   It is just the brain sorting out subconscious and conscious shit going through the brain during the day.

starrmtn001

Quote from: jazmunda on November 12, 2015, 11:43:08 PM
The best dreams I ever had were nicotine patch induced. They were lucid but they were like wild adventures.
The first time I put a patch on, the same thing happened to me.  Bizarre dreams for sure. :o

ShayP

Quote from: GravitySucks on November 12, 2015, 11:43:56 PM
This is what has been proposed.

The original is a classic.  The proposal is pretty cool.  Maybe as an alternate.

alienated

Is the show busted?  It just plays the same 17 seconds for me.  :o

Lowquay

Ughhh. Keith still locking down the Dark Matter #dmtalk feed? Looks like he and Fat Amy are just yanking each other off on there. Art needs new people.

Quote from: Rocky4228 on November 12, 2015, 11:38:02 PM
That sounds interesting. Throw some insight out here. I don't know much about uniforms, but I've watched sports.

ShayP

Quote from: Schlyder7 on November 12, 2015, 11:44:51 PM
dreams have no rhyme or reason.  Interpreting them is like reading tea leaves LOL.   It is just the brain sorting out subconscious and conscious shit going through the brain during the day.

What about recurring dreams? I've had the same dream occur for 40 years.  :-\