• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151103 - Linda Moulton Howe - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, November 03, 2015, 09:16:23 PM

Uncle Duke

Quote from: AvDaBr on November 03, 2015, 11:47:29 PM
Art wants this story to be about aliens so badly all reason has been cast aside.

Yeah.  As I said earlier, this is becoming as silly as the "Malibu secret underwater base" non-story.

zeebo

Quote from: trostol on November 03, 2015, 11:50:04 PM
what are they talking about now?

Linda's talking about that crop circle which was allegedly a response to the Arecibo message we sent out in the 70's.  I thought it was long ago debunked but maybe it's still a mystery - someone please elaborate if more info is known.

TigerLily

Quote from: Gumby, Dammit on November 03, 2015, 11:49:17 PM
For you, anything, sister :-)
what the....!.  Well, better so I'm not complaining.  You do seem to have some kind of tooth issue going on

albrecht

what is so funny is LMH made me pause when she said "six foot human," even though me, and many others are over that. But it sounded like oh crap!

FLLFlash

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on November 03, 2015, 11:44:42 PM
Damned Right!  That George Jetson was a stand-up fellow.  Not sure about the boy.

Astro - Good Dog!

TigerLily

Quote from: VtaGeezer on November 03, 2015, 11:50:18 PM
Very much like his pushing the "companion" to Comet Hale-Bopp almost 20 years ago.
Yes and that led to Heaven's Gate. There's real entertainment for you

AvDaBr

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on November 03, 2015, 11:49:20 PM
Agreed.  He's really invested himself in this.
Don't want to play armchair psychologist, so I will.  He's said repeatedly that he hopes one day a story will come out validating his belief in ETs.  Maybe he hears the clock ticking and has some need for this to be that story.

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: TigerLily on November 03, 2015, 11:52:40 PM
what the....!.  Well, better so I'm not complaining.  You do seem to have some kind of tooth issue going on
LOL! That's actually "Button" the cat. The greatest alley cat who ever graced the mean streets (until I brought him in that is). I used an app on that pic to zombify him. Wait till I post Zombie Noory and the mean Zombie baby.

JamesMcDonald

This is interesting.  Quick trips to the moon?   :)

NASA confirms that the ‘impossible’ EmDrive thruster really works, after new tests

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/nasa-latest-tests-show-physics-230112770.html

albrecht

Quote from: zeebo on November 03, 2015, 11:52:34 PM
Linda's talking about that crop circle which was allegedly a response to the Arecibo message we sent out in the 70's.  I thought it was long ago debunked but maybe it's still a mystery - someone please elaborate if more info is known.
Can't Google/Startpage but was Arecibo the message sent by radio or those "gold records" sent up by the Voyagers?

lol remote viewing. How do people still believe in remote viewing?

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: Gumby, Dammit on November 03, 2015, 11:56:21 PM
LOL! That's actually "Button" the cat. The greatest alley cat who ever graced the mean streets (until I brought him in that is). I used an app on that pic to zombify him. Wait till I post Zombie Noory and the mean Zombie baby.

It's a heck of a photo, man!  lol  Crazy cat. 

Quote from: albrecht on November 03, 2015, 11:56:48 PM
Can't Google/Startpage but was Arecibo the message sent by radio or those "gold records" sent up by the Voyagers?

It was the message sent by the Arecibo radio telescope.

TigerLily

Quote from: Gumby, Dammit on November 03, 2015, 11:56:21 PM
Zombie Button.  Okay. Backstory helps.  I had a toothless alley cat I adopted off the streets once.  She was very sweet and so thankful to be off the mean streets.  It's hard out there for pussycat

pate

This "Malibu secret underwear base" sounds interesting.

Are Victoria's Secret (agent) models involved?

zeebo

Quote from: albrecht on November 03, 2015, 11:56:48 PM

Must be the Arecibo message ... it would have been blasted out at the speed-of-light, going much farther out by now than V'ger's gold disk travelling at some measly 30k mi./hr. or such.  The latter is just now crossing into interstellar space I believe.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: pate on November 03, 2015, 11:59:32 PM
This "Malibu secret underwear base" sounds interesting.

Are Victoria's Secret (agent) models involved?

Sadly, no.

Zzzzillion

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on November 03, 2015, 11:49:59 PM
Dude, you're talking to someone who has been out here online for a long, long time.  I predate the Internet.  I shit bigger than you.  Got it?

You're a troll.  You come here, you go fucking with Art's reputation on a forum called "BellGab".  That's a troll.  That's the DEFINITION of a troll.

See punk, it's not that you and I have a difference of opinion.  It's that you are here to fuck with people and stir shit up.  That is the classic definition of a troll.

If you don't like Art, gtf out of here.  You're a waste of space here.  We're tired of you crapping all over him.  He's an older guy with a young, filipina wife.  Okay, we got it.  Now fuck off.  Troll.

"I shit bigger than you"? "Punk"? You are funny. Should I "go ahead and make your day"?

I didn't do anything to anyone's reputation. Just stated facts in a lighthearted way. You're the one who injected the word "pedophile" into the conversation. Try and calm down you old nitwit. You're gonna' have a stroke or break a hip or something. Now I shall proceed to do what I should've several pages back and ignore your wild ramblings so I can listen more intently to this kook.

TigerLily

Linda's horse reminds of my mom. Her favorite hamburger place was Fudruckers but she could never say it right.  Kinda embarassing but also kinda cute